Joe Biden is now POTUS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

whitest.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe his daughters proposed going on a road trip since schools were closed.

But I wouldn’t recommend anyone go down that road with that senator. He’s not interested in legislative actions. He’s clearly not interested in constituency issues. I say Texans should choose better.

Sometimes you should let drowning mothafuckas drown.
I would honestly be willing to cut him some slack if there weren't clip after clip of him riding other people about not being committed to working during a crisis and taking a holiday while other people were suffering. You can't say all of that and then do the exact same thing without taking some heat.

So as far as I'm concerned, he can take all of it. He deserves that and more for all the shit he's pulled, so I'll bask in the irony of him getting roasted for something relatively easy to have avoided.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would honestly be willing to cut him some slack if there weren't clip after clip of him riding other people about not being committed to working during a crisis and taking a holiday while other people were suffering. You can't say all of that and then do the exact same thing without taking some heat.

So as far as I'm concerned, he can take all of it. He deserves that and more for all the shit he's pulled, so I'll bask in the irony of him getting roasted for something relatively easy to have avoided.
No. Stanis Baratheon burned his daughter alive so he would helm the Seven Kingdoms. Ted Cruz isn’t Lord Stanis. He’s Tommen. I just wish Heidi would get swept up so buddy can just take the plunge.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

"The Republican governor called the criticism of his family trip to Disney World during the week of a crippling blizzard "carping and
craziness."
"I made a promise to my children that at the end of my first year of governor that I was going to take them to Disney World," Christie said at a press conference on Friday."

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
No. Stanis Baratheon burned his daughter alive so he would helm the Seven Kingdoms. Ted Cruz isn’t Lord Stanis. He’s Tommen. I just wish Heidi would get swept up so buddy can just take the plunge.
let's be honest ted cruz is reek at best.

He won't. Just like he can change the scheduling of cannabis(which of I'm not mistaken he said he would) and he won't. Biden ain't bernie and we'll find that out fast.(unfortunately that's what we got and he's way better than trump.)

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
let's be honest ted cruz is reek at best.

He won't. Just like he can change the scheduling of cannabis(which of I'm not mistaken he said he would) and he won't. Biden ain't bernie and we'll find that out fast.(unfortunately that's what we got and he's way better than trump.)
Reek saved sansa and gave arya time to get the Night King.

Fled Cruz. Cancun Cruz.