More Winter For Texas The South Central US

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
EukOxw5VEAQOvsh

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
North(Dallas) and West Texaa get snow on a regular basis. The problem was 90% of the state got extreme cold, ice and snow which is unprecedented.

Southeast texas(Houston)all down the coast to south texas have very warm winters,snow and ice are vary rare events. Hurricanes and tropical storms are more common events, than ice, snow, and tornados since southeast Texas in not in tornado alley. Even Galveston got snow and black ice.
I noticed in one of the vids where there was ice in the hot tub the poster said they hadn't got snow since 1973. So some of these areas ain't had snow in that long? I could see why they ain't prepared for it. News make it seem like this shit happens every few years in the state. 50 years between snow is a long fucking time and who would be prepared for that shit?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
What's good my nigga? My lights just went out for the 1st time about 2hrs ago. It's still warm in there

What's good my boy? I was good all week I had water lights heat was on 74. My lights went out for about 9hrs yesterday. I was in the kitchen frying chicken wings and quarters with a flash. Best fried chicken I ever cooked

I expect Ted Cruz and Greg Abbott will get voted out because of but then again time heals wounds and them white folks in west Texas will forgive them. West Texas will never turn blue.
East Texas will never turn blue either.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
Came home from a quick grocery run and the pipes that feed the washer on the second floor burst.
Water gushing the side of the house and the first floor partially flooded.
I turned off the main and will have to find a plumber when this is over, hiring one now will prob jack up the rates.
After cutting 4 holes in the wall, I found my leak but stores are out of cpvc and fittings.
The leak was in the first floor closet in the ceiling. This water line feeds the washer on the second floor.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
We haven’t had snow like this in a min.. what sucks about nyc snowstorm is the cleanup effort.. for whatever reason nigs made a law that you have to shovel the snow on the side/edge of the sidewalk..which than turns it into basically a snow pile that eventually freezes and be like that for days/weeks until it melts... old days nigs just took the snow and threw it in the street and let the cars roll over them until it melted..which was pretty quick.. now we gonna have this disgusting ass caked up dirty snow for a min..god I hate snow..it’s cause of that dirty snow shit and cause I’m convinced and I been saying it for decades dogs takes more shit when it snow.. bunch of dogshit will be near those piles and yellow snow.. god just thinking about it pisses me off.. man nigs need to just say fuck the rules and start throwing snow back in the street..I know a few of my boys did who own biz did this yr when I brought it up..fuck some of these old rules let covid be your excuse

Not THIS is a true New Yorker rant about snow!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Not THIS is a true New Yorker rant about snow!!!
That rule is by far one of the dumbest the city has pushed but you know damn well no one obeys that shit. If anything we keep an eye out for popo or any other city depts who could rat us out & warn neighbors when sighted. What annoyed me most was the snow plows constantly banking in your freshly shoveled car. Be having you have to reclimb snow mountains to get back to your car to dig it out again :angry:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That rule is by far one of the dumbest the city has pushed but you know damn well no one obeys that shit. If anything we keep an eye out for popo or any other city depts who could rat us out & warn neighbors when sighted. What annoyed me most was the snow plows constantly banking in your freshly shoveled car. Be having you have to reclimb snow mountains to get back to your car to dig it out again :angry:

I really am shocked that we've never seen a news report of someone trying to knockout a plow driver cause of that shit.

I remember I dug my car out and the plows came through at 3am and plowed snow up to my driver side window when they plowed me in.

I was ready to kill EVERYBODY.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nyc just had another 3 inches of snow today.. more than 2 ft of snow within the month.. had to pretty much wear boots almost everyday.. damn snow and slush
Man I'm just glad I have an SUV and not fuckin wit a car anymore. Yeah they thirsty, but in times like these I don't have to worry about sliding down the road like jokers was on Rt. 206 in Bordentown. Had to have Hamilton PD stand on the side of the road to push muthafuckas along. Whole time I'm thinking it was a bad ass accident that was holding shit up. :smh:

hUnAjB.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I really am shocked that we've never seen a news report of someone trying to knockout a plow driver cause of that shit.

I remember I dug my car out and the plows came through at 3am and plowed snow up to my driver side window when they plowed me in.

I was ready to kill EVERYBODY.
Them mofos will have the snow banked against your car higher than where the snow was before they plowed

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Beyoncé Providing Financial Assistance for Texans Affected by Storm

By Pat Saperstein

Beyoncé’s BeyGOOD foundation is helping those affected by the severe winter storms in Texas.

The singer is teaming up with Adidas and Bread of Life, a Houston disaster relief organization to provide grants of up to $1,000 for those in need due to winter storm Uri.

Residents of Texas and other states hit by storms may apply using the Disaster Relief Assistance Application Form. Bread of Life is also accepting donations to provide assistance to victims of the storm.

BeyGOOD tweeted, “Vist @BreadofLifeH for more information on assistance. We send our prayers to those impacted by the winter storm.”
Bread of Life works with Beyoncé’s BeyGOOD and Tina Knowles-Lawson on domestic on global anti-hunger initiatives and provides support to natural disaster victims. BeyGOOD has supported numerous causes in the singer’s native Houston over the years, including COVID testing, small business assistance, and hurricane assistance. Beyoncé’s charitable efforts extend well beyond Houston, providing support for Black colleges, housing programs, Black Lives Matter and women’s issues.

Freezing temperatures are expected to last into the weekend, and many Texas residents have been without electricity and heat for days, though power is beginning to come back on. There is also a shortage of food and water in the state, and 13 million residents have been advised to boil their water before drinking, if they even have water service. At least 38 people have died as a result of the storms across the country, the New York Times reported.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I noticed in one of the vids where there was ice in the hot tub the poster said they hadn't got snow since 1973. So some of these areas ain't had snow in that long? I could see why they ain't prepared for it. News make it seem like this shit happens every few years in the state. 50 years between snow is a long fucking time and who would be prepared for that shit?
YVzQ69VJgn6LiXmqaga6Zo.jpg

:giggle:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are all of the "small government" conservatives? They spent decades trying to get government small enough that they could "kill it in the bathtub" and now they are looking around shocked. :smh: Cruz et al. going to warm resorts in the middle of this shit because they could afford to while others literally froze to death is the free market capitalism these stupid fucking cacs claim to support. Stupid motherfuckers conveniently fail to mention Ayn Rand died on public assistance...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After cutting 4 holes in the wall, I found my leak but stores are out of cpvc and fittings.
The leak was in the first floor closet in the ceiling. This water line feeds the washer on the second floor.

Dam...this is the problem right here... fittings and trucks down..cause of weather...I got a small warehouse full of all that type of shit...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Someone at my office brought up an interesting point. He said, "so many people like to talk about tearing down the system and dismantling America. But, we have proven time and time again that all it takes is a small catastrophe for things to fall a part and send people into a frenzy."

Americans are privileged. All those talks of civil war or revolutions are funny to me. Folks are not going to sacrifice their comfort.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Americans are privileged. All those talks of civil war or revolutions are funny to me. Folks are not going to sacrifice their comfort.
:smh:

most americans are ignorant of many things... if you talk to most "revolutionaries" maga militia or rainbow warriors
there is no knowledge of history and no "what's next" in their plan of action
most of them will agree its possible to overthrow federal gov't on Thursday and then be home on Saturday to watch college football on TV

Americans do not know war. They think they do, but Americans have never been touched by war. War is something that happens somewhere else to someone else.
That is why Americans are not afraid of war.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
:smh:

most americans are ignorant of many things... if you talk to most "revolutionaries" maga militia or rainbow warriors
there is no knowledge of history and no "what's next" in their plan of action
most of them will agree its possible to overthrow federal gov't on Thursday and then be home on Saturday to watch college football on TV

Americans do not know war. They think they do, but Americans have never been touched by war. War is something that happens somewhere else to someone else.
That is why Americans are not afraid of war.
tenor.gif

While I was in the military had so many so called warrior talk all kind of shit but the threat of really going to war made them turn pussy real quick. Biggest misconception Americans have is that we think we are superior to everyone else

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
Dam...this is the problem right here... fittings and trucks down..cause of weather...I got a small warehouse full of all that type of shit...
I was able to purchase what I needed from a neighbor last night for $10 bucks but I gave him $20, fixed the leak and today I’ll patch the holes.
Pipe was busted in two spots.