More Winter For Texas The South Central US

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Day 2 no power. My team on the east coast wants to ship me firewood but the question is, how will I get it if FedEx isn't moving.

And top it off, either my allergies are acting up or I have a cold/flu.
i aint gone lie.....i've thought about pulling up them bushes in my front yard and shovin em in the fireplace......
hard times call for desperate measures.....lol

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these kids have 0 fucks.
they dont see the heartache that us adults are seeing and facing.
all they wanna do is go outside and play in the snow. its -6 degrees and they out there like they immune to subzero temperatures.
hell im tryin to conserve heat.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
Came home from a quick grocery run and the pipes that feed the washer on the second floor burst.
Water gushing the side of the house and the first floor partially flooded.
I turned off the main and will have to find a plumber when this is over, hiring one now will prob jack up the rates.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Came home from a quick grocery run and the pipes that feed the washer on the second floor burst.
Water gushing the side of the house and the first floor partially flooded.
I turned off the main and will have to find a plumber when this is over, hiring one now will prob jack up the rates.
most likely...and that is what i am trying my best to avoid, as a first time home owner

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ninjas all over the news and social media acting like Texas is some kind of disaster film :smh:. Northeast stay getting cold and snow.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ninjas all over the news and social media acting like Texas is some kind of disaster film :smh:. Northeast stay getting cold and snow.

Nigga we ain't used to this shit! Lol people down here losing their minds... I'm just chilling, watching movies, playing Xbox, keeping everything charged JUST IN CASE
OEgJHOK.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its different when a powerline snaps or a tree falls on a utility pole.....we can understand that.
but when they intentionally turn off your power, then lie to you and say it'll only be 15 mins to 2 hours.....thats what got people really pissed the fuck off.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like yall cant handle the heat we don't mess with the cold
Bruh what are you talking about? You ninjas have just heat. NYC has heat AND humidity. Your argument makes no sense like most of the Texans complaining about snow and ice.

I will say the electricity is fucked up. At least it ain't 1977 NYC blackout :lol:.

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Downtown lit up like a muthafucka too. And man the car lines been so long on OST...I've never seen a Sonic with so many cars.

And so many videos of folks ceilings giving out because of pipes bursting. My uncle in Acres Homes shit just burst an hour ago.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh what are you talking about? You ninjas have just heat. NYC has heat AND humidity. Your argument makes no sense like most of the Texans complaining about snow and ice.

I will say the electricity is fucked up. At least it ain't 1977 NYC blackout :lol:.

You've obliviously never been to Houston which is notorious for having some of the most oppressive humidity and heat in the United States. From mid April to Mid October the humidity is very thick so your argument makes no since at all.