Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
148258503_3675318805885662_4534376895129414253_n.jpg

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The Travala (AVA) coin is now trading at $2.20 (up 100%) since my presentation. They are the biggest project in the airline travel space using blockchain tech with their own native token. I have since earned another $100 of free travel credit on top of the price appreciation. This project is fully backed by Binance. Once the AirBnB partnership is confirmed and released, this baby will skyrocket past $5.

Green Starbuck

Rising Star
Registered
The Travala (AVA) coin is now trading at $2.20 (up 100%) since my presentation. They are the biggest project in the airline travel space using blockchain tech with their own native token. I have since earned another $100 of free travel credit on top of the price appreciation. This project is fully backed by Binance. Once the AirBnB partnership is confirmed and released, this baby will skyrocket past $5.
Are they listed on Binance? Dumb question, maybe.
Edit: I guess they're not listed yet on Binance US. I'm not fond of signing up to a lot of exchanges. Gemini needs to hurry up and add more coins to their markets. I guess I'll check out KuCoin.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Edit: I guess they're not listed yet on Binance US. I'm not fond of signing up to a lot of exchanges. Gemini needs to hurry up and add more coins to their markets. I guess I'll check out KuCoin.

Nobody lists them and the ones that do seem MAD shady!

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I found a way..you need binance coin.get some binance,get trustwallet and deposit your binance coin.Then go to swap and choose ava travala.i tried with eth but nope.

had some leftover eth from transferring ftm out of trustwallet and figured I'd swap it for something else.well they got a shitload of coins on there.they got elrond too for those who can't find it.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
is binance.us or kucoin the better exchange to make an acct with? I just added gemini finally besides coinbase but still not seeing a lot of coins talked about here on gemini

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does being a co founder of Ethereum have to do with his character or my initial thoughts on him? His history with different projects gave him some credibility which is why I bought ADA initially. Believing I should have thought more of his character because of his association with Ethereum is similar to saying I shouldn't question Trump's character because he is a former US president. Up until a month or so ago most people believed Brad Garlinghouse could do no wrong until he was accused of dumping on xrp holders and market muliplation.Not to mention Charles was with Ethereum for less than a year.

Have you ever watched his AMAs especially from two or three years ago before Shelly was completed? There were instances that I believed his behavior to be questionable .You also need to keep in mind that Charles didn't and probably still doesn't have the best reputation in the space earned or not. I can admit when I'm wrong as far as the vibe, but I do still think he's a little of a attention whore with an ego. He also seems to overall have the best of intentions for Cardano and seems to be very forward thinking about how to build out the ecosystem. End of the day as long as I'm making money, the project is meeting its milestones and no one is being hurt I'll continue to hold Ada regardless of my personal feelings right or wrong about Charles.

Nothing you typed showed any reason to question his character.
Like I said he is the co-founder of the 2nd biggest block chain.
They had a disagreement of how it should operate since he is a fan of academic and peer review ( exactly why ETH won't scale right now ) and he parted ways to create his own vision of a more perfect blokchain.

Garling house if you read how the XRP founders white paper is written is allowed to dump I think 10% or so each year or some shit like that.
I haven't followed them for a while now but I know it was posted here a while back.

Not really arguing with you but I've never seen anything shady from Charles.
If anything I think he is taking too long with trying to create a perfect scalable block chain but I could stand to be corrected cause you never know with these ofays lol.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yes, they are on Binance but not the US version.
KuCoin aslo has them.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
is binance.us or kucoin the better exchange to make an acct with? I just added gemini finally besides coinbase but still not seeing a lot of coins talked about here on gemini

KuCoin by far before the implementation of the Binance Smart Chain.

KuCoin Less KYC and some awesome trading features that allows you to maximizes your
profits in multiple ways.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, they are on Binance but not the US version.
KuCoin aslo has them.

I don't know how I missed that shit on kucoin..I searched and nothing.checked after reading your post and it's there.

Picked up some matic which is now polygon instead..13 cents..

Story from Tech
Matic Network Now ‘Polygon’ as Platform Targets Ethereum’s L2 Woes
Polygon is building a layer 2 aggregator for sidechains, rollups and even whole blockchains in a bid to fix Ethereum’s transaction limitations.
The Polygon team(Polygon)
William Foxley
Feb 9, 2021 at 2:41 p.m. UTCUpdated Feb 9, 2021 at 3:08 p.m. UTC
Ethereum startup Matic Network is rebranding to Polygon as it goes all-in on further Ethereum layer 2 scaling solutions.
The India-based firm is pivoting toward addressing Ethereum’s throughput problem with a forthcoming layer 2 aggregation SDK that can host multiple technologies at once, according to a blog post shared with CoinDesk.
The startup currently administers a proof-of-stake (PoS) Ethereum sidechain using the Plasma framework – a now out-of-favor layer 2 solution that will continue to be hosted. Version 1 of the software development kit (SDK) for layer 2 aggregation will be ready in March, Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal said in a Telegram message.
“Polygon will support multiple layer 2 solutions such as Optimistic Rollups (OR), zkRollups (ZKR), and Validium, effectively making it an L2 aggregator,” the blog reads. “This approach, implemented via Polygon’s modular SDK, will enable projects to select the scaling solution that best suits their needs rather than being bound by any one option.”
Ethereum fees pushing layer 2 solutions
Polygon’s rebrand and new roadmap comes at a time of increased stress on the Ethereum main network, which has been suffering historic fee rates. For example, the average Ethereum transaction fee broke above $20 per transfer for the first time ever last week. Many Ethereum-based dapps are scrambling to find layer 2 solutions and have often turned to various forms of rollups like ZKR or OR.
Rollups are a throughput technology for verifying transactions off-chain that are then re-published on-chain. They have been the preferred solution to Ethereum’s scaling woes, as Vitalik Buterin expressed in this autumn blog post.

Read more: Ethereum’s Top Dapps Are Increasingly Turning to ‘Rollups’: Here’s Why
Polygon will also be able to launch whole blockchains, similar to Parity Technologies’ Substrate. Blockchains launched on Polygon inherit the security assumptions of the underlying Ethereum blockchain, just as Substrate-based chains can plug into Polkadot’s ecosystem to gain security, Polygon core developer Mihailo Bjelic said in a phone interview.
“The Polygon SDK is built to accommodate [and] aggregate all such kinds of solutions, rollups being one of them. Currently, the Polygon SDK will enable creation of standalone chains like Polkadot’s substrate,” Nailwal said.

READ MORE ABOUT...
EthereumLayer 2Matic NetworkPolygon
DISCLOSURE
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.
Trending

APPLE
Apple Should Launch Own Crypto Exchange, RBC Analyst Says
Nathan DiCamilloFeb 8, 2021

TESLA
Tesla Invests $1.5B in Bitcoin, Plans to Accept Crypto Payments
Daniel PalmerFeb 8, 2021

DOGECOIN
Dogecoin Smokes Its All-Time High After Snoop Dogg Becomes Snoop DOGE
Nathan DiCamilloFeb 7, 2021

NIGERIA
Nigeria’s Central Bank Orders Banks to Close Accounts of All Crypto Users
Tanzeel AkhtarFeb 5, 2021

PHILOSOPHY
Crypto Is the Libertarian Cheat Code in the Final Battle Over State Coercion
Brady DaleFeb 4, 2021

Follow us
© 2020 CoinDesk
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I don't know how I missed that shit on kucoin..I searched and nothing.checked after reading your post and it's there.

Picked up some matic which is now polygon instead..13 cents..

Don't know much about 4-matic but I have heard the name.
Also, consider buying KCS the native token. They're doing everything to compete with BNB and become a top 30 token.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so should i sign up for both?

Why not but..

Binance.us took forever to approve me.like three weeks to a month.kucoin approval took a day.so that matters.

Kucoin which is based in Singapore has less kyc(know your customer) like Apophis said so a certain gov agency ain't all in your biz for every transaction like they will be on coinbase and other exchanges beholden to u.s regulations.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
is there anything on binance.us that's not on kucoin?

Why not but..

Binance.us took forever to approve me.like three weeks to a month.kucoin approval took a day.so that matters.

Kucoin which is based in Singapore has less kyc(know your customer) like Apophis said so a certain gov agency ain't all in your biz for every transaction like they will be on coinbase and other exchanges beholden to u.s regulations.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
is there anything on binance.us that's not on kucoin?

That's for you to find out.

There are over 5000+ digital coins. If theres a coin you're interested in, then see what exchanges they are listed on using price aggregator sites like CoinGecko.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's taking profits? Who's scared to take profit thinking their coin or token will just keep running? Do you have a profit taking strategy you can share with us? Or are you hodling like a muthafucka?

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's taking profits? Who's scared to take profit thinking their coin or token will just keep running? Do you have a profit taking strategy you can share with us? Or are you hodling like a muthafucka?
This is exactly what I wanna know. I’m thinking of cashing out XDC if & when it hits .01 and holding on to ADA hoping it’ll hit $2-$3. I’m stuck with zil until I can swap. My other Alts are shit coins.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing you typed showed any reason to question his character.
Like I said he is the co-founder of the 2nd biggest block chain.
They had a disagreement of how it should operate since he is a fan of academic and peer review ( exactly why ETH won't scale right now ) and he parted ways to create his own vision of a more perfect blokchain.

Garling house if you read how the XRP founders white paper is written is allowed to dump I think 10% or so each year or some shit like that.
I haven't followed them for a while now but I know it was posted here a while back.

Not really arguing with you but I've never seen anything shady from Charles.
If anything I think he is taking too long with trying to create a perfect scalable block chain but I could stand to be corrected cause you never know with these ofays lol.

I don't care about Brad or what he was accused of. My point was how he is perceived by some in that community now has been altered. You can speak to what was technically allowed however if xrp holders weren't outright told about the sells their opinion is that he was dumping on them. That is why the SEC mentioned it.The community was clearly aware of Ripple sells but not the founders outright with maybe the exceptionof Jed. I'm sure you are aware that if XRP was a security Brad would have no choice in sharing how much he sold. So we are clear, i don't personally believe Brad was dumping. However, I do believe that major holders with insider knowledge should share what they are doing so regularly people aren't taken advantage of.

Again, I don't care about Charles being associated with with Ethereum as far as his character. That includes his supposed reasons for leaving. You can misinform people without intentionally trying to scam someone or do harm in anyway. Charles clearly misinformed the community on multiple occasions and when called out threw tantrums. It's not a question of building something correctly. It's being responsible with the things you hint at and the deadlines you give. In the event something changes, clearly communicate it before the deadline or ensure expectations are within reason.don't hype things and get offended that people don't share your enthusiasm for what is viewed as a bait and switch (Atala aka Cardano enterprise solution).

You can disagree, but I judge people more on there character than their success or what they were a part of. I don't hero worship or believe everyone is a genius who motives can't be questioned. I also don't normally give people or companies a pass just because I'm profiting. Like I said before Charles doesn't seem to be a overall bad person and he is seemingly well intentioned.i respect their methodology.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sold .25 BTC at 31k and .08 BTC at 34k. I bought 29k XRP with the .25 and kept the cash from the .08. The cash is sitting on coinbase pro. I think we are going to see a major correction in the stock market in the next few months that will also affect the crypto market. So I'm trying to have some cash on hand to take advantage of lower prices. I'm not buying right now while everything is pumping to all time highs. I have no plans to liquidate all my crypto for USD as I feel the dollar is on the decline. So I'm really looking a couple of years down the road for the big pay day when actually utility kicks in for some of these blockchain projects. I'm looking for life changing money, not 50k or 100k so I'm willing to hodl until that happens.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for life changing money, not 50k or 100k so I'm willing to hodl until that happens.

:cheers::beer:

I'm with you on that! Although 100k would be nice right now.

Bought a thousand grt at 82 cents..I'm up 1200 in profit..can't believe I haven't touched it..but I did that with bitcoin.i had 2700 invested at 13000.i doubled my money pulled out the profit and let the initial money ride.then during a lil dip I said fuck it and pulled the rest out.big mistake as you can see wit btc at close to fifty thousand.

Last edited:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly what I wanna know. I’m thinking of cashing out XDC if & when it hits .01 and holding on to ADA hoping it’ll hit $2-$3. I’m stuck with zil until I can swap. My other Alts are shit coins.

Which shit coins are you sitting on..and Why not sell the shit coins and buy some proven money makers?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I held in 2018 and lost a LOT.

I make a plan. When my portfolio reaches X dollars in value, I take Y dollars in profits no questions asked.

That fomo will mess with your mind when there is a crash and you think about how much you could have taken out.

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sold .25 BTC at 31k and .08 BTC at 34k. I bought 29k XRP with the .25 and kept the cash from the .08. The cash is sitting on coinbase pro. I think we are going to see a major correction in the stock market in the next few months that will also affect the crypto market. So I'm trying to have some cash on hand to take advantage of lower prices. I'm not buying right now while everything is pumping to all time highs. I have no plans to liquidate all my crypto for USD as I feel the dollar is on the decline. So I'm really looking a couple of years down the road for the big pay day when actually utility kicks in for some of these blockchain projects. I'm looking for life changing money, not 50k or 100k so I'm willing to hodl until that happens.

Good job taking profits!!! :money::money::money:

You got your "Big Boy Pants" on buying XRP in this environment. Impressive! I'll be rooting for your bags to PUMP!!!

The cash from the .08 would serve you better on a platform that pays you real interest 8% to 12% at a minimum... (check rates at Blockfi, Celsius, Nexo, etc.)

I too think there is going to be a major correction in the stock market in the next few months (hopefully after April...) however, at some point in the near future crypto will decouple from the stock market. Might be the next stock market crash or maybe the suubsequent one but soon when the stock market crashes, crypto will go balistic!!! (IMHO)

Good Practice: Keep 5% to 10% of one's portfolio value in stable coins earning (10X to 100X bank interest) to take advantage of lower prices.

I'm dollar cost averaging into "Little Brother ALTs" now even while some of these projects pump. I'm mainly buying into ETH even though it's above ATH... I see ETH following BTC's path last bull cycle. I'd be suprised if ETH does not peak above $20k this bull run.

Actually utility is not really a couple of years down the road it is here now. Last bull run was propelled by speculation on white paper promises and hopes for a functioning blockchain. This bull run projects have actual working platforms that are returning profits, providing real services and bringing real value propositions.

The foundation for life changing wealth a couple of years down the road is laid right now through sound risk management, proper portfolio allocation and sound profit taking strategies.

One may be willing to hodl until main stream adoption happens (utility is already here) for the big pay day but why hodl through another 50% to 90% drop?
:pain::crying::pain::crying::pain:

Why not trim some profits on projects that are way up right now and redeploy that value into some project that has yet to pop? :yes::yes::yes:

Why not put some of those profits in stablecoins to earn some interest along the way? :yes::yes::yes:

Wouldn't it be nice to have some "bull run funds" to deploy when the market turns from bull to bear? :hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

I am working change my life with crypto because, in my mind, by doing that, life changing wealth with (hard) money will follow...

As always DYOR:laptop::laptop::laptop: