new book of khallid is fire

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malik Zulu Shabazz clearly is an agent working for the white man. I will check the book out though. Malik only knew Khalid for a very short part of his life. I'm definitely interested in anything about brother Khalid so I will read with a semi open mind.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Malik Zulu Shabazz clearly is an agent working for the white man. I will check the book out though. Malik only knew Khalid for a very short part of his life. I'm definitely interested in anything about brother Khalid so I will read with a semi open mind.
what makes the brother a agent

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what makes the brother a agent

To answer your question Everything! The whole New Black Panther party is suspect as hell.
I ordered the book last night after seeing your because Minister Khalid is one of my heroes. Zulu Shabazz is one of the shadiest kneegrows on the planet.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
To answer your question Everything! The whole New Black Panther party is suspect as hell.
I ordered the book last night after seeing your because Minister Khalid is one of my heroes. Zulu Shabazz is one of the shadiest kneegrows on the planet.
what is wrong with the new black panther party fam

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Everything go ask some original Panther's about them and how they move. They are faker than a two dollar Bill. What are they truly trying to build or accomplish? I also ordered the New Malcolm X book by Les Payne it popped up in my feed on Amazon after I ordered The Book of Khalid. Amazon product ASIN 1631491660
why are they heavily involved with the new black panther party... they have done plenty... nobody is interested in results

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why are they heavily involved with the new black panther party... they have done plenty... nobody is interested in results
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm guessing your saying why would the original Black Panther party be involved with the new one?