Let us in Joe! Migrant caravan approaching US border ask Biden to 'honor his commitment' to asylum seekers

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure the metropolitan white liberal elites will have sympathy on these helpless migrants.

Then they willl let in Africans

38094420-9155479-image-a-16_1610839552726.jpg

38094414-9155479-image-a-18_1610839560566.jpg
38094400-9155479-image-a-25_1610839612348.jpg

38094418-9155479-Two_major_hurricanes_are_one_of_the_major_reasons_the_pictured_c-a-8_1610846144326.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

"Now THESE are Americans. That's who built America, immigrants!!! Give these people a college education, a grant, some land, a business start up, and a pathway to whiteness. Just help us kill Black Americans, you can take their jobs, shoot their kids in the back, and use their plight to funnel resources back to your home country. Whatdayasay friend?"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is what you niggaz voted for. You’ll be sorry.

They gonna kill our kids off so more of their family members will come. The goal is to make the majority of "Blacks" in the US all immigrants (only 10% right now) to better go along with globalism and a dwindling white population. BGOL considers those people "Black".

Notice no melenated immigrants are in here condemning this the way they do our ethnic group daily because they sympathize and relate more to these people than they do to us.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So their children can vote GOP like Cubans and Venezuelans in South Florida or Mexicans in Texas? :smh: :lol:

I first seen this on FOX and thought it was bullshit scare tactics -- then it popped up on CNN.

Seriously, I ain't even mad at them no more. They got more fucking balls then the interns/coons/toms/bootlickers around here. They are demanding something of politicians they didn't even fucking vote for. They are WALKING thousands of miles to demand that shit. They didn't even wait until Biden got into office to start. How can anyone be mad at that shit?

Meanwhile, this board been flooding with pleas and apologists. :D "Biden isn't even in office yet, WAIT to make demands." and :D "B-b-b-b-but Trump is still President!!!" All kinds of bullshit.

On CNN, it said they are trying to escape violence and poverty. You know, like the shit in Baltimore, Cleveland, Chicago, etc that black citizens are expected to deal with. These folks walking here just about the action man. Not one apologist or shill is making that walk. If only it were that easy for America's black community to walk away from shills and apologists and make demands of elected officials. MSM media shills and political puppets control the narrative. :smh:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All he gotta do is find one positive covid in that caravan and he can save face turning em away
Don't worry, they will all be tested for COVID as soon as they cross the border, placed in free quarantine, paid for by your taxes and then be first in line to get the vaccine

Will hate on black and vote GOP

all thanks to Liberal elites....

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
They gonna kill our kids off so more of their family members will come. The goal is to make the majority of "Blacks" in the US all immigrants (only 10% right now) to better go along with globalism and a dwindling white population. BGOL considers those people "Black".

Notice no melenated immigrants are in here condemning this the way they do our ethnic group daily because they sympathize and relate more to these people than they do to us.

Negroes want to go back to that hidden, covert racism so they’ll feel better and start dreaming again. They want to feel comfortable so they can go back to sleep. When racism is open out front you’re forced to take action and do something about it.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
seems like a bs story to me.

either way, let them in. they are more entitled to this stolen country than white people. I don't give a fuck about nationality or tying myself to a piece of land. y'all brainwashed.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not this shit again.

Next they will be complaining about the budget
And the debt
And military spending
And cuts to farmers welfare
And Hunters email

it’s like they woke up from a 4 year coma.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they dont vote like that and texan hispanics voted democratic.

Man, don't start with the bullshit. We just watched them vote like that. Florida would have went for Biden but for Latinos in South Floria (Cubans and Venezuelans) and Texas had a strong chance of going for Biden but for strong Latino support for Trump in West Texas and along the border. How are cacs from different countries any different from cacs here? Speaking Spanish or Portuguese doesn't change that they are cac....

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
this ain't my fight....so i'll stay out of it...

but a couple of observations...it's interestin' how these people...fight so hard to make it to the united states...risk death...beg & plead to be let in...ask for asylum...get turned away and sent back to their country...only to keep tryin' over and over...

then they FINALLY get let in....and they still gladly, openly, and proudly rep and root for the country...they were runnin' away from...

i happened to be drivin' by the Los Angeles Coliseum once...after a soccer match between the U.S. and Mexico had just ended...and there were so many people on the street with Mexican flags...you woulda thought the damn game WAS in Mexico....

if Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico...was so great...then why the hell did you come to the U.S.?

and in my own personal experience...some of them...have been mad disrespectful to me...and talked real slick about black folks...the original inhabitants of this land...the builders of the country they want to now come to...

and like i said...i'm not the one fightin' to keep them out...i'm jus remainin' neutral...but there is a group of people that IS fightin' to keep them out...and oddly enough....that's THE group THEY side with once they make it over here...

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Seriously, I ain't even mad at them no more. They got more fucking balls then the interns/coons/toms/bootlickers around here. They are demanding something of politicians they didn't even fucking vote for. They are WALKING thousands of miles to demand that shit. They didn't even wait until Biden got into office to start. How can anyone be mad at that shit?

Meanwhile, this board been flooding with pleas and apologists. :D "Biden isn't even in office yet, WAIT to make demands." and :D "B-b-b-b-but Trump is still President!!!" All kinds of bullshit.

WOW. Pure facts. How did we get to a place where immigrants are more politically savvy than us? :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and like i said...i'm not the one fightin' to keep them out...i'm jus remainin' neutral...but there is a group of people that IS fightin' to keep them out...and oddly enough....that's THE group THEY side with once they make it over here...

Trump's campaign in 2016 was based largely on them being murderers, rapists and disease ridden and he won a record number of Latino votes. He gets into office and literally separates Latino babies from their mothers and has people hiding in churches from ICE but grew his Latino support this past November. Think back to when Obama was in office in remember that they were calling him the "deporter in chief". :smh: :smh: :smh:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Negroes want to go back to that hidden, covert racism so they’ll feel better and start dreaming again. They want to feel comfortable so they can go back to sleep. When racism is open out front you’re forced to take action and do something about it.

Nah liberals are understanding that the democrats depend too much on the black vote and in the future black voters are going to start asking for tangibles and reparations in mass numbers.

Legalizing 11 million immigrants is a good way to dye-loot the black vote so in future elections. The democrats will simply ignore you they don’t even have to pretend to care about you.

Funny how blacks are the reason why Biden and Kamala is in office and the first agenda is to focus on illegal immigrants, :)

But stupid blacks with the slave mentality will treat Biden like they treated Obama. They will sit back and hope that they will do something for your community and the democrats in 3 and 1/2 years will run game and tell you that you need to vote so Biden can finish the job! :) in his 2nd term. Lol

Rinse and repeat. Lol

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Trump's campaign in 2016 was based largely on them being murderers, rapists and disease ridden and he won a record number of Latino votes. He gets into office and literally separates Latino babies from their mothers and has people hiding in churches from ICE but grew his Latino support this past November. Think back to when Obama was in office in remember that they were calling him the "deporter in chief". :smh: :smh: :smh:

Most Latinos know trump was talking about illegal immigrants. Most Latino do not like illegal immigration because illegal immigrants are competition and drive down wages.

Why you think corporate America and Billionaires like the Koch brothers are on the Biden team? It’s because they know illegal immigrants drive down wages and competition which includes more profits for there shareholders.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
this ain't my fight....so i'll stay out of it...

but a couple of observations...it's interestin' how these people...fight so hard to make it to the united states...risk death...beg & plead to be let in...ask for asylum...get turned away and sent back to their country...only to keep tryin' over and over...

then they FINALLY get let in....and they still gladly, openly, and proudly rep and root for the country...they were runnin' away from...

i happened to be drivin' by the Los Angeles Coliseum once...after a soccer match between the U.S. and Mexico had just ended...and there were so many people on the street with Mexican flags...you woulda thought the damn game WAS in Mexico....

if Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico...was so great...then why the hell did you come to the U.S.?

and in my own personal experience...some of them...have been mad disrespectful to me...and talked real slick about black folks...the original inhabitants of this land...the builders of the country they want to now come to...

They should use that same energy to fix up their own country and to fight again their corrupt government.