NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

DeMarcus Cousins won’t be too upset the Rockets traded James Harden.

Cousins criticized the disgruntled All-Star on Wednesday, ripping Harden for how he has tried to force a trade hours before the former was traded to the Nets.

“Other 14 guys in the locker room have done nothing to him,” Cousins told reporters.

“For us to be on the receiving end of disrespectful comments and antics … it’s unfair to the rest of the guys in the locker room. ”

After Tuesday night’s blowout loss to the Lakers, Harden said he didn’t think the current Rockets could be fixed, they are “just not good enough” and that he has “literally done everything that I can.”

“I don’t feel betrayed at all,” Cousins said. “My interest was with playing with John Wall, to be brutally honest.

“The disrespect started way before any interview,” Cousins said.

He added: “Obviously, it’s disrespectful, but everybody has a right to their opinion. We feel some type of way about some of his actions.”

Harden, with three years and $133 million with a player option for the final season remaining on his contract, was told to stay home from Wednesday’s practice as the Rockets finalized a blockbuster deal with Houston. The 76ers were the Nets’ top competition.

Harden held out at the beginning of training camp and had made it known to owner Tilman Fertitta he preferred to go elsewhere.

Now, his wish will come true. And so has Cousins’.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Harden is going to the nets

We made it
Big mistake by the Nets letting Levert go. :smh: And Allen. :smh:

90XrTy.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good fucking riddance to Harden. Never liked him while he was here. The most overhyped "superstar" of all time.
Never gets shit done in the playoffs when it really counts.
So now the Nets have a fat, out of shape player and a fucking basket case for another.
Good luck Brooklyn, taking on two headaches now.