CSI on this bunny?

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud I know you got the plug!

Jordan Rene
https://www.instagram.com/udreamofjordan/?hl=en

c6ol8mpjdw461.jpg

o89ro76pu9661.jpg

9gjxlh626yt51.jpg

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
ain't Halsey a woman?
You fell for a trap Mac..... this faggot ass OP..... who's never provided any links as proof that he posts pussy....... posted this CSI thread...... and is now bragging about posting pussy....... and this ain't pussy either.... it's Instagram that don't even show up now....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U mad, you high-yella light-bright bastard?!?! I posted a fat jiggling booty yesterday and your fellow illegal immigrant boyfriend Mcguyver tried to derail that thread! Y'all niggas hate pussy posts because you hate pussy!

Where are YOUR pussy posts ho?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You fell for a trap Mac..... this faggot ass OP..... who's never provided any links as proof that he posts pussy....... posted this CSI thread...... and is now bragging about posting pussy....... and this ain't pussy either.... it's Instagram that don't even show up now....

I was thinking the same exact thing. Dude posted this just to he like women. And with all his "you worship White people talk.... He post a white woman.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

It’s still showing up.....just not on that third-world phone you’re using. And I can show plenty of other pussy posts. Can you do the same? Have you ever posted any women on the board?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same exact thing. Dude posted this just to he like women. And with all his "you worship White people talk.... He post a white woman.
And the pg rated Instagram crap don't even show up no more..... and I've been giving him examples of pussy posts..... cause he ain't seen no pussy before...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Coconut, a fine bitch is a fine bitch. I don’t see any niggas complaining about this woman and her jiggly-ass except YOU!!

Tells us everything we need to know about you.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It’s still showing up.....just not on that third-world phone you’re using. And I can show plenty of other pussy posts. Can you do the same? Have you ever posted any women on the board?
Nukka you literally have got to be high........ highlight my name..... click content..... fuckboi.....

sidebar: I don't use my phone for this shit.... I use my laptop.... and it's an $1800 one..... a few years old now

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
And the pg rated Instagram crap don't even show up no more..... and I've been giving him examples of pussy posts..... cause he ain't seen no pussy before...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows up just fine. As I said, you’re from a Third World country with some no-name Chinese knock-off phone. Step your shit up.

And you STILL haven’t posted any links! Thanks for bumping my thread though!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Nukka you literally have got to be high........ highlight my name..... click content..... fuckboi.....

sidebar: I don't use my phone for this shit.... I use my laptop.... and it's an $1800 one..... a few years old now

Fuck nigga, your bullshit posts are restricted! If you’ve really posted some bad bitches, then drop a few thread links in here right now. At least something productive can come out me having to respond to your stupid ass.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Coconut, a fine bitch is a fine bitch. I don’t see any niggas complaining about this woman and her jiggly-ass except YOU!!

I ain't complaining about shit, I pointed out your conflicting trolling. You ain't fooling nobody you piece of shit, you gay partner KingThafag is obviously gay and you are just trying to plant seeds of doubt for your own defense.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I ain't complaining about shit, I pointed out your conflicting trolling. You ain't fooling nobody you piece of shit, you gay partner KingThafag is obviously gay and you are just trying to plant seeds of doubt for your own defense.

Still whining and complaining in a thread with a sexy bitch in it. Nigga, go back to your island and fight for the LGBT. It is your destiny!

vader.jpg

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Still whining and complaining in a thread with a sexy bitch in it. Nigga, go back to your island and fight for the LGBT. It is your destiny!

vader.jpg

Did you just post a man in a dress? This from you hard drive right? I mean you wouldn't search for a pic of a man in a dress, that would be gay?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No faggot

.... it tells us everything we need to know about you....... you said you post pussy pics..... and tho it ain't showing up for me...... it's gotta be a PG rated IG post....... I gave you at least two DOZEN examples of pussy posts already..... and like I said.... until you get at least 1000 pussy pics...... and 500 pussy threads under your belt..... your faggot ass can't critique and pussy pics or threads...... faggot INCEL troll..... next you'll be posting pics from Victoria's Secret and claiming that you post pussy.... FOH

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Did you just post a man in a dress? This from you hard drive right? I mean you wouldn't search for a pic of a man in a dress, that would be gay?

I posted a pink Darth Vader to inspire you to go back to your island and fulfill your destiny.