Deshaun Watson traded to Browns

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They aren't getting Herschel type picks for him. He is good, but he ain't that damn good. If they can get a Top 5 pick and a few 2nds they should take it.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NE and PITT are systems, he needs to go his creative route and go to a team that has less system plays, WASH is a good fit.

No way him and Bellicheat will get along.

A lot of teams don't like Lamar's and Deshawn (make it happen) style, they want that 1980's drop back Matt Ryan type.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
He is good, but he ain't that damn good.

Yes the fuck he is. He led the league in yardage and broke all their franchise records with season after losing probably the best WR in the league, his WR2, a suspect OL, and having no real backfield.

Dude had one of the best seasons for a QB on one of the most dumpster fires of a team that I've seen in recent history

Last edited:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
NE and PITT are systems, he needs to go his creative route and go to a team that has less system plays, WASH is a good fit.

No way him and Bellicheat will get along.

A lot of teams don't like Lamar's and Deshawn (make it happen) style, they want that 1980's drop back Matt Ryan type.
That ain’t it. If that was the case they would be all over Dwayne Haskins. He has a cannon and is a drop back QB. That was one of the issues Rivera had with him. He didn’t scramble or run and make plays off cuff. Try again. Lol.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Haskins is garbage. Hes not accurate doesn't take his role on the team seriously etc etc. Dude is not good
He isn’t garbage. He is only an immature 23 years old. He is shell shocked right now. Go back and watch his last few games last year when they tailored the offense to him when Jay Gruden got fired. He played pretty good.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He isn’t garbage. He is only an immature 23 years old. He is shell shocked right now. Go back and watch his last few games last year when they tailored the offense to him when Jay Gruden got fired. He played pretty good.
Hes garbage. I have NFL game pass and I watch coaching tape all the time, for gambling purposes. Dude is inaccurate, doesn't make correct reads, doesn't make good throws etc etc..there is a reason beyond immaturity as to why they let him go. He wont be starting no where any time soon, if he even gets signed by a team...

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Hes garbage. I have NFL game pass and I watch coaching tape all the time, for gambling purposes. Dude is inaccurate, doesn't make correct reads, doesn't make good throws etc etc..there is a reason beyond immaturity as to why they let him go. He wont be starting no where any time soon, if he even gets signed by a team...
Good for your game pass. Did you have game pass last year!? Did you watch him last year!? I watch all-22 too. I didn’t say this year. I said last year when they tailored the offense to him his last few games when he started last year.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good for your game pass. Did you have game pass last year!? Did you watch him last year!? I watch all-22 too. I didn’t say this year. I said last year when they tailored the offense to him his last few games when he started last year.
Dude give it up. Haskins is garbage period. He will be lucky if hes even in the league next year...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes the fuck he is. He lead the league in yardage and broke all their franchise records with season after losing probably the best WR in the league, his WR2, a suspect OL, and having no real backfield.

Dude had one of the best seasons for a QB on a dumpster fire of a team that I've seen in recent history
Definitely top 10 qb...

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That ain’t it. If that was the case they would be all over Dwayne Haskins. He has a cannon and is a drop back QB. That was one of the issues Rivera had with him. He didn’t scramble or run and make plays off cuff. Try again. Lol.

Wash is a good fit for Waston, speaking in terms of teams that utilize a drop back, wait, pass Waston isn't a great fit.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Dude has consistently overthrown wide open receivers; I’m talking throws that a decent DII QB hits receivers in the chest on. He ain’t it .

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Made absolutely no sense how they traded Hopkins for a running back Arizona didn't want with a bad contract

Minnesota got rid of Diggs, but then went and got Jefferson

Everyone can see that they're going to fuck up his career.

He sees the talent that Mahomes, Murray, Mayfield and Allen get to play with