Man, 29, 'threatens to kill his ex-boss and kicks in his home door after he ignores his Facebook friend request for two days'

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Man, 29, 'threatens to kill his ex-boss and kicks in his home door after he ignores his Facebook friend request for two days'
  • Caleb Burczyk, 29, faces two charges for allegedly threatening to kill his ex-boss
  • Burczyk made the threat and others after the ex-boss failed to accept a Facebook friend request for two days
  • Burczyk was allegedly caught on surveillance video kicking in the ex-boss' door

37460734-9102651-image-a-30_1609437906332.jpg

A North Dakota man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to kill his ex-boss and kicked in his front door when he failed to accept a Facebook friend request after just two days.

Caleb Burczyk, 29, was charged with one count each of burglary and terrorizing - both felonies - on December 29, following an incident in Williston, North Dakota, that occurred three days prior.

According to court documents obtained by the Williston Herald, Burczyk sent a Facebook friend request to his former employer on December 24.

He then followed it up with various threats, including one that allegedly read: 'Accept my friend request or I’m going to murder you.'

Two days later, on December 26, Burczyk allegedly wrote that there would be trouble - which he didn't appear to specify - if Burczyk had to get in his pickup truck and track down his ex-boss. That message, the charging documents said, included a picture of his truck.

Authorities claimed that Burczyk also used other social media platforms to make threats about the ex-boss.

In one photo Burczyk posted to Snapchat, authorities said he was seen wearing a black cap, black vest and black plaid long-sleeve shirt, and had written that the ex-boss' family would need a new door.

Surveillance camera footage taken on December 26 at the former boss' home in Williston showed a man kicking in the door while wearing the same outfit Burczyk was seen wearing in the Snapchat image.

It's unclear which former boss Burczyk allegedly targeted. According to his personal Facebook page, his most recent job was as a wireline operator at GR Energy Services.
Burczyk is expected to be in court on January 27 for a preliminary hearing on the charges against him.

His bond was set at $25,000, according to online jail records.

Do I? Prove it! Hop in the Zoom and find out!
Be a man and step in the Zoom meeting!
I'm ready and willing for the Zoom.
I've been challenging these motherfuckers for a YEAR, and none will show up.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Zero to do with a Zoom discussion or debate. Ironically, what I’ve been advocating is basically what Clubhouse is doing now.

And ALL of my BGOL detractors, especially you Hotlantan, play mousepad mobsters and keyboard killers all day on the board, but you still run from a real discussion. You know your position has no merit.

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
Zero to do with a Zoom discussion or debate. Ironically, what I’ve been advocating is basically what Clubhouse is doing now.

And ALL of my BGOL detractors, especially you Hotlantan, play mousepad mobsters and keyboard killers all day on the board, but you still run from a real discussion. You know your position has no merit.
Now I understand why Dr Sandy Darity does not want to be associated with your "movement."
I also choose to not engage online with the followers of NVIXM and Q-Anon and Scientology.
:zipit:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Now I understand why Dr Sandy Darity does not want to be associated with your "movement."
I also choose to not engage online with the followers of NVIXM and Q-Anon and Scientology.
:zipit:

Once again, running from a live debate because your points have no merit, and bringing up NVIXM, Q-Anon, Scientology, and Tariq Nasheed. None of which have anything to do with ADOS. But we all know that it’s part of your disinformation campaign.

Whatever happened to the “Russian bot” narrative?

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
Once again, running from a live debate because your points have no merit, and bringing up NVIXM, Q-Anon, Scientology, and Tariq Nasheed. None of which have anything to do with ADOS. But we all know that it’s part of your disinformation campaign.

Whatever happened to the “Russian bot” narrative?
The wrong side of history :o
I'll be siding with Dr Darity

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The wrong side of history :o
I'll be siding with Dr Darity

That’s good to hear. So let’s listen to what he has to say. As a matter of fact, I’d encourage you to start a Darity thread with nothing but his academic works, interviews, and publications.

The 15:20 to 16:00 mark is particularly of note for you:

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
Mar 25, 2019
So why has Dr Darity NOW specificly disassociated his good name with your "movement."
No one on BGOL is in disagreement about the racial wealth gap. Nice pivot try, though.
This is usually the place in the "discussion" where you call me a gay immigrant Demon-crat.

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
but you still run from a real discussion.
Once again, running from a live debate
So why has Dr Darity NOW specificly disassociated his good name with your "movement."

No one on BGOL is in disagreement about the racial wealth gap. Nice pivot try, though.

This is usually the place in the "discussion" where you call me a gay immigrant Demon-crat.

@VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice @KingTaharqa @xfactor

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
"Accept my friend request or I’m going to murder you" :lol::lol::lol:

After two days? Everyone knows you wait at least a week to take it there!

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Life is sooooo funny. I bet we ALL knew exactly what this cac looked like based off the title.