Joe Biden is now POTUS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
With the geometric progression of the virus, anti maskers and people stuck on stupid what other choices are there?

Old people and frontline health care might have to take it so they can save the rest of the population.

We could kill it if the government suspended all mortgages and rent. Gave everyone 3k a month and mandated stay at home orders. 1-2 month total shut down would end this. We should have done this in April, but Trump fucked it all up.
It really is this simple

These conspiracy niggas are the other side of these crackas Qanon coin and they don't even see it

Putin is the real genius. Got the premiere world superpower dancing on his fucking strings.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It really is this simple

These conspiracy niggas are the other side of these crackas Qanon coin and they don't even see it

Putin is the real genius. Got the premiere world superpower dancing on his fucking strings.
Yup Obama had stop his bullshit but Trump opened the door and let him walked right in. You are going to see more of this bullshit as the demographics of America keeps changing I told people couple weeks ago when we was discussing demographics that CAC’s are going to fuck up shit going out the door and you are beginning to see that right now.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
With the geometric progression of the virus, anti maskers and people stuck on stupid what other choices are there?

Old people and frontline health care might have to take it so they can save the rest of the population.

We could kill it if the government suspended all mortgages and rent. Gave everyone 3k a month and mandated stay at home orders. 1-2 month total shut down would end this. We should have done this in April, but Trump fucked it all up.
Okay, so can the incoming administration count on YOU to help eradicate this virus going forward? Because its obvious no one in government is giving money away, just shots in the arm.
:puzzled:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump had won the majority of the gop states. So they'd be voting for him anyway.
So that action is just normal. A lot of states have laws on the books that prevent electors from voting for anyone other than the candidate that won their state. Plus Biden has enough electoral college votes and you'd need more than a hand full of electors to change the election results.
I think they changed the law to prevent that now. I don't think it's a criminal charge but a large fine if they don't vote for who they're supposed to. Those voters have all been selected and screened to be party faithful.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yup Obama had stop his bullshit but Trump opened the door and let him walked right in. You are going to see more of this bullshit as the demographics of America keeps changing I told people couple weeks ago when we was discussing demographics that CAC’s are going to fuck up shit going out the door and you are beginning to see that right now.
One day they gon believe you easy

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol man y’all dudes are hilarious
:hmm:

Yall can't in one breath get mad at Trump for forcing this vaccine through quickly with the FDA,
Then not have a comment when Biden plans to give 100m doses in 100 days.

I just yall to be consistent WITH YOUR OWN THOUGTS AND POSTINGS.

But I'll show myself out, again lol.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You still on that gay shit

$100 cashapp if you quote me saying the gay shit you can't seem to stop saying

Putting all you lying ass dunces on the spot
Not finna go search out YOUR faggotry

For those wondering,

Me: yall dudes are weird, I bet yall would kneel to Zod to get Biden elected.
SammyWack: man, you must want Trump I'm there. I want Trump out...

:smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Yall can't in one breath get mad at Trump for forcing this vaccine through quickly with the FDA,
Then not have a comment when Biden plans to give 100m doses in 100 days.

I just yall to be consistent WITH YOUR OWN THOUGTS AND POSTINGS.

But I'll show myself out, again lol.
I believe you’re having an argument with yourself in your head. I’m not familiar with any poster who held those conflicting positions about the virus.

Post a link to the post please.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Not finna go search out YOUR faggotry

For those wondering,

Me: yall dudes are weird, I bet yall would kneel to Zod to get Biden elected.
SammyWack: man, you must want Trump I'm there. I want Trump out...

:smh:
So

You let some gay shit seep out of your soul

Then made up a response so you could reach and call somebody else gay

Before niggas caught you being gay from your core

And all this because being dumb frustrates you?

Man just go read a book and come out the closet, nobody cares anymore.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So

You let some gay shit seep out of your soul

Then made up a response so you could reach and call somebody else gay

Before niggas caught you being gay from your core

And all this because being dumb frustrates you?

Man just go read a book and come out the closet, nobody cares anymore.
Hold the L bro.
Your homie JUST admitted "some people had their asses opened up"
:lol:
Yes I screenshotted it.