Joe Biden is now POTUS

Simply_Black

International
International Member
131325010_218606163119856_8236792181376707237_o.jpg

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Serious question: Is there anything else Trump can do to steal the election? With a Tweet like like "WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!" what are we looking at in terms of him not leaving unless forcefully removed from office?

convince the electoral college reps from gop states to vote for him

last election, 2 voted against him

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
convince the electoral college reps from gop states to vote for him

last election, 2 voted against him
Trump had won the majority of the gop states. So they'd be voting for him anyway.
So that action is just normal. A lot of states have laws on the books that prevent electors from voting for anyone other than the candidate that won their state. Plus Biden has enough electoral college votes and you'd need more than a hand full of electors to change the election results.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump had won the majority of the gop states. So they'd be voting for him anyway.
So that action is just normal. A lot of states have laws on the books that prevent electors from voting for anyone other than the candidate that won their states. Plus Biden has enough electoral college votes and you'd need a more than a hand full of electors to change the election results.
Yup the states that Biden won there is nothing Trump could do even Georgia if he tries to fuck with Georgia they are going to light a fire under the Republicans ass here so I know they are not going to do that.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So they voting demo to remove the GOP?

enenmy of my enemy type shit?
Nah it's not for us

They are just rabid against anything that doesn't confirm trump's lies. The figure they'll teach Republicans a lesson for being traiterous to him by not voting at all.

They DEFINITELY are not doing it for our benefit though. They are just too stupid to see past that one simple ass premise.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
And what are your thoughts on Biden wanting 100m people to get this rushed vaccine in his 1st 100 days?
With the geometric progression of the virus, anti maskers and people stuck on stupid what other choices are there?

Old people and frontline health care might have to take it so they can save the rest of the population.

We could kill it if the government suspended all mortgages and rent. Gave everyone 3k a month and mandated stay at home orders. 1-2 month total shut down would end this. We should have done this in April, but Trump fucked it all up.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I knew this was going to happen on some levels fucking Trump supporters