Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hes a fucking clown for sure. And just cut the fucking music off and go have a sensible conservation with the table from owner to patron. Why ruin the entire experience for all quests by lecturing to grown ass people and telling them how much you dont need them and how you're doing THEM a favor. That city must be starved for entertainment and dining.. His type shit come dime a dozen in the district.

Man that nigga shit woulda emptied out like a bomb threat he pulled that shit to these young bougie ghetto ass millennials in DC. Dam near every brunch spot in the city gets lit like this... in the dam day time (pre Covid).
Women in Atlanta would have cussed his ass out but thats probably because everything in the A is a club...

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You might not know the power of music but I'm very aware of it. I can get in the whip with a bitch and throw on the right series of songs and ain't got a mile and she ready to fuck.

If you playing turn up music and you got ratchet bitches drinking you go have some nigga shit poppin off.

I'd personally be pissed if i went to what was being called an upscale restaurant and they had a DJ playing trap music. Shit i walked out TGI Fridays here in southfield some years back cause they had a live DJ in that bitch. And the bass had the plate and glass shaking

You had more reasons to walk out of that Fridays in SFLD than just the music. :lol:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I dont got 17 minutes for em key. Whats your opinion on the matter?
i mean after watching the vid he was right he told them 3 times to stop respectfully
i mean yeah maybe he could have used a different tone and still be direct but he was right
but he also apologized for the way he talked

people making this a black men against black women is what i hate

by the way watch the video is good

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I wonder what type of music he was playing. If the restaurant was playing “twerk” type music then what do you expect to happen. Especially since everyone is waiting on food for well over an hour and drinking alcohol. That’s not classy. You want a classy atmosphere then play classy music. Don’t play music women can “twerk” to.

Another thing, that’s how women dance today for the most part and since his customers are 75% women and they didn’t co-sign his speech means they aren’t satisfied and don’t angry with his little speech. He gon learn the hard way. He will lose business over this.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh she got a bubble

Smart-Select-20201201-185104-Firefox.gif

Looks like the police eventually got involved.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The moral of the story is to set the expectations before hand. This is no different than a teacher in a classroom or any other business establishment.

The environment setting is everything. It’s not foolproof, but it does play a major role in how people behave.

I think this is a good learning experience for him. Maybe this incident was an unforeseen one, which will allow him to adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder what type of music he was playing. If the restaurant was playing “twerk” type music then what do you expect to happen.

I have see this excuse over and over.....so you telling me that if the radio version of WAP comes on and a nigga starts fucking his girls wet ass pussy by parking his mack truck in her little garage, for the whole world to see, it is the owner's fault? Ain't that a bitch.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Moral of the story, set the expectations before hand. This is no different than a teacher in a classroom or any other business establishment.

The environment setting is everything. It’s not fool proof, but it does play a major role in how people behave.

I think this is a good learning experience for him. Maybe this incident was an unforeseen one, which will allow him to adjust accordingly.
Notice no one else is doing anything.. it obviously was an individual action and not the whole room.. if you put 1000 kids in the same room and the Sesame Street intro comes on and 1 kid out of a 1000 decides to start stabbing their eyeballs are you going to blame the theme song or are you gonna say that was just some crazy kid?.. she the only 1 acting an ass so it was obvious she the cancer of the room.. sometimes you just have to be real and point out the individual at fault

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Moral of the story, set the expectations before hand. This is no different than a teacher in a classroom or any other business establishment.

The environment setting is everything. It’s not fool proof, but it does play a major role in how people behave.

Agreed

Teach him how to predict behaviour like u predict weather. Ol scientist ass negro :yes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Notice no one else is doing anything.. it obviously was an individual action and not the whole room.. if you put 1000 kids in the same room and the Sesame Street intro comes on and 1 kid out of a 1000 decides to start stabbing their eyeballs are you going to blame the theme song or are you gonna say that was just some crazy kid?.. she the only 1 acting an ass so it was obvious she the cancer of the room.. sometimes you just have to be real and point out the individual at fault

I agree. Nothing can ever be 100% foolproof. An owner just has to establish his or her boundaries and set expectations.

It's an overall learning experience for him, especially on how to deal with a situation like this.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed

Teach him how to predict behaviour like u predict weather. Ol scientist ass negro :yes:

lmaoooo

I'm not sure there are equations on predicting the possibility of a big bitch twerking. Long wait times, booty music, and boos do increase possibilities, though.

All those factors could spawn a big bitch tornado twerk with a heavy scent of swamp ass.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
MAD. Off the fucking chain. Excellent food and drink and the swankiest of swankiest atmosphere. Loch Bar. Best crab cakes in the city. Abouzzy. Not in the district but a champagne bar. Catch it on aFriday evening or Saturday afternoon or Sunday brunch. And BISOU. Wife was like, this is more a club than restaurant. LOL. Strictly off the music and way the waitresses were dressed. I was like, yeah, uh huh.....oooweeeeee. Lol
Yes sir! I've been to a few of these places, picked up/dropped off people while driving uber to some, and I agree 100% with this sentiment.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Guess they like cut the middle man out. This is supposed to be a big draw there

Could be 2 things.. restaurant gave them a recipe for money exchange or big biz know just 1 restaurant ain’t gonna keep them afloat and want to give out a recipe that could tap into more consumers or make their liq more user friendly which gives them more marketable

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Look at the entire restaurant. Noone is effected by the music as some of you suggest.

That hoodrat would twerk to Beethoven and John P Kee. Some chicks need direction because they never had it.

With that said, she does have a nice lil jiggle on her.
:thumbsup:
It is the same type of hoe that twerks at pop eyes and Walmart.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. Nothing can ever be 100% foolproof. An owner just has to establish his or her boundaries and set expectations.

It's an overall learning experience for him, especially on how to deal with a situation like this.

Ok i still aint watch the whole vid but based on the comments i read from peeps i respect

this is not a black man black woman respect thing

Its just a respect thing

Period.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a restaurant here in Houston that does the same thing... the owner is a Kappa... name of the joint is Kid Kreole Kooking...

I just don't get it but hey it's a black owned business and the food slaps so I'm not complaining :dunno:

I have no issue with them using “K’s”, “Kocktails” is just weird.

I’m not even trying to be the “Pause” guy but emphasizing “Kock” is funny as shit! :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m shocked this is that big on an issue. The only issue I have is with him telling the to GTFO.

If he asked them several times to stop and they kept doing it, then hey they got what they got:dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Here is what i REALLY don't like...

If it was a "white" spot same vibe lounge style and music was played same delayed service

Eating in groups indoors during a pandemic

And the owner asked them ONCE to stop?

Bet those same black women would have stopped... or left

No matter the tone

Tell me I'm wrong?