Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok i still aint watch the whole bid but based on thr comments i read from perps i respect this is not a black man black woman respect thing

Its just a respect thing

Period.

Man, you know how it goes on the internet with it comes to Black men vs. Black women.

It ALWAYS has to be about that even when it's not.

The language we use is important in how we communicate with each other and many folks speak generally.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The moral of the story is to set the expectations before hand. This is no different than a teacher in a classroom or any other business establishment.

The environment setting is everything. It’s not foolproof, but it does play a major role in how people behave.

I think this is a good learning experience for him. Maybe this incident was an unforeseen one, which will allow him to adjust accordingly.

Some of us were lightheartedly poking fun at the Owner but honestly, I see both sides of the argument. And your absolutely right, there are some chicks that, regardless of the atmosphere, ambiance, music, etc. will get buck wild.

For example, Before the pandemic, me and a female were chilling at a local mixed crowd sportsbar, where you could barely hear the instrumental and pop music playing in the backdrop among the crowd of joyous patrons, including this table full of wild millennial females having a festive good time, with one of them leaving their table to go twerk on a much older unsuspecting random white guy.

Initially, his facial expression said "wait...WTF?" but then promptly smiled in enjoyment as she continued to grind her jiggly bubble on him :lol: :lol:

Her female friends were encouraging her with shouts of "awwwww shit...put it on him, guuuuurl!!",,,,while pounding on their table, downing an assortment of tall mixed drinks.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder what type of music he was playing. If the restaurant was playing “twerk” type music then what do you expect to happen. Especially since everyone is waiting on food for well over an hour and drinking alcohol. That’s not classy. You want a classy atmosphere then play classy music. Don’t play music women can “twerk” to.

Another thing, that’s how women dance today for the most part and since his customers are 75% women and they didn’t co-sign his speech means they aren’t satisfied and don’t angry with his little speech. He gon learn the hard way. He will lose business over this.
You are in DC. Would they allow twerking in Kith and Kin? Bukom Cafe? Hell to the naw...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of us were lightheartedly poking fun at the Owner but honestly, I see both sides of the argument. And your absolutely right, there are some chicks that, regardless of the atmosphere, ambiance, music, etc. will get buck wild.

For example, Before the pandemic, me and a female were chilling at a local mixed crowd sportsbar, where you could barely hear the instrumental and pop music playing in the backdrop among the crowd of joyous patrons, including this table full of wild millennial females having a festive good time, with one of them leaving their table to go twerk on a much older unsuspecting random white guy.

Initially, his facial expression said "wait...WTF?" but then promptly smiled in enjoyment as she continued to grind her jiggly bubble on him :lol: :lol:

Her female friends were encouraging her with shouts of "awwwww shit...put it on him, guuuuurl!!",,,,while pounding on their table, downing an assortment of tall mixed drinks.

:lol:

Yeah, man. Nothing you can really do about the randomness of some people.

I guess this particular Black owner wants his restaurant to be a certain way.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where I see the women's side a bit. Cause he got the music and a DJ. But at the same time these women know they should not be twerking at the damn dinner table! Where do you see that shit?

they play rap music at the mall, at the stadium they literally play it everywhere so I can’t agree with her actions.

let my girl go to Applebee’s and startdoing that they’d throw her out.

she showed out cuz dude is a black and the spot is black and homeboy told her this ain’t the place for that. He’s right too,

no need for that go to the hood.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, you know how it goes on the internet with it comes to Black men vs. Black women.

It ALWAYS has to be about that even when it's not.

The language we use is important in how we communicate with each other and many folks speak generally.

Boom

This has NOTHING to do with that...

Unless someone is forcing their own agenda

Its like you a high school teacher

Kid comes late disrupts class repeatedly

You address it NUMEROUS times then

You send 3 notes home.

Kid gets suspended

Done

No more to it

Personal responsibility

Now the foul language he wrong wrong wrong. He wouldn't have spoken to white customers like that. I understand he was stressed emotional but i do agree there is SOMETHING to do that. Again it was the heat of the moment i let that slide.

YOU aint cursing at your students

Still...

The only reason race and gender and ethnicity comes in?

To force an agenda.

If the kid is black?

Hey Prof 4D....

BROTHER

Why you just ain't talk to me? You know i do my work, these white kids aint even paying attention in class

If its a women?

Prof. 4D it takes me longer to get ready and the boys are late sometimes too

Wtf that has to do with anything?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

So what now twerking that phat ass is HER expressing her own personal TRUTH?

again i always just flip stuff to see the logic or illogic

I wonder if was a gay dude twerking how the public would have received it?

Or a child?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Boom

This has NOTHING to do with that...

Unless someone is forcing their own agenda

Its like you a high school teacher

Kid comes late disrupts class repeatedly

You address it NUMEROUS times then

You send 3 notes home.

Kid gets suspended

Done

No more to it

Personal responsibility

Now the foul language he wrong wrong wrong. He wouldn't have spoken to white customers like that. I understand he was stressed emotional but i do agree there is SOMETHING to do that. Again it was the heat of the moment i let that slide.

YOU aint cursing at your students

Still...

The only reason race and gender and ethnicity comes in?

To force an agenda.

If the kid is black?

Hey Prof 4D....

BROTHER

Why you just ain't talk to me? You know i do my work, these white kids aint even paying attention in class

If its a women?

Prof. 4D it takes me longer to get ready and the boys are late sometimes too

Wtf that has to do with anything?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

So what now twerking that phat ass is HER expressing her own personal TRUTH?

again i always just flip stuff to see the logic or illogic

I wonder if was a gay dude twerking how the public would have received it?

Or a child?

To address a few points, I have cursed at my students before. They deserved it.

That being said, I know how to navigate my communication based on my audience.

I think if I was in the owner's situation, I would have communication expectations along with having them take personal accountability.

But you know each situation has to be treated differently.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
lmaoooo

I'm not sure there are equations on predicting the possibility of a big bitch twerking. Long wait times, booty music, and boos do increase possibilities, though.

All those factors could spawn a big bitch tornado twerk with a heavy scent of swamp ass.
Twerknado

a super storm sucked in all the ratchetness of the city and is on the path of destruction

twerknado 2: back that cat 5 up, who can handle me

it has now sucked up the big bitches,

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
they play rap music at the mall, at the stadium they literally play it everywhere so I can’t agree with her actions.

let my girl go to Applebee’s and startdoing that they’d throw her out.

she showed out cuz dude is a black and the spot is black and homeboy told her this ain’t the place for that. He’s right too,

no need for that go to the hood.
Bruh I don't belive she and others acted out because the owner was black. I've seen people doing out of place shit in white establishments. Some people just don't know how to act. Don't understand the concept of time and place (an too many just don't give a fuck).

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Twerknado

a super storm and sucked in all the ratchetness of the city and is on the path of destruction

twerknado 2: back that cat 5 up, who can handle me

it has now sucked up the big bitches,

:lol:

81Fw8psMFbL._SS500_.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I don't belive she and others acted out because the owner was black. I've seen people being out of place shit in white establishments. Some people just don't know how to act. Don't understand the concept of time and place (an too many just don't give a fuck).

But there's a more level of respect when you step in white spots, we gotta keep this 100. You get around them crackers you stop cursing, you talk different (not saying you in particular) but you have a level of conduct cuz that's what they told you the standard is. You were suits if your in corporate, you don't wear jeans to work.

I hear what you saying but let that be Fridays with that cop sitting down at the end by the entrance and let's see these hoes defy the cop 3 times and do the same stuff.

Some black folks different, alot of educated brothers of BGOL are different. The brother who taught the CCNA on here for free is different than the dudes I grew up with and I respect that.

Them dusty hoes didn't respect that man's space and that's the problem.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Sidebar...

Here is what i REALLY don't like...

If it was a "white" spot same vibe lounge style and music was played same delayed service

Eating in groups indoors during a pandemic

And the owner asked them ONCE to stop?

Bet those same black women would have stopped... or left

No matter the tone

Tell me I'm wrong?
Edit:

Yep!

He asked them to stop 3 times. The women even turned up the twerking in defiance of the owner basically saying "screw you, I can do what I want." Yes, there was three tables of women that came together that was twerking and being loud. After asking them to stop 3 times, one of the girls stood on the furniture and put both her hands on the restaurant window and began twerking. This was the last straw for the owner.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To address a few points, I have cursed at my students before. They deserved it.

That being said, I know how to navigate my communication based on my audience.

I think if I was in the owner's situation, I would have communication expectations along with having them take personal accountability.

But you know each situation has to be treated differently.

Hold on one vulcan minute

YOU cursed at your students?

You one of the most logical controlled people i know

Those summabishes deserved it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But there's a more level of respect when you step in white spots, we gotta keep this 100. You get around them crackers you stop cursing, you talk different (not saying you in particular) but you have a level of conduct cuz that's what they told you the standard is. You were suits if your in corporate, you don't wear jeans to work.

I hear what you saying but let that be Fridays with that cop sitting down at the end by the entrance and let's see these hoes defy the cop 3 times and do the same stuff.

Some black folks different, alot of educated brothers of BGOL are different. The brother who taught the CCNA on here for free is different than the dudes I grew up with and I respect that.

Them dusty hoes didn't respect that man's space and that's the problem.

That's what i was trying to say thanks for breaking it down better

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh I don't belive she and others acted out because the owner was black. I've seen people doing out of place shit in white establishments. Some people just don't know how to act. Don't understand the concept of time and place (an too many just don't give a fuck).

Wow.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Don’t let that fool you

black Meteorologists have anger issues with the community

niggas don’t care bout bar pressure, jet steams and mornin dew on the grass fuckin up Jordan’s and shit

he be mad cause he tellin students bout low pressure and the hoes get low low low low

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I came back from midterm break with 90% of my students failing because they weren't doing work and turning in assignments.

I was HOT because I am a very lenient instructor, but that was just totally uncalled for.

I came into the class like "You mean to tell me that the majority of yall mutha fuckas ain't doing shit?! How the fuck is that even possible? Y'all trying to fail together? I can't oblige if that's what y'all want."

What's funny is one of those students in my class brought that up again when he saw me at graduation. He said he felt horrible about it. lol.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I came back from midterm break with 90% of my students failing because they weren't doing work and turning in assignments.

I was HOT because I am a very lenient instructor, but that was just totally uncalled for.

I came into the class like "You mean to tell me that the majority of yall mutha fuckas ain't doing shit?! How the fuck is that even possible? Y'all trying to fail together? I can't oblige if that's what y'all want."

What's funny is one of those students in my class brought that up again when he saw me at graduation. He said he felt horrible about it. lol.
Sir, you are expressing the sentiments of teacher all over the country. In my area, the white school districts are like f dat, we are not doing distance learning because the kids and parents are not able to adapt.

Did you see what is happening in Alexandria??? This is one of the best school districts in the country.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sir, you are expressing the sentiments of teacher all over the country. In my area, the white school districts are like f dat, we are not doing distance learning because the kids and parents are not able to adapt.

Did you see what is happening in Alexandria??? This is one of the best school districts in the country.

What happening there? Do you mind to drop an article?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Actually brother, you are very wrong.

He asked them to stop 3 times. The women even turned up the twerking in defiance of the owner basically saying "screw you, I can do what I want." Yes, there was three tables of women that came together that was twerking and being loud. After asking them to stop 3 times, one of the girls stood on the furniture and put both her hands on the restaurant window and began twerking. This was the last straw for the owner.
Read his post again then see if your response still matches...
:hithead:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Post reported
senile
lmaoooo

I'm not sure there are equations on predicting the possibility of a big bitch twerking. Long wait times, booty music, and boos do increase possibilities, though.

All those factors could spawn a big bitch tornado twerk with a heavy scent of swamp ass.
u see you already saving lives:yes:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe a business owner tells grown folks not to twerk in his restaurant and somehow HE'S the bad guy in all this???
And y'all wonder why we can't have nice things. SMH

They mostly not black or they don't work in corporate America. For a dude who makes money outside the office and a place of business, he can get more pussy supporting the ratchetness. These dudes will find nothing wrong with a doctor keeping it real and dropping the N word with the A on the end as a sign of solidarity with the culture.

They can't step foot in no other culture and not respect the code, only blacks they come with this garbage. They coons

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I can't believe a business owner tells grown folks not to twerk in his restaurant and somehow HE'S the bad guy in all this???
And y'all wonder why we can't have nice things. SMH
Facts!

I heard someone say today that we have to really unpack how far we have digressed as a people. So much so that we are trying to justify dancing like a stripper in a public place.

If any of you were eating dinner with your daughters, wives, or sisters and they stood up on the furniture and started shaking their ass, you would have a fit and tell them to sit the f down.

Hell if someone came to your house and stood up on your couch and started twerking y'all would go crazy.

I know I would. My wife over paid for these bad boys. Smh

tenor.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts!

I heard someone say today that we have to really unpack how far we have digressed as a people. So much so that we are trying to justify dancing like a stripper in a public place.

If any of you were eating dinner with your daughters, wives, or sisters and they stood up on the furniture and started shaking their ass, you would have a fit and tell them to sit the f down.

Hell if someone came to your house and stood up on your couch and started twerking y'all would go crazy.

I know I would. My wife over paid for these bad boys. Smh

tenor.gif
I purposely haven't ready many of the replies here, but all on my social media timeline I'm seeing even professionals (attorneys, etc.) that live in Dallas and claim to know the owner somehow defend the hoodrats twerking, and have made it an issue about "hating black women".

Nah, it's not about hating black women, it's about not wanting to be around ratchet shit while eating at a somewhat upscale restaurant.
If you wanna twerk at a Waffle House at 2am have it, but this ain't the spot.