Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I ain’t a fan but he got far more than 2 songs...on that one album he had like 4 hits on it alone.....

I'll take your word for it, bro.

Actually, I JUST remembered that shit was called "Excuse My French" or some shit. I skipped the fuck out that shit lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll take your word for it, bro.

Actually, I JUST remembered that shit was called "Excuse My French" or some shit. I skipped the fuck out that shit lol
Yeah I actually forgot the name yeah that album he had some hits on it...I know clubs damn near was playing that whole album.....I haven’t had a chance to listen to anything since then.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Arab vs Berber

"Berbers and Arabs are two racial groups living in close proximity. Both groups have their own distinct culture and tradition.

Like many racial groups, identification and membership or “becoming” an Arab or Berber is defined by many standards. These standards include: genealogy, language, traditions, culture, heritage, and history. In addition, both racial groups are not homogenous nor do they belong to one group identity.

Berbers are the indigenous people of North Africa. As a racial group, they reside primarily in North Africa while most Arabs live in the Middle East and parts of North Africa.

Both groups have different languages. The Berber language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic family of languages while the Arabic language is from the same family.

Berbers and Arabs have major and minor settlements in different countries. For the Berbers, they are the dominant race group in Morocco. In addition, there are Berber settlements in Algeria, Tunisia, Canary Islands, Libya, and Egypt. On the other hand, Arabs are mainly concentrated in the Middle East, other parts of Asia, and North Africa."

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Arab vs Berber

"Berbers and Arabs are two racial groups living in close proximity. Both groups have their own distinct culture and tradition.

Like many racial groups, identification and membership or “becoming” an Arab or Berber is defined by many standards. These standards include: genealogy, language, traditions, culture, heritage, and history. In addition, both racial groups are not homogenous nor do they belong to one group identity.

Berbers are the indigenous people of North Africa. As a racial group, they reside primarily in North Africa while most Arabs live in the Middle East and parts of North Africa.

Both groups have different languages. The Berber language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic family of languages while the Arabic language is from the same family.

Berbers and Arabs have major and minor settlements in different countries. For the Berbers, they are the dominant race group in Morocco. In addition, there are Berber settlements in Algeria, Tunisia, Canary Islands, Libya, and Egypt. On the other hand, Arabs are mainly concentrated in the Middle East, other parts of Asia, and North Africa."
Alright man, you win, I don't give a fuck. Not reading all that. I'm enjoying the fights.