So Trump have a secret bank account in China...oh boy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
let me just leave this right here

Trump Revives False Narrative on Biden and Ukraine
By Eugene Kiely
Posted on October 15, 2020 | Updated on October 16, 2020
At a campaign rally in Iowa, President Donald Trump cited an unsubstantiated news report to revive a widely debunked false narrative about Joe Biden’s work in Ukraine on behalf of the Obama administration.
As we have reported more than once last year, Biden traveled to Kyiv as vice president and warned Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Ukraine removed its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was widely viewed as corrupt.
At the time, the international community and anti-corruption advocates in Ukraine were also calling for Shokin to be removed from office for his failure to aggressively prosecute corruption.
But Trump has repeatedly distorted the facts about Biden’s work in Ukraine to baselessly accuse his Democratic rival of seeking Shokin’s removal to help his son, Hunter, who at the time was a board member of a Ukraine gas company called Burisma. He left the board in 2019.
In Des Moines, Iowa, on Oct. 14, Trump cited “explosive documents” published earlier that day by the New York Post to revive his widely discredited claim that Biden “went to Ukraine and threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son and the company that his son worked for.”
As we’ve written, there’s no evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated.
The president made this line of attack against Biden a central campaign theme last year — until a whistleblower last fall alleged Trump had pressured newly elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a July 25, 2019, phone call to investigate Burisma, Biden and his son, Hunter. The administration released a memo of the phone call that confirmed the whistleblower’s account, and a subsequent House investigation confirmed that the Trump administration withheld U.S. military assistance to Ukraine to pressure Zelensky to publicly announce that he would launch the investigations sought by Trump.
As a result, the president was impeached by the House in December for abusing his office and obstructing the House investigation.
Undeterred, the president at the Iowa rally cited unverified emails allegedly sent and received by Hunter Biden that had been obtained by the New York Post from Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, as evidence that “Joe Biden has been blatantly lying about his involvement in his son’s corrupt business dealings.”
But the Post story and Hunter Biden’s emails — which may or may not be authentic — don’t support Trump’s claims.
In one of several stories on Hunter Biden, the New York Post wrote about a “smoking-gun email” that it claims proves the Democratic presidential nominee helped his son and Burisma. The story is based on a photo of an email that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent to Hunter Biden to “thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.” We have no way to verify that the email is authentic.
The Biden campaign says “no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place” because it wasn’t on Biden’s schedule. Of course, that isn’t evidence a meeting didn’t occur — but the email (if authentic) isn’t evidence that a meeting did occur, either. The New York Post did not confirm that the meeting happened, and it’s unclear from the email if the meeting did occur.
“There was no meeting. Period. I was in all of the Vice President’s meetings that touched on Ukraine, and I’d never heard of this guy until now,” Mike Carpenter, who was Biden’s lead adviser for Ukraine at the time, said in a statement provided to us by the campaign. “This has all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign.”
We asked the Biden campaign about the authenticity of the emails and the claim that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden, and it referred us to Hunter Biden’s attorney. We will update this story if we get a response.
Citing another email from that same story, Trump said that “the same Ukrainian energy executive even sent Hunter an email saying quote ‘we urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence.’ In other words, Hunter was being paid for access to his vice president father who was specifically put in charge of Ukraine and Russia.”
Trump is referring to a May 12, 2014, email Pozharskyi allegedly sent to Hunter Biden that asked for “advice on how you could use your influence” to help Burisma. Again, we don’t know if the email is authentic, but even so, the email isn’t evidence that Hunter Biden agreed to use his “influence” with his father to help Burisma. And it certainly isn’t evidence that Joe Biden did anything to help Burisma.
Another story by the New York Post published the same day included an April 13, 2014, memo purportedly written by Hunter Biden to one of his partners, Devon Archer. The New York Post says in the memo Hunter Biden “repeatedly mentioned ‘my guy’ while apparently referring to then-Vice President Joe Biden.”
The memo said: “The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands.” It was written about a week before Biden, as vice president, visited Kyiv, where he talked about anti-corruption efforts during a press conference with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk in the wake of the Ukrainian revolution.
Biden’s April 22, 2014, press conference came a few months after Viktor Yanukovych, the former pro-Russia president of Ukraine, fled to Russia during the revolution.
“Ukrainians have also made clear that after an era of staggering public theft — not debt, public theft — that they will no longer accept corruption from public officials,” Biden said at the press conference. “Your former leader had to run in hiding for fear that after everyone saw the excesses to which his theft had taken him and others. The fact of the matter is I’m of the view — and it’s presumptuous to ever tell another man what his country thinks — but I’m of the view that Ukrainians east, west, north and south are just sick and tired of the corruption.”
Under the new regime, Shokin became prosecutor general in early 2015. But he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony that John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
“Ukraine has had a long line of prosecutors whose function has not been to enforce the law, but to perform the political function of selectively prosecuting political enemies and to hold out the threat of prosecution in order to secure political loyalty and compliance. Shokin was precisely that kind of prosecutor,” Keith Darden, an associate professor at American University’s School of International Service, told us in an email for a story last year. “He would open cases as a way of holding the threat of prosecution over a business, but he did not actually prosecute cases.”
Biden later publicly disclosed that on another trip to Kyiv he told Ukraine’s new leadership that Shokin needed to be removed, warning that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was replaced. (Biden did not say when he made the threat, but he addressed the Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv on Dec. 9, 2015, and dangled the prospect of future U.S. aid if the country rid itself of the “cancer of corruption.”)
“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled in remarks at an event hosted in January 2018 by the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”
Trump repeatedly cites Biden’s January 2018 remarks as evidence that the former vice president pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin because he was investigating Burisma.
But, as we said, the evidence shows Biden was carrying out U.S. policy, and the United States was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.
In February 2016, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Service report.
“After President Poroshenko complained that Shokin was taking too long to clean up corruption even within the [Prosecutor General’s Office] itself, he asked for Shokin’s resignation,” the CRS report said. Shokin submitted his resignation in February 2016 and was removed a month later.
It’s important to note, too, that Trump is citing from unverified emails that were allegedly obtained in a bizarre way by his own lawyer. According to the Post, the emails were found on a laptop that had been abandoned at a Delaware computer repair store, and the shop owner turned it over to the FBI but before doing so he “made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.”
As we documented earlier this year, Giuliani has visited Ukraine and worked with current and former officials there in an attempt to obtain information damaging to Biden.
More recently, we wrote that Giuliani had been working with Andriy Derkach, who has been identified by the U.S. intelligence community as a “pro-Russia Ukrainian parliamentarian” who is “spreading claims about corruption … to undermine former Vice President Biden’s candidacy and the Democratic Party.” Those were the words of National Counterintelligence and Security Center Director William Evanina, who issued an “election threat update” on Aug. 7 that said: “Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden.”
This, of course, isn’t the first time Trump is using material obtained from questionable sources against a Democratic opponent.
As we wrote in 2016, then-candidate Trump used hacked materials released by WikiLeaks to repeatedly distort the facts about then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in the final days of the 2016 campaign. In that case, the Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, which is responsible for intelligence collection for the Russian military, hacked into computer servers of the Democratic National Committee and party officials and released the hacked material to WikiLeaks and others “to help President-elect Trump’s election chances,” the U.S. intelligence community said in 2017. A counterintelligence investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller resulted in multiple indictments against Russians and Russian companies.
Earlier this year, the New York Times reported that the GRU successfully hacked Burisma’s computers.
“The timing of the Russian campaign mirrors the G.R.U. hacks we saw in 2016 against the D.N.C. and [Clinton campaign chairman] John Podesta,” Oren Falkowitz, co-founder of Area 1, a security firm that discovered the hacking attempts, told the Times. “Once again, they are stealing email credentials, in what we can only assume is a repeat of Russian interference in the last election.”
We don’t know at this point how Giuliani obtained emails and documents that purportedly belong to Hunter Biden. But we do know that they don’t support Trump’s baseless accusations against Joe Biden.
Updated, Oct. 16: We added a comment from Mike Carpenter, who was Biden’s lead adviser for Ukraine.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I also use a VPN and I can select different geographic locations (including many other counties) for my IP address's reported origin. However, the provider routes my activity through other locations (additional countries) before it gets to where I'm ultimately directing it. So, I don't think a users reported IP address really means that much anymore in terms of his actual location and national perspective. I believe most networks now deploy additional means to identify users beyond their reported IP because they're completely unreliable now for that purpose. The device ID is one of them.

The poster in question still seems a little suspect IMO, based upon his length of membership and low post count. Like you I appreciate many different perspectives and opinions, when they are well presented and reasonable (subjective I know), as well as respectful. Discussions here quickly devolve below that last point and that's just how it goes here. However, as for my self that's where I try to start with everyone. I've had shit storm disagreements with some people here, but I still tried to respect them until its just impossible, due to their failure to be honest, converse in good faith toward a common understanding, or respect me. I've seen enough political cycles to know the person seated in the white house is not the end all be all for black americans, however that person's perspective, policies, and leadership do matter to us, as do those of their party. They are not all the same and Trump has been the worst for middle class, non celebrity, black folks since even before Reagan. I'm so looking forward to him being out, and the disappearance of all his supporters and deniers. So, said poster can return to lurking.

Your choice of font color on a platform that offers Black background makes your posts difficult to read unless quoted into the editor box for reply. Whether a person is using a VPN or where ever they are in the world the ignore option works well. In the case of a poster with less than 500 posts since 2005 posting with Tokyo IP pushing debunked info. We have every right to be suspicious and ignore those people if they don't show and prove sincerity.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not pro Trump but it amazes me how the media completely overlooked the Hunter Biden situation.
All of these white men, repugnants and demofools are buttfucking America and cheating on her with every mistress out there.
There's no loyalty on part of white men for this country. It'a all for show.

Here is where this fell flat. They are trying to make the issue that Biden sought removal of the prosecutor that was investigating the company that paid his son. The problem is this....every western country wanted that prosecutor removed because he was corrupt. Biden was just the one who was chosen the deliver the message that EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY wanted to be delivered, i.e. get rid of that prosecutor. He didn't request it on his personal behalf, but as an agent of the United States of America who, along with ALL of our allies, demanded the prosecutor be fired.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Obviously it is his personal business and no law says he has to give you all the details of his finances. He's violated the Emoluments clause? Just your opinion. The scandal dummy, is that crackhead Hunter was selling access to his dad during the 8 years Jim Crow Joe was in office. We need to know if Biden was selling out the country with crackhead Hunter as the front man. His laptop emails seem to indicate that. Plus crackhead Hunter had disturbing pictures on his laptop of underage girls so it was turned over to the police. Thus, it needs to be investigated. We can't have our potential president subject to blackmail via his crackhead son.

Just say you're voting for Trump because you want to pay lower taxes. All of this twisting you're doing has you looking like Carl from Tales From The Hood.

tumblr_nwnd3aPSYt1s1v3r1o5_250.gifv

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
What are your thoughts on reports that President Trump has a bank account in China and paid the Chinese government $188,561 in taxes?

According to The Times, The Chinese account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C. Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten doesn’t even deny the reports and said that Trump “opened an account with a Chinese bank having offices in the United States in order to pay the local taxes” required to do business in the region.

He also stated that the company had opened the account after establishing an office in China “to explore the potential for hotel deals in Asia.”
“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten said. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.” Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits
Garten would not identify the bank in China where the account is held.

Do I hear major conflict of interest? But sure, Biden is the one who’s soft on China…Who would’ve guessed that Trump has some nefarious relationship with China, right?

This also puts Nepotism Barbie’s fast-tracked China trademarks in a different perspective. Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

It's about the HYPOCRISY of it all, trademarks and his private business enterprises cloaked as separate for income taxes. This is why he never submitted this info prior to him running for president.

And just think of this one, banking and pursuing business deals with your enemy who incidentally are the same people releasing the “China Virus” upon us? Now isn't that ironic...

You know who doesn’t have a Chinese bank account, financial dealings or business connections to China? Joe Biden.
So are you ready to cast your vote America? Trump paid $188,561 in taxes to China $130,000 to Stormy Daniels and $750 in taxes to Uncle Sam.

To conclude: Trump’s heavily in debt, hides his taxes, retains close and undisclosed financial ties with adversarial countries and paid them more in taxes than his own government. Trump is a president who can be bought, hence an unprecedented national security risk!

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. The story is from the Washington Examiner, which is a conservative rag.
2. The source of the quote is the twitter account of a Fox News producer.

:hmm:
So that obviously means they published a lie about the FBI and DOJ. :hmm:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The computer store owner that was supposedly “fixing” Hunter Biden’s laptop is a known Trump supporter, and he illegally made a copy of a customers’s hard drive to give to Giuliani. Doesn’t this all sound like a plan to sabotage Biden’s campaign?

I’m a sysadmin and programmer, have been for the last 12 years and part of my job is the repair customer servers and other computers of non-admins for other workers in the same company. I can count the number of times I’ve viewed personal files on those hundred of systems without the explicit knowledge AND under the supervision of the person involved on less than one finger.

I’ve worked for customers in the adult entertainment industry and not viewed those files without a dire need AND the explicit knowledge and permission of the customer.

The only exception to this rule is in the case of my own source code on servers under my contractual management. There’s simply no reason for me to view those files otherwise. Any file I have contact on a customers system can be directly manipulated by me. Or can have even been placed there by me.

This case is not only highly suspicious, it’s very very likely illegal.

EDIT: less of an edit, more an extension.

At the very minimum the computer repairman was extremely unprofessional in his actions. However, we also need to view the legal ramifications in this case. It’s very possible anything incriminating on that notebook was modified, for example to become incriminating, but also intentionally placed there.

What isn’t widely known is all Unix based operating systems flag all files with at least 3 dates. The creation time, the (last) access time and the modification time. At the very least the computer repairman changed the access time just by opening the file. If he accidentally pressed an unimportant key, such as the space key, the modification time has been changed as well. In the Event that computer had evidence of wrongdoing, the dimwit destroyed it. Congratulations.

But, if there wasn’t evidence of wrongdoing, there is now - against that computer repairman- and against the Republican Party for attempting to use it. Does the FBI know this stuff? Does a bear shit in the woods? The computer repairman has done nothing useful except incriminate himself. At the bare minimum he manipulated evidence just by accessing the files in question and more then likely it’s a case of attempted election fraud.

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So that obviously means they published a lie about the FBI and DOJ. :hmm:

Do I believe that a right wing tabloid which is owned by a Trump super donor and that would publish a story where their only source is a remark posted by one of their own employees on Twitter, would publish a lie? Of course. My question is why would you think they would be an authoritative source? Would you consider the National Enquirer a valid news source, as well? Breitbart?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
John Galanis, who has a history of white collar fraud convictions, also claimed in a court affidavit that his son worked with Biden and another associate, Devon Archer, to set up bank accounts to help Baturina launder money into the U.S.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do I believe that a right wing tabloid which is owned by a Trump super donor and that would publish a story where their only source is a remark posted by one of their own employees on Twitter, would publish a lie? Of course. My question is why would you think they would be an authoritative source? Would you consider the National Enquirer a valid news source, as well? Breitbart?
I believe that if it were false the FBI and DOJ would say so.

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Text messages obtained by The Federalist which shows screenshots of messages that have Hunter Biden's name (no way to fake that, right?). These messages claim Joe Biden met with a Chinese company while he was a private citizen. Is that an issue? If so, and follow me if you can, why is it that it is OK for the sitting POTUS to collect $17.5 million in a Chinese Bank account, not report it, or explain the source of the funds. It was more than was deposited in his Chinese account in the previous 5 years combined. Also, why is it OK for him while president-elect to sell a penthouse for $15.8 million to a Chinese woman with connections to Chinese intelligence?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crackhead Hunter's business partner drops a dime at the press conference. Joe knew about everything and was getting kick backs. Turning 3 of his cell phones over to the FBI. Along with a shitload of documents. I guess his business partner is lying too. He must be a Russian. Jim Crowe Joe is done.

Last edited:

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crackhead Hunter's business partner drops a dime at the press conference. Joe knew about everything and was getting kick backs. Turning 3 of his cell phones over to the FBI. Along with a shitload of documents. I guess his business partner is lying too. He must be a Russian. Jim Crowe Joe is done.

This must be your first time following politics...lol. Campaigns run hoaxes every election cycle. We'll see what actually happens with this guy. Look up guys like Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman and tell me that this guy couldn't be full of shit. Let's say for a moment that he isn't. He's telling the truth, and Joe met with a Chinese company in 2017. Joe wasn't vice president then. The Trump campaign is hoping that people will conflate this alleged meeting with the accusations that he met with the Burisma exec. They're two separate accusations. Even if Hunter's business partner is to be believed, which is dubious, how is that a smoking gun? It's not illegal for a private citizen to do business with a foreign entity. It's total bullshit. I'm positive that you're a troll now. So you win, comrade. I'm done schooling you.