Official Boxing Thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give Lopez 6 out of the 7 first rounds and Lopez the last round.

Lomo won couple of the others but according to me Lopez won at least 7 rounds.

That leaves the possibility of 5 rounds for Lomo and that’s if he won all of them.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm sorry those my 1st time don't Loma fight and i don't
I give Lopez 6 out of the 7 first rounds and Lopez the last round.

Lomo won couple of the others but according to me Lopez won at least 7 rounds.

That leaves the possibility of 5 rounds for Lomo and that’s if he won all of them.
This kinda how i viewed it

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had the exact scorecard as Andre Ware. I could have seen it 7-5 Lopez, in no way could I have given Loma 7 rounds. I don't know what fight Lederman was watching, I don't understand why she continues to get fights. In reality, there were only 1 or 2 rounds that could have been disputed.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He won round 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 and he won them clearly!

I definitely give Lomo probably 7-11th and sooooome are giving him an early round so 6 is possible.

I’d have to re-look at round 2 or 3 to make sure. Lomo had 5 rounds at least and one of the other ones “Might” be debatable.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am glad somebody finally exposed Loma. He is an ordinary fighter. All the bullshit he does didn't work tonight. Facts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had the exact scorecard as Andre Ware. I could have seen it 7-5 Lopez, in no way could I have given Loma 7 rounds. I don't know what fight Lederman was watching, I don't understand why she continues to get fights. In reality, there were only 1 or 2 rounds that could have been disputed.

She needs to stick to watching fights from her couch

giphy.gif

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lomo won the 2nd?????
I’d have to go re-watch but the man didn’t do shit until the 7th from what I remember.

I think the 2nd is really the only debatable round. I thought Loma's 2 moments of action were more than Lopez stalking and landing body shots. Rounds 7 to 11 were as clear to me as rounds1, 3-6, and 12. Lopez offered more resistance in those rounds 7-11 than Loma did earlier but Loma was doing a lot more actually damage in those rounds too. I thought Loma might put him down late. Lopez should stay at 135 and make money fighting Haney, Davis and Garcia. He won't be ready for Crawford and Spence for a couple of years.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
the espn commentary was awful...theyre always bad but today it was out of this world bad.
loma didnt win a round until the 8th.
teo needs to work on his cardio...he gave loma a little life as he gassed but he caught his second wind in the 12th and resumed to beating his ass with ease
rematch teo probably knocks him out