Just In case You Forgot Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez NOW on ESPN/ESPN Plus

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is the 4th championship fight that the dumb cac hoe lederman scored a shitty fight.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
zzzlederman-julie-courtesy-photo380.jpg

119-109? Lopez won but that shit is wild. She strikes again...

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The announcer not trying to call out Julie Lederman...must be because of her daddy. ..yeah the right guy won but goddamn, eleven rounds to one....she deserves to be called out

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nice to see Lopez expose Loma. I hated to see how the press and others claiming Loma was the 2nd coming even though he had already one loss. This division is flat out nasty with the competition, so it will be interesting to see whom Lopez calls out next.
Loma is a great fighter...this was more about Lopez being the truth

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lopez won the fight for sure but he was one round away from letting them steal it, as you can see they tried to. He took his foot off the gas and abandoned that jab. Shit had Lomo lost and not even throwing. He didn’t throw enough combos to make it clear he was the faster and bigger man. Credit for the hooks to the body.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lopez won the fight for sure but he was one round away from letting them steal it, as you can see they tried to. He took his foot off the gas and abandoned that jab. Shit had Lomo lost and not even throwing. He didn’t throw enough combos to make it clear he was the faster and bigger man. Credit for the hooks to the body.
Nah, look at them scorecards again...they weren't planning to steal the fight for Loma

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Late, but props to Lopez

I thought he was gassing out the second half of that fight but he dug deep in the 12th

Also fuck ESPN for the Floyd Slander during the telecast

BigDogg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ESPN announcers were clearly in the tank for Loma. People should go back and watch the fight with the sound off. You'll see that Lopez dominated the first 7 rounds and the last round. (people giving Loma the 2nd round need to get off that stuff, he hit him twice the whole round). I had it 8 to 4 Lopez.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I forget who used to argue with me that Loma would beat Floyd... :smh:
Lopez probably needs to move up to jr welter now though. He has the body for it

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I forget who used to argue with me that Loma would beat Floyd... :smh:
Lopez probably needs to move up to jr welter now though. He has the body for it

It Is What It Is. That guy loved him some great white hopes. (Pipe was another guy, but he loved A mere Con.)

ESPN taking slick shots at Floyd is nothing new. Tessitore & Rafael were, or have always been biased company men.

The only guy that knew boxing, and who always kept it 100 on Floyd was Kellerman.

Last edited: