Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

1*AqI5scCFxNknQPq0ckxyxg.jpeg

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Do that shit after the election

We disagree on tactics. I'm not threatening Biden's re-election prospects by talking to committed supporters like you about his shortcomings.

But, to bring it back to the point here, it is objectively true that some people who trash Biden still support him over Trump. I hope that Ice Cube is one of those people and not a sellout scumbag.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn what da fuck is going on in 2020?
Can't trust no one these days
Cube needs to give a more detailed explanation about this shit

And has anyone heard from Ja Rule yet?
What is his political affiliation?
We need to know these pressing issues!

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
During the George Floyd protests, Ice Cube started attacking Jews to try
and divide the coalition between AA and Jews. I told you at the time that
he was trying to help Trump. This is because Ice Cube, like Kanye, Bob
Johnson, Herschel Walker etc, are all rich men who benefited from the
Trump's tax cut. Right now, it his money, the rest of the AA be fucked.
Do the goats be fucked too?????

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ain’t no coalition with the Khazar. They’ve done nothing but engineer the theft of everything from us, even our identities.

Ice Cube is a better investigator than rapper. He is exposing all of the agents :eek2:

During the George Floyd protests, Ice Cube started attacking Jews to try
and divide the coalition between AA and Jews. I told you at the time that
he was trying to help Trump. This is because Ice Cube, like Kanye, Bob
Johnson, Herschel Walker etc, are all rich men who benefited from the
Trump's tax cut. Right now, it his money, the rest of the AA be fucked.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
So why wait till election time to work with trump?
I've asked this question a few times now and still haven't got an answer, what democratic candidate was ice cube supporting prior to biden winning the primary?

That is a valid question.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So why wait till election time to work with trump?
I've asked this question a few times now and still haven't got an answer, what democratic candidate was ice cube supporting prior to biden winning the primary?
Did you not see his quote?

And I don't believe Cube "supported " any democrat.
No Democrat is supporting Black people outright.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Trump has lied over 20,000 times yet you clowns are so quick to believe he’ll do something for Blacks because he said so? Even after he literally just said he doesn’t care about Black causes. Are you that stupid that you can’t see he will say anything to get votes? Y’all simple as fuck.

Frauds always on some we don’t trust politicians but then you will wait to hear what Trump says he will do even though he ain’t done shit and lies constantly? LOL but you’ll feel he might help Blacks? An open racist. LOL you dumb fucks

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
glad cube gave some context to this situation cause people are gong to jump the gun. i'll see what else he says but on face value this was/is a bad look. everything the trump administration does go from sugar to shit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump has lied over 20,000 times yet you clowns are so quick to believe he’ll do something for Blacks because he said so? Even after he literally just said he doesn’t care about Black causes. Are you that stupid that you can’t see he will say anything to get votes? Y’all simple as fuck.

Frauds always on some we don’t trust politicians but then you will wait to hear what Trump says he will do even though he ain’t done shit and lies constantly? LOL but you’ll feel he might help Blacks? An open racist. LOL you dumb fucks
When and where did he say that?