Pelosi, pressed on not taking Trump stimulus deal, attacks CNN's Wolf Blitzer as a GOP apologist

Should Democrats take Trump's $1.8 trillion offer for COVID relief & stimulus, or hold out til 2021?

• Take the deal so people who need help now can get it

• Wait until Biden is president and work with him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn...she said, "You really don't know what you're talking about "
I can see her points...folks not in the room always know more but not the details...wolf wants to be the one with the cape, but she took it from him...It’s called politics for a reason...

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wolf is a fuckin clown and I’m glad she called him out
He is and he knows it.

wEwMVw.jpg

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
These opinions show how polarized we've become.

She was being defensive and catty and resorting to "whataboutisms" to deflect simple questions. Members of her own party wanted the deal done.

She clearly isn't above putting politics above the needs of the people but somehow yall are convinced its only the other party who doesn't really care about us.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Why are there people crying about a check from the federal government?
Remember the federal government has no affect on people's everyday life.

Your local government does. So maybe you should ask your local government for the 1200 plus check.

"Democrats are pussies who never standup to republicans"

"Why are Democrats standing up to republicans? They should give in"
:smh::smh:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

She was being defensive and catty and resorting to "whataboutisms" to deflect simple questions. Members of her own party wanted the deal done.

She clearly isn't above putting politics above the needs of the people but somehow yall are convinced its only the other party who doesn't really care about us.
This some cult-like shit. :smh:Anyone who watches this and thinks Wolf is on the wrong side must have not paid attention last week, was in a coma, or works for Nancy. She turned down a standalone simply because she don't want his name on the checks. Numbers she agreed to already. Had to retract her support of the airline standalone after someone got in her ear.

Fuck it. I'm with Nancy. These American worms can starve to death until February. They deserve it. If they can't take one for the team until February, fuck'em. Selfish fucks wanting to pay bills, eat, buy kids winter coats, and just survive. How dare the worms. What balls. All or fucking nothing bitches. The filth just need to tell the bill collectors Nancy knows what's best and to catch them sometime in 2021.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Is that a majority of her party or a minority who made their opinions public?

She said those dudes aint in the room and dont know what the bill includes/excludes. They just know the total amount. If she is right and these peeps dont know shit, should their opinions matter?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: if this is the case, why are the cabalists spending trillions on voting campaigns? Have all the entertainers pushing the masses to vote when they aren’t even going to vote.

that fear of TRUMP got y’all losing your mind when the reality is TRUMP is destroying his base (the average, trash white man and woman) more than any demographic. You are being used to keep them in power.

And the FEDERAL government is the one stealing the people’s money under the guise of federal taxes. The people have a say in everything except the only thing they are talking about - PRESIDENT/CEO.

you Democrips and Rebloopicans are looking worse at this point. TRUMP is also likely to get re-elected to finish the job so I expect the international contingent of BGOL to increase in January.
Why are there people crying about a check from the federal government.
Remember the federal government has no affect on people's everyday life.

Your local government does. So maybe you should ask your local government for the 1200 plus check.

"Democrats are pussies who never standup to republicans"

"Why are Democrats standing up to republicans? They should give end"
:smh::smh:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This some cult-like shit. :smh:Anyone who watches this and thinks Wolf is on the wrong side must have not paid attention last week, was in a coma, or works for Nancy. She turned down a standalone simply because she don't want his name on the checks. Numbers she agreed to already. Had to retract her support of the airline standalone after someone got in her ear.

Fuck it. I'm with Nancy. These American worms can starve to death until February. They deserve it. If they can't take one for the team until February, fuck'em. Selfish fucks wanting to pay bills, eat, buy kids winter coats, and just survive. How dare the worms. What balls. All or fucking nothing bitches. The filth just need to tell the bill collectors Nancy knows what's best and to catch them sometime in 2021.
Damn you must really be hurting for that check.
Btw your post is pure hyperbole.
People are working and receiving a check.
People are receiving subsidies for food, rent, electric bill, etc...
Food banks, social security checks, unemployment checks, etc....
So how long has it been since the last stimulus check and how many people starved to death since then?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: if this is the case, why are the cabalists spending trillions on voting campaigns? Have all the entertainers pushing the masses to vote when they aren’t even going to vote.

that fear of TRUMP got y’all losing your mind when the reality is TRUMP is destroying his base (the average, trash white man and woman) more than any demographic. You are being used to keep them in power.

And the FEDERAL government is the one stealing the people’s money under the guise of federal taxes. The people have a say in everything except the only thing they are talking about - PRESIDENT/CEO.

you Democrips and Rebloopicans are looking worse at this point. TRUMP is also likely to get re-elected to finish the job so I expect the international contingent of BGOL to increase in January.
You're such a goofball.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes.

and you know you can read the bills for yourself, right? all of this information is public.

you think the hold up is because of funding for the masses? no, the hold up is because of all the extra bullshit they throw in there to help themselves and their rich friends steal more resources.

Anytime a Neanderthal goes into the “listen to me, i know what my people want best” spill, they are LYING.

Was she wrong?

And if so, explain how Wolf Blitzer knows more about the data then she does.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some of you are so lost, you just take the abuse from the caveman and keep it moving.

the fact that you aren’t even questioning the bullshit at this point just shows you are part of the profane. Even the slowest of wit are starting to see the math isn’t adding up anymore.

You're such a goofball.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
yes.

and you know you can read the bills for yourself, right? all of this information is public.

you think the hold up is because of funding for the masses? no, the hold up is because of all the extra bullshit they throw in there to help themselves and their rich friends steal more resources.

Anytime a Neanderthal goes into the “listen to me, i know what my people want best” spill, they are LYING.

No, there is no bill yet, so nobody can just go read the bill themselves.

The only things we know right now is what they are leaking to the public.

Yeah politicians on both sides take care of their friends. Thats not what this conversation is about. If that was the case you would also be telling republicans to "do the right thing". But you not.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's right. And she also called out Ro Khanna bitch ass for talking slick and divisive. Dems never stay on code.

They'll get this shit done. No way they allow this shit to drag thru Holiday season.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
She said those dudes aint in the room and dont know what the bill includes/excludes. They just know the total amount. If she is right and these peeps dont know shit, should their opinions matter?

You really think the Dems that were "in the room" didn't leak to others what was discussed?