Can we Hide Biden until the debates?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not that bad...Luis Fonsi introduced him.....Despacito is a Luis Fonsi song....

At least Biden is trying.

Chump would have had Scott Baio dressed up as Erik Estrada's character "Ponch" from CHiPS....
Lmbaoooooo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fucking WORLD is about to watch these two debate. :roflmao: Like watching Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig debate quantum mechanics. Jesus fucking christ. Whats the over/under for senior moments?

thats whats going to make the debate fuckin hilarious.... you KNOW gotdam well they are going to try hard to remember

all that shit they been rehearsing for months.... after about thirty minutes,

these ol farts aint gonna remember shit and start winging it..

bruh THATS where the FUN begins LOL....

you gotta have some good exotic sativa type bud for this shit....

bruh its gonna be pure comedy ESPECIALLY if you know what to look and listen for....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A fuckin chimp is better than trump
So that would mean a corpse is better than Biden? Looking for salvation from weekend at Bernie’s Biden is destroying the profane just like trump is destroying the rednecks. I see why the battle is going on. Neither side effects me so I’ll watch this play out from the sidelines.
:popcorn:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Jesus Christ you dudes in here are STUPID.

He's playing the song of the man that introduced him!!!

The two groups of people that hate Black voters the most are white leftists and Republicans. What's amazing is that dudes on this board repeat shit that white leftist and Republicans say all the time.

Truth.....you gotta ease back on all the Asian piss.....its obvious you're drinking again.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
going to be pure comedy seeing the blue hat MAGA (Biden) vs. the red hat MAGA (trump) look like two old dementia patients thinking they are prime barristers in the middle of a litigation battle.

the loser of this? their supporters. :lol:
thats whats going to make the debate fuckin hilarious.... you KNOW gotdam well they are going to try hard to remember

bruh its gonna be pure comedy ESPECIALLY if you know what to look and listen for....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ you dudes in here are STUPID.

He's playing the song of the man that introduced him!!!

The two groups of people that hate Black voters the most are white leftists and Republicans. What's amazing is that dudes on this board repeat shit that white leftist and Republicans say all the time.

Truth.....you gotta ease back on all the Asian piss.....its obvious you're drinking again.
:lol: even the immigrants are breaking code to call out Dr. Fiction. He must’ve gotten over here on one of those Melania Trump visas.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I truly believe we live in the most cursed timeline with the most fucked up candidates imaginable. Shit feels like some kind of a cosmic joke. :smh:

Brotha, you ain't kiddin!! I think they are rubbing this madness in our faces. Because they know the majority of the population, won't question anything that's thrown in our/their faces!!

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Establishment hated and feared Bernie Sanders so much they propped up this joker. :smh:
Bernie could have ran outside of the establishment as an independent candidate. Instead he chose to run within the establishment as a Democrat.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

The damage control coming from both sides should be just as entertaining. :lol: @ Joe Rogan wanting to do a long-form debate with these two.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So that would mean a corpse is better than Biden? Looking for salvation from weekend at Bernie’s Biden is destroying the profane just like trump is destroying the rednecks. I see why the battle is going on. Neither side effects me so I’ll watch this play out from the sidelines.
:popcorn:
Fuck you quote me for bitch

And a cac would respond just how you did

fuckin cracker ass faggot bitchass cracker

Reactions: BKF

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brotha, you ain't kiddin!! I think they are rubbing this madness in our faces. Because they know the majority of the population, won't question anything that's thrown in our/their faces!!
Actually this timeline is cleansing itself. The period was talked about the Bible as well as other ancient texts. 2020 was the year that the prophecies spoke of.

I wonder what group of star people are making a pit stop on Venus before heading to Earth?

All I know is that I wouldn’t want to be on the opposite side of them. :itsawrap:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because you sound like a campaign ad that parrots propaganda.

not one original thought in your mind but you are LGBT so that explains your preferred position.

Fuck you quote me for bitch

And a cac would respond just how you did

fuckin cracker ass faggot bitchass cracker

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Actually this timeline is cleansing itself. The period was talked about the Bible as well as other ancient texts. 2020 was the year that the prophecies spoke of.

I wonder what group of star people are making a pit stop on Venus before heading to Earth?

All I know is that I wouldn’t want to be on the opposite side of them. :itsawrap:
Man you up in here sounding like the gay ass choir director.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
:lol: even the immigrants are breaking code to call out Dr. Fiction. He must’ve gotten over here on one of those Melania Trump visas.

Immigrants?? Hmmmmm sounds like you're parroting a didn't screen name that I keep clowning. Same person.....different account?

Damn you ADOS fags are pathetic. Especially since I was born in Queens, NY.

Anyway......do me a favor and stop hugging my nuts so tight......you're making my wife jealous.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The damage control coming from both sides should be just as entertaining. :lol: @ Joe Rogan wanting to do a long-form debate with these two.

joe rogan,

fuckin joe rogan,

the three stooges are fuckin back.

CURLY wants in huh??

Ol skool humor here,

young heads fall back!!!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man that don't compare to....

giphy-downsized-large.gif