Lovecraft Country - HBO series Official Thread - Premieres August

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think White She Devil killed those three racist going by ghost/spirits rules they just scare and possess people they can't control objects.
I could be wrong, but I think the ghosts/spirits killed those three racists. Ask yourself, if spirits can scare and possess people, why shouldn't they be able to control and move objects? Have you ever encountered a ghost/spirit?

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong, but I think the ghosts/spirits killed those three racists. Ask yourself, if spirits can scare and possess people, why shouldn't they be able to control and move objects? Have you ever encountered a ghost/spirit?
Not a coincidence White She Devil : Christina Braithwhite gave Leti the money to buy the house and who cleaned the blood and moved the bodies to the secret tunnel and I doubt if Leti and Atticus done it and open the house to people to live in. And what about the supernatural symbols appeared in the tunnels. The ghost are gone and the elevator is still moving on it's own.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a coincidence White She Devil : Christina Braithwhite gave Leti the money to buy the house and who cleaned the blood and moved the bodies to the secret tunnel and I doubt if Leti and Atticus done it and open the house to people to live in. And what about the supernatural symbols appeared in the tunnels. The ghost are gone and the elevator is still moving on it's own.

Good point, I forgot about the final scene where she told Tic that she secretly gave Leti the money...Thanks!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Emmett Till reference was amazing. Another one of those kids was Gil Scott Herron. The guy moving in with his dog was James Baldwin. The Martin Luther King Jr reference when they alluded that he was engaged to a white woman first in conversation was accurate. If they keep this up in terms of reality mixed with historical fiction the re-watch value is going to be thru the roof.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to address the elephant in the room. George's wife name: Hippolyta. You know where I'm going with this, they cover this a little in the prequels is she an Immortal?

Hippolyta - In Classical Greek mythology, Hippolyta, or Hippolyte was a daughter of Ares and Otrera, queen of the Amazons, and a sister of Antiope and Melanippe.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I'm going to address the elephant in the room. George's wife name: Hippolyta. You know where I'm going with this, they cover this a little in the prequels is she an Immortal?

Hippolyta - In Classical Greek mythology, Hippolyta, or Hippolyte was a daughter of Ares and Otrera, queen of the Amazons, and a sister of Antiope and Melanippe.
I think in the trailers, they showed her being possessed. Happened quickly so can't say for sure

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I think there is going to be an episode focusing on her. I thought it was super interesting the way she was looking at that solar system mobile. Almost as if she were older and wiser than she appears.

I felt a jolt though, when she called for her daughter D up towards the attic... Diana?

I was like Diana? Daughter of Hippolyta? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: OH SNAP

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think there is going to be an episode focusing on her. I thought it was super interesting the way she was looking at that solar system mobile. Almost as if she were older and wiser than she appears.

I felt a jolt though, when she called for her daughter D up towards the attic... Diana?

I was like Diana? Daughter of Hippolyta? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: OH SNAP
Bruh!!!!!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Damn Emmitt Till!

000.gif

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
really good episode... damn! I liked it better than last weeks escape from the castle shit.
Good shit about the names of the victims and the kids with the Ouija board.

....now the asshole in me was pissed.... pissed that I finally get to see Jurnee get fucked, but not one inch of her skin is shown....and I'm not gonna even mention what was shown :angry::angry::angry::angry: