Tito Jackson is just Heist right Mods?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Bro, this is some of the most insane activity I have witnessed on this forum. Because, I do not believe in your history provided by crackas, I am supposed to be some other dude? Now I am a coon or anti-black? It is so hard for you to believe that a black man has a mind of his own. You are so hurt that I have rattled your lifelong way of thinking with facts, your last resort is to do a Trump birther move and conjure up some fake rumor? Really?? It's ironic that you are so against black men (and women) thinking differently). You sound like the WS and covert Trumper. People are not dumb. They can see that there is something rather white supremacist about that. You are a pawn of the system that wants black folk to follow orders without questioning anything. "Do what massa says. Don't make no trouble." This is why only the usual suspects co-sign your frame of thought.

I have lurked on this board for years. Watching all of the ocking, banning, from a distance exposing while I worked on my education and career. It just so happen with COVID-19 I have more time. Anyone can check my posting history. I am as pro-black as they come. I am 100% about black empowerment and education. But, this scares you. Cool, be afraid. Be very afraid.

I also thank you. I thank you for allowing me to now become apart of BGOL history and lore as another person who has ethered another lame-ass dick head.

tenor.gif

(Sorry, people who read my post know I do not curse.)

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, this is some of the most insane activity I have witnessed on this forum. Because, I do not believe in your history provided by crackas, I am supposed to be some other dude? Now I am a coon or anti-black? It is so hard for you to believe that a black man has a mind of his own. You are so hurt that I have rattled your lifelong way of thinking with facts, your last resort is to do a Trump birther move and conjure up some fake rumor? Really?? It's ironic that you are so against black men (and women) thinking differently). You sound like the WS and covert Trumper. People are not dumb. They can see that there is something rather white supremacist about that. You are a pawn of the system that wants black folk to follow orders without questioning anything. "Do what massa says. Don't make no trouble." This is why only the usual suspects co-sign your frame of thought.

I have lurked on this board for years. Watching all of the ocking, banning, from a distance exposing while I worked on my education and career. It just so happen with COVID-19 I have more time. Anyone can check my posting history. I am as pro-black as they come. I am 100% about black empowerment and education. But, this scares you. Cool, be afraid. Be very afraid.

I also thank you. I thank you for allowing me to now become apart of BGOL history and lore as another person who has ethered another lame-ass dick head.

tenor.gif

Don’t pay these niggas no mind

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

tenor.gif

Lol at "not cursing" :roflmao3:

Read the room nigga, you're on BGOL! I also got a chuckle out of the notion you're some pro-black scholar who bravely spouts white nationalist rhetoric bc it goes against the grain of what "massa says". Your pronouncement that slavery wasnt the primary cause of secession is deluded af and then you have the nerve to be condescending about it too smdh? Lol... you reminded me a lot of a past poster.

Either way, this shit is comedy to me but I see you clearly my guy.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol at "not cursing" :roflmao3:

Read the room nigga, you're on BGOL! I also got a chuckle out of the notion you're some pro-black scholar who bravely spouts white nationalist rhetoric bc it goes against the grain of what "massa says". Your pronouncement that slavery wasnt the primary cause of secession is deluded af and then you have the nerve to be condescending about it too smdh? Lol... you reminded me a lot of a past poster.

Either way, this shit is comedy to me but I see you clearly my guy.
What happened to all that tough talk?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Not much to break down - most of BGOL are libertines, brainwashed by the mainstream media. If any poster says anything that is not approved for sharing, they will get attacked.

@Tito_Jackson understands how the money system works in this corporation which alone makes him more knowledgable than 95% of active BGOL posters.
And yet he named himself after the least talented member of the Jackson family.

Joe Jackson

wannabe star
Registered

tenor.gif

I am disappointed in you son.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Y'all don't truly understand how bad off we are now that Putin has complete control of The Cool Crew.

LMAO. He's not Russian controlled, tho Shady is like a mini Trump. Or maybe a Lindsey Graham. He goes hard for whomever he thinks sounds the hardest, and that changes every 5 minutes. His stance matches whomever had the best argument last. He can't hold a position or post original thought if his life depended on it. All he does is go thread to thread cosigning and instigating so he can sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

He's going to come back mad making fat jokes and calling me Ca-meal. :lol: but he cant deny the facts.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I love how these threads always devolve into Royal Rumbles :lol:

Niggas tagging in and cutting promos and everything lol
LMAO. He's not Russian controlled, tho Shady is like a mini Trump. Or maybe a Lindsey Graham. He goes hard for whomever he thinks sounds the hardest, and that changes every 5 minutes. His stance matches whomever had the best argument last. He can't hold a position or post original thought if his life depended on it. All he does is go thread to thread cosigning and instigating so he can sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

He's going to come back mad making fat jokes and calling me Ca-meal. :lol: but he cant deny the facts.
tenor.gif