I don't know who you're talking about because I am neither a n***** nor a hater. Check yourself.
I bet you read my post and reacted like this.

I don't know who you're talking about because I am neither a n***** nor a hater. Check yourself.

I bet you read my post and reacted like this.
![]()
![]()
Straight up.Niggas be looking for any reason to hate!
That said, this "teaser" was some bullshit.
WONDER WOMAN 1984 Cheetah Teaser (2020) DC FANDOME Trailer
I forgot this flick was suppose to be a summer release.
Looks like it will go streaming before the end of the year.
Warner Bros. got to bring in some revenue for all these movies ASAP.
'Wonder Woman 1984' debuts new teaser
By Chloe Melas, CNN
Updated 8:02 PM ET, Thu August 6, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/06/entertainment/wonder-woman-1984-teaser-kristen-wiig-trnd/index.html
We're getting another glimpse at the upcoming "Wonder Woman 1984."
The latest clip shows actress Kristen Wiig as she transforms from archaeologist Barbara Ann Minerva into the villain, Cheetah.
"I don't want to be like anyone. I want to be an apex predator," she's seen saying in the clip.
The Warner Bros. film is the sequel to 2017's "Wonder Woman," which starred Gal Gadot. She returns in the title role to face off against Wiig's character, as well as Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal) in this next chapter. (Warner Bros. and CNN are both part of WarnerMedia.)
This film is directed by Patty Jenkins and also stars Chris Pine, Robin Wright and Connie Nielsen.
"Wonder Woman 1984" is expected to finally hit theaters in October after being delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
oh.....
@playahaitian![]()
Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on HBO Max the same day it’s in theaters for no extra cost
Wonder Woman 1984 is one of the biggest blockbusters to head to streaming platformswww.theverge.com
nah - this is a write off / no attempt at profit in this moveDamn...the game may be changed FOREVER.
I feel like YOU predicted this sh*t
Shame. This would have been a billion dollar film.@playahaitian![]()
Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on HBO Max the same day it’s in theaters for no extra cost
Wonder Woman 1984 is one of the biggest blockbusters to head to streaming platformswww.theverge.com
not in theaters.... thats what the studios are starting to believe...Wow Warner Bros is throwing in the towel. This is not smart because once things open up EVERYBODY is going to be out spending money on entertainment.
yeah that's my thing. If they could wait I think they will make a bigger payday then if they write it off as a loss. But who knows they may be making the right decision.not in theaters.... thats what the studios are starting to believe...
also even with a vaccine - its maybe summer or fall 21 to see a real open in metro cities
Aint no "may" in it. World done changed. James Bond need to stop bullshitting and do the same.Damn...the game may be changed FOREVER.
I feel like YOU predicted this sh*t
DC needs to make some cartoons and toys real quick.
They just destroyed Wonder Woman. One of their only money making properties. Smh.
Zack Synder is over there remaking from scratch the Justice League all the while saying it is the "Snyder Cut" no they making a whole new movie.
Bullshit, it is the same bullshit movie with some extra scenes. Dont fall for the marketing.


Bullshit, it is the same bullshit movie with some extra scenes. Dont fall for the marketing.
Yep!They gave him money to do reshoots and CGI. He isn't using old footage alone. He is creating NEW footage.
I mean sending it to HBO Max without charging extra. That is a freaking loss. Just cause subscribers watch the movie that night does not necessarily make them money! Wtf is happening. They really blew it.
HBO has a shitload of existing subscribers, so putting it there makes since. They have a large and mixed subscriber base similar to Netflix.
Putting it on WB streaming service would have been a big loss. Only hardcore comic heads is paying for that shit, not the general public.
Also, majority of folks have HBO thru cable/satellite providers. Because of that you can’t just loan out your password to friends the same way you do with streaming services like Netflix and Disney+.
HBO is setup like PPV.