Official list of BGOL posters who dont want an NBA restart in 2020

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You say you quoted these posts over the last month.

You still posted this thread at 7am this morning.

You were thinking about other men's thoughts, at 7am this morning.

Whether you run a business or not, regardless of the time, other mens thoughts have been living in your mind rent free, and it compelled you to post about them.

At 7am.

This morning.

FOH

I always post early morning as im busier during the day with other shit. Would you feel better if I posted it at 10am instead? You guys are hypocrites and will be watching. Nobody really believed yall care about police brutality or covid to stop watching sports. I look forward to seeing all yall in NBA threads. You will prove me right, I command you.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I always post early morning as im busier during the day with other shit. Would you feel better if I posted it at 10am instead? You guys are hypocrites and will be watching. Nobody really believed yall care about police brutality or covid to stop watching sports. I look forward to seeing all yall in NBA threads. You will prove me right, I command you.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what time.

All these dudes were living in your mind. Rent free.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Like I said, it doesn't matter what time.

All these dudes were living in your mind. Rent free.

Yall were willing to fake pretend you care about Black people to push a basketball agenda. You will be watching the NBA just like you will be watching the MLB and NFL. Please leave real advocacy to the professionals, its not a trend or fad you jump on when convenient.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To clarify, if you really read my previous posts, my concern about the players restarting was not so much about how (or if) they should protest. My concern was about why they are going to play in a region that has a rising COVID-19 infection rate. Even though they will be playing in a "bubble", this is still risky. Also, I'm a bit concerned about the optics of Black players playing in a "bubble" for the entertainment of others. It's like watching an experiment, or goldfish in a tank. And if they get sick, then everybody will say, "Oh well." That doesn't sit well with me.

Will I watch? Maybe, but I would like to see how all the players (NBA and WNBA) are doing from a medical, physical, and mental standpoint. If I want to watch or comment on it, that's my choice.

Not trying to come at you King, but it doesn't make me a hypocrite to peripherally watch and express my concerns, nor does it sit well with me when someone tries to tell me what to do with my free time.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he owns the "Copy and Paste Twitter" business. It's hard work and is a very reputable company.
Wrong he's a dildo tester... He gets 50 percent off on butt plugs and access to all the latest tech... He gives them the queen t stamp of approval.... He was up all night testing them out thinking of inkosi

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cats posting at 8am shaming a nigga for posting at 7am. Yall some wild niggas.
and you cosigning a nig thinking about men and researching their thoughts early in the morning... We know you got no women or kids but damn you don't have to turn gay or be pro gay antics

But than again you did think will Smith was handsome

I guess you can entanglement with will since he having marriage problems

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
4 years ago...

Today...

Shortycumstain has opted out of ALL 2020 NBA discussions on BGOL due to covid concerns. He will be using the next 3 months to practice Black American vernacular, searching Air Jordan release dates, and smashing busted white hoes.

My nig, go suck ya mammy pussy you bitch ass nigga, you. :yes:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
cold-n-cocky has opted out of ALL 2020 NBA discussions on BGOL due to covid concerns.

Did that nightmare that Lebron catches The ‘Rona and fucks up the Bubble (or fouls out of game 7 of the Finals on another flop he tried to sell as a charge) wake you up in middle of the night cold sweat (AGAIN)?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Did that nightmare that Lebron catches The ‘Rona and fucks up the Bubble (or fouls out of game 7 of the Finals on another flop he tried to sell as a charge) wake you up in middle of the night cold sweat (AGAIN)?

Truthfully this boycott of yours may make you more productive. Embrace it. And I do admire this stand you guys are taking. It takes a lot of courage to stop watching while everyone else is.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
@KingTaharqa just please explain your rationale for blasting folks you allege as NFL watchers, yet you’re in this thread hyping up a league whose Commissioner and owners blackballed both Craig Hodges and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf well over TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO for taking a stand for black injustice. What’s the difference between that and what happened to Kaep? But you’re still an NBA sackrider?

I’ll be awaiting your response......

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa just please explain your rationale for blasting folks you allege as NFL watchers, yet you’re in this thread hyping up a league whose Commissioner and owners blackballed both Craig Hodges and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf well over TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO for taking a stand for black injustice. What’s the difference between that and what happened to Kaep? But you’re still an NBA sackrider?

I’ll be awaiting your response......

Why do you care? Youre not watching the NBA remember? Nice deflection. Enjoy your NFL, I could care less. BGOL will miss you guys this year in the NBA playoff threads. See you in 2021 brother. :cheers:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wrong he's a dildo tester... He gets 50 percent off on butt plugs and access to all the latest tech... He gives them the queen t stamp of approval.... He was up all night testing them out thinking of inkosi
and you cosigning a nig thinking about men and researching their thoughts early in the morning... We know you got no women or kids but damn you don't have to turn gay or be pro gay antics

Checking in at 7:30 to criticize a guy for checking in at 7am. And now attacking someone's sexuality while typing tons of graphic gay shit... Hypocrisy by the boatload.. Niggas talking ball and you talking bout niggas balls. Faggit shit. :smh:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
Why do you care? Youre not watching the NBA remember? Nice deflection. Enjoy your NFL, I could care less. BGOL will miss you guys this year in the NBA playoff threads. See you in 2021 brother. :cheers:
Answer the question; unless you dont have the balls to confront your overwhelming hypocrisy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Checking in at 7:30 to criticize a guy for checking in at 7am. And now attacking someone's sexuality while typing tons of gay shit... Hypocrisy by the boatload.. :smh:

He a white Puerto Rican, thats how they talk, thats they culture. All that espanol booty boy talk. Papi a fruit.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The funny thing is you actually have to explain the difference between posting vs waking up and creating a thread directed towards bgol members at 7am. And you know that Kat was up at least around 5am going through bgol members post history.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Checking in at 7:30 to criticize a guy for checking in at 7am. And now attacking someone's sexuality while typing tons of graphic gay shit... Hypocrisy by the boatload.. Niggas talking ball and you talking bout niggas balls. Faggit shit. :smh:
I was up that early cause I waiting for somebody to drop off $400 to me for helping their bizz out... I don't watch tv so I kill time either looking at YouTube or bgol.. Notice this summer I've been on very limited time periods..pretty much evening to the am I'm not usually on cause out and a bout + getting pussy.. Lot of afternoons I'm not on cause out and about ... Made some quick money than handle some more bizz.. What was your excuse defending a queer so early in the morning? I got a few mins to talk shit b4 I bounce out and chill and get some more pussy than maybe peep my head back in the am