Social media is a cold world!!!

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
0fz7Aj8.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
THESE AUTO PLAY SITES ARE THE FUCKING WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SHIT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!
I had that Rick Astley clip going in three layers wondering what in THE fuck is going on here?
There are some good ones being dropped but if there are three or four of them shits on ONE page + quotes it's fucked up x8.

There needs to be a way either deselect autoplay at the source or to at least mute them at the source before they're shared.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had that Rick Astley clip going in three layers wondering what in THE fuck is going on here?
There are some good ones being dropped but if there are three or four of them shits on ONE page + quotes it's fucked up x8.

There needs to be a way either deselect autoplay at the source or to at least mute them at the source before they're shared.
RIGHT!!!! You have to find that shit first and stop it, then you can check out the other stuff on the page.

I was all fucked up cause someone replied to one of those videos, so it was playing in the reply and I couldn't find that shit for a minute.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THESE AUTO PLAY SITES ARE THE FUCKING WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SHIT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!

firefox seems to do the best job of preventing videos from autoplay. Chrome gets on my nerves cause a couple of times it kept allowing certain videos to play I did not want to see (namely police shootings or some police on civilian violence).

If you just have to use chrome, Auto Mute is definitely your friend. Won't stop videos from autoplay but you never have to hear it unless you specifically ask to do so.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
firefox seems to do the best job of preventing videos from autoplay. Chrome gets on my nerves cause a couple of times it kept allowing certain videos to play I did not want to see (namely police shootings or some police on civilian violence).

If you just have to use chrome, Auto Mute is definitely your friend. Won't stop videos from autoplay but you never have to hear it unless you specifically ask to do so.

My man... About to install this now