August Alsina Speaks on Past Relationship With Jada Pinkett Smith, Jada confirms it.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol....jada fucked up and will still needs to be done with her ass. here he is... one of the richest actors in the world, got a good head on his shoulders ...of course you married and gonna have problems and all. but how the hell she go spread them legs for a broken down lost one hit wonder... who can't hold water, talking about she just wanted to feel good. lol.

Jada Sounded like Halle from Monsters Ball :lol:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
These new age Niggas are bitch made as hell. You get a chance to smash an A level celeb and you gotta catch feelings and start talking like a bitch. When I was in my 20s I met a very famous actress at a HBCU function and we kicked it that night having drinks and eventually we were both horny and decided to please each other orally. Only 4 people knew it happened at the time cause it wasnt about talking,it was about the fact that She sucked me off and didn’t spill one drop and it wasn’t about bragging or tearing her down it was an experience that me and her both enjoyed.
MV5BNTA2NTc5MzQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY2ODI2MjI@._V1_.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol....jada fucked up and will still needs to be done with her ass. here he is... one of the richest actors in the world, got a good head on his shoulders ...of course you married and gonna have problems and all. but how the hell she go spread them legs for a broken down lost one hit wonder... who can't hold water, talking about she just wanted to feel good. lol.
you can tell he was hurt.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That part where she said she hadn't felt good on soooooooo long was :smh:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
august out of pocket for this shit. fucking with them weirdos dude should have known he was out of his league....lol. he weird too but he obviously wasn't honest with hisself. he had to know not to fall in love and that jada wasn't leaving will.....instead this fool on vacations and shit with them....lol. jada ain't been bad to me since a different world but whatever august lol. jada cut his yapping ass off now will needs to cut her for this piss poor decision.
August, lil fella, if you reading this, you can turn this whole thing around if you just drop a sextape of the activities in the next 2 weeks. I know you got some fuckin footage!! Package it with you mixtape. Drop that shit in August. BGOL will give you sainthood. You could be one of the greatest of alltime. First ballot HOF for sure. Just drop that shit mayne.:hellyea:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I damn sure ain't sitting up there talking to her across a table about it. That's what domestic violence court is for. That bitch much have some serious info on this nigga to be so cavalier with the shit. "Nigga you gonna come on my show and listen to how I fucked another nigga, and one of us crying...." I'll be damned...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
That part where she said she hadn't felt good on soooooooo long was :smh:

That sounded bad in the clip. In context, it sounds like she was talking about her emotions during what they described as a bad time in their marriage and a separation.

Fragile male egos-- I admit if she meant sex, I'd have been crushed if I was Will.