"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My COVID tracking webpage is coming along nicely. Automation is 95% implemented now. I haven't tested CRON yet, which will let me know if any additional automation bugs I have to address. I am working on adding more stats on the page, but some aspects of how I want to display the data is causing some redundancy and making the site run slow. Here is a preview of what the site is looking like. The site will be dynamic and should work well for desktops and mobile devices. I am not ready to reveal the name of the site yet.

newsite.png

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
My COVID tracking webpage is coming along nicely. Automation is 95% implemented now. I haven't tested CRON yet, which will let me know if any additional automation bugs I have to address. I am working on adding more stats on the page, but some aspects of how I want to display the data is causing some redundancy and making the site run slow. Here is a preview of what the site is looking like. The site will be dynamic and should work well for desktops and mobile devices. I am not ready to reveal the name of the site yet.

newsite.png

I know this has been discussed before, but do you plan on watermarking your graphs so no one steals your work?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Oklahoma Is Seeing 100% Positive Test Rate For COVID-19 Following Trump’s Tulsa Rally

Even though Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma quickly became a laughingstock after only about 6,000 people showed up, it may be having an impact on the spread of coronavirus in the state.

As MSNBC’s Chris Hayes pointed out on Monday, 100 percent of coronavirus tests in Oklahoma came back positive over the past two days.

“Yesterday in Oklahoma, they tested 352 people for the coronavirus, and every single test came back positive,” the MSNBC host said. “Today they tested another 178 people, and all those tests came back positive, too.”

“If you can’t do the math in your head, that’s 100% positive rate,” he added.

CONTINUED:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oklahoma Is Seeing 100% Positive Test Rate For COVID-19 Following Trump’s Tulsa Rally

Even though Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma quickly became a laughingstock after only about 6,000 people showed up, it may be having an impact on the spread of coronavirus in the state.

As MSNBC’s Chris Hayes pointed out on Monday, 100 percent of coronavirus tests in Oklahoma came back positive over the past two days.

“Yesterday in Oklahoma, they tested 352 people for the coronavirus, and every single test came back positive,” the MSNBC host said. “Today they tested another 178 people, and all those tests came back positive, too.”

CONTINUED:

We told you so

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New Swine Flu Strain with 'Pandemic Potential' Found in China
Chinese researchers have discovered a new strain of the swine flu in pigs that could be transmitted to humans and believe it has "pandemic potential." In a report published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, researchers concluded that the new G4 EA H1N1 is a blend of the European and Asian birds, the H1N1 strain that was at the root of the 2009 pandemic.

Researchers analyzed swabs from pigs at slaughterhouses across ten provinces in China collected between 2011 and 2018. The results yielded 179 influenza viruses with a majority G4 virus. The researchers wrote, “G4 virus has shown a sharp increase since 2016, and is the predominant genotype in circulation in pigs detected across at least 10 provinces.”
“All of this evidence indicates that G4 EA H1N1 virus is a growing problem in pig farms, and the widespread circulation of G4 viruses in pigs inevitably increases their exposure to humans,” the researchers continued. Martha Nelson, an evolutionary biologist at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s Fogarty International Center, told Science, “The likelihood that this particular variant is going to cause a pandemic is low.” Nelson also noted that there isn't enough sampling to get conclusive results. “You’re really not getting a good snapshot of what is dominant in pigs in China,” she said.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Florida can't be saved just nuke that state....
Neutron bomb is the move playa.... kill the residents..... leave like 90-95% of the structures standing.......

Neutron bomb, also called enhanced radiation warhead, specialized type of nuclear weapon that would produce minimal blast and heat but would release large amounts of lethal radiation. A neutron bomb is actually a small thermonuclear bomb in which a few kilograms of plutonium or uranium, ignited by a conventional explosive, would serve as a fission “trigger” to ignite a fusion explosion in a capsule containing several grams of deuterium-tritium. The bomb might have a yield, or explosive strength, of only one kiloton, a fraction of the 15-kiloton explosion that devastated Hiroshima, Japan, in 1945.
" Its blast and heat effects would be confined to an area of only a few hundred meters in radius, but within a somewhat larger radius of 1,000–2,000 metres the fusion reaction would throw off a powerful wave of neutron and gamma radiation. "

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Texas doctor: Patients are near death, coming in too late

CNN's Erica Hill talks to Houston physician Dr. Joseph Varon about the disparity he has seen between the conditions of coronavirus patients now and at the start of the pandemic.
Source: CNN

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

CONTINUED:

My question is how many of those tested attended the Rally, if any, and how many went and infected their own households?
THAT would be really damning af to the MAGAtts and Karens who like to think that they are predators over the sheep.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My question is how many of those tested attended the Rally, if any, and how many went and infected their own households?
THAT would be really damning af to the MAGAtts and Karens who like to think that they are predators over the sheep.

Contact tracing wild reveal that, but will they release that data?

It would be very damming.