Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden: “George Floyd’s Death had a Bigger Impact than Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination.”

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The ignorance in this thread is

dumbfounding! I always knew there

were a few slow people here but damn

man, the ignorance here is frightening.

:fuckyousay:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Sooo making police officers records available in criminal and civil cases is nothing burgers now?

You voting for trump?

Relative to the Civil Rights Act and Immigration Act. Yes they are. That shit is NOTHING and aint touchin MLK work. Until we see cac cops get the needle for killing us or doing large numbers like that Somalian cop in Minnesota, not much has changed to be proclaiming Floyd over MLK. :lol: Has his death done more than Malcolm and Garvey too? Or just MLK?

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I don’t disagree. But I wasn’t born yet.
butttttt. Dr king didn’t have internet or media control or hip hop which bridges the gap to white kids. Which has made a huuuuuuuge difference

This is kinda what I was thinking. Also with Dr. King, was there world wide protests, unrest, statue toppling, etc? I don't think he meant ill will.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I just gotta say that you dudes in here that fall for this shit are STUPID!!!

Seriously I bet none of y'all read the entire quote and just read the headline. The man was talking about how modern technology has changed the game and made everything global.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in 2016. Some of you idiots better learn how to read cause y'all shouldn't be this easily manipulated all the time.

M3u2PRs.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is kinda what I was thinking. Also with Dr. King, was there world wide protests, unrest, statue toppling, etc? I don't think he meant ill will.

There were riots all over the country when MLK died. Media didnt travel as fast back im those days so not sure if they were turning up in newly independent nations in Africa and the Caribbean. The world wide protests for Floyd didnt come until blacks in the US turned up in the streets. Now we already see the narrative shifting that the world led this movement, when the reality is the world followed our lead like they normally do.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I just gotta say that you dudes in here that fall for this shit are STUPID!!!

Seriously I bet none of y'all read the entire quote and just read the headline. The man was talking about how modern technology has changed the game and made everything global.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in 2016. Some of you idiots better learn how to read cause y'all shouldn't be this easily manipulated all the time.

M3u2PRs.jpg

All you Coonribbeans dont really respect MLK like that cuz hes ADOS. So we not shocked youre tripping over yourselves to help an old racist white man minimize his accomplishments.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
There were riots all over the country when MLK died. Media didnt travel as fast back im those days so not sure if they were turning up in newly independent nations in Africa and the Caribbean. The world wide protests for Floyd didnt come until blacks in the US turned up in the streets. Now we already see the narrative shifting that the world led this movement, when the reality is the world followed our lead like they normally do.

Every time this dumbass posts his ADOS bullshit y'all should have this run through your head...

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
All you Coonribbeans dont really respect MLK like that cuz hes ADOS. So we not shocked youre tripping over yourselves to help an old racist white man minimize his accomplishments.

See...and another one.....

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

.....and you know the LGTBQ.....(and whatever other letters to add) are salivating to latch on with their cause....

:rolleyes2:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Every time this dumbass posts his ADOS bullshit y'all should have this run through your head...

If MLKs dad was from Jamaica you prolly would like him as much as Malcolm and Garvey. Everyone knows non ADOS blacks in NYC dont idolize MLK like that. Yall will critique him in ways you dont do the others. Water is wet. Thats why yalls influence on black society is dwindling.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
If MLKs dad was from Jamaica you prolly would like him as much as Malcolm and Garvey. Everyone knows non ADOS blacks in NYC dont idolize MLK like that. Yall will critique him in ways you dont do the others. Water is wet. Thats why yalls influence on black society is dwindling.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean with the world on fire right now with protest and burning shit up Biden is right.. context

Martins death sparked outrage and protest here in America... Floyd went world wide, if y’all don’t get that basic part of it then you lacking comprehension

no outrage about trump repeatedly saying racist shit tho right

Exactly

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He said a bigger Globe impact and he’s not wrong. Get out y’all emotions

Still false. MLK helped establish Ghana one of the first independent nations in Africa that led to a bunch of others getting theirs. What nation is the Floyd family establishing worldwide?

5877021e2e457.image.jpg

So now we know THREAD CRITIC has an immigrant background and dont know ADOS history. Anyone else wanna let us know how much they dont fuck wit MLK like they do Biden?

@VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice dudes actually saying George Floyd is having a greater global impact than MLK. :lol:

Floyd has family members that have asked people NOT to turn up. This shit is bigger than just him. But yall gonna let the whites marginalize shit into him being a martyr whos image they can control. :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Relative to the Civil Rights Act and Immigration Act. Yes they are. That shit is NOTHING and aint touchin MLK work. Until we see cac cops get the needle for killing us or doing large numbers like that Somalian cop in Minnesota, not much has changed to be proclaiming Floyd over MLK. :lol: Has his death done more than Malcolm and Garvey too? Or just MLK?
Bro like I said context.. Biden wasn’t comparing MLK records to Floyd’s.. You know what this is and you purposely in here being a contrarian

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bro like I said context.. Biden wasn’t comparing MLK records to Floyd’s.. You know what this is and you purposely in here being a contrarian

No, that cocksucker knows exactly what hes doing marginalizing MLK. At this point cats need to keep his name out of their mouths.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If Biden really wanted to be honest he shouldve said Floyd's death and aftermath has accomplished more than him and Baracks 8 years in the White House. Instead he uses MLK for the comparison. Old pedo fag aint slick.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Biden just said the shit wrong like he always does. At this point, he could shoot tRump in the face and I would still vote for him.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Biden could shoot someone in broad day on 125th and Lenox and BGOL would still support him no questions asked.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If Biden really wanted to be honest he shouldve said Floyd's death and aftermath has accomplished more than him and Baracks 8 years in the White House. Instead he uses MLK for the comparison. Old pedo fag aint slick.
You voting Trump homie?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still false. MLK helped establish Ghana one of the first independent nations in Africa that led to a bunch of others getting theirs. What nation is the Floyd family establishing worldwide?

5877021e2e457.image.jpg

So now we know THREAD CRITIC has an immigrant background and dont know ADOS history. Anyone else wanna let us know how much they dont fuck wit MLK like they do Biden?

@VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice dudes actually saying George Floyd is having a greater global impact than MLK. :lol:

Floyd has family members that have asked people NOT to turn up. This shit is bigger than just him. But yall gonna let the whites marginalize shit into him being a martyr whos image they can control. :smh:

it’s Global impact after death. Nobody is trying to compare Floyd to MLK while alive there are worldwide protests 3 weeks later Foreign governments starting police reform major. Foreign sports teams donning black lives matter, Racist Statues coming down in Germany And the UK

and MLK didn’t Establish Ghana

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
it’s Global impact after death. Nobody is trying to compare Floyd to MLK while alive there are worldwide protests 3 weeks later Foreign governments starting police reform major. Foreign sports teams donning black lives matter, Racist Statues coming down in Germany And the UK

and MLK didn’t Establish Ghana

Yall just prioritize white peoples reaction to shit. Thats why we have a 500 post thread thanking white people.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
right!

niggas get in their feelings without even thinking.

George Floyd is not having a bigger global impact than MLK or his work. Only people that havent studied MLK and or prioritize white folks reaction would say such a thing. But this is good, if ADOS was on the fence about Biden and how others feel about MLKs legacy, this should clear things right on up.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
What Biden said is true. Do you want change? If so, does it matter who had the larger impact.

MLK died and we never had anything close to equal rights. Floyd died and this is the first time corporations have changed their policies

Black people are actually being heard
nothing wrong with what Biden said

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Are you ADOS? Do you have family in the South?
Yea Bro ADOS.

My family ran from the south in the late 1880s to Chicago, New York and Minnesota. Moms was born in New Orleans and went with granny to the chi as a child.

People in my family have voted both parties in the past, but both moms and pops were full time dem after FDR. The new deal worked for my family and they were able to build a little bit. Pops was with the Airmen as a radio officer and the 10th calvary (Buffalo soldiers) in WWII.

Biden is a cac, but I feel he's the only person that can beat trump. That's it. I don't want 4 more years of trump packing the courts with ultra right-wing racist cacs for life. He's fucking with the EPA so that they can make where we live even more unhealthy. The list goes on and on.

I hope he picks Kamala. I don't really like her, but she will get votes. Same with Stacy who I like a lot more.