Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden: “George Floyd’s Death had a Bigger Impact than Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination.”

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
To me, he knows the sheep will still support him and he is showing he has ZERO respect for them. Not even trump is this dumb.
merlin_173090397_7d55378f-a8bb-4e79-8824-05a6766348ad-superJumbo.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what he's trying to say, but he could have worded that better.

If we thought Trump going off the top of his head saying shit was wild, wait until Biden gets into office. lol
I’m scared. But if he gets a black vp we might luck up if he becomes mentally unfit to lead

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can any so-called black person think this type of person can lead anything?

What Biden said is true. Do you want change? If so, does it matter who had the larger impact.

MLK died and we never had anything close to equal rights. Floyd died and this is the first time corporations have changed their policies

Black people are actually being heard

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden vs trump in November. Unless one drops out, one will be POTUS thru January 2025. Between the two, I pick Biden by a mile, no question.

He shouldn't make the comparison due to who MLK is, but after reading the quotes, I see he is saying that the ubiquity of cell phone cameras means that almost everybody in the world saw Floyd being murdered within days of it happening. That point is true, but the life of MLK had more impact than G. Floyd's life and that's what matters. If there was video of MLK being murdered that was available to 85% of the world by April 5 1968, the immediate worldwide reaction would probably be as swift as what we have seen in the past 2 weeks.

How can any so-called black person think this type of person can lead anything?

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I mean with the world on fire right now with protest and burning shit up Biden is right.. context

Martins death sparked outrage and protest here in America... Floyd went world wide, if y’all don’t get that basic part of it then you lacking comprehension

no outrage about trump repeatedly saying racist shit tho right

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean with the world on fire right now with protest and burning shit up Biden is right.. context

Martins death sparked outrage and protest here in America... Floyd went world wide, if y’all don’t get that basic part of it then you lacking comprehension

There is Zero comparison.

I still till this day nigga want that Pig that popped Mike brown.

:52

that hit me the hardest

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

What legislation has been passed due to Floyd's death? Do you foresee him getting a paid national Holiday?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What Biden said is true. Do you want change? If so, does it matter who had the larger impact.

MLK died and we never had anything close to equal rights. Floyd died and this is the first time corporations have changed their policies

Black people are actually being heard
:hmm:Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down.
without the voting rights act this generation wouldn’t even have a dog in this fight.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t disagree. But I wasn’t born yet.
butttttt. Dr king didn’t have internet or media control or hip hop which bridges the gap to white kids. Which has made a huuuuuuuge difference

You made some key points about the connection
I get what he's trying to say, but he could have worded that better.

If we thought Trump going off the top of his head saying shit was wild, wait until Biden gets into office. lol

I agree, I understood what he’s saying

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
What legislation has been passed due to Floyd's death?
If you don’t see legislation being passed going on around the country in police accountability due Floyd getting murdered in cold bold as a direct result I don’t know what the tell you..

NYS just repealed they 50-a law
Louisville just banned no knock warrants by police

congress is putting forth a bill George Floyd Law Enforcement Trust and Integrity Act of 2020 (LETIA)
That’s just a few pieces of legislation for police accountability

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If you don’t see legislation being passed going on around the country in police accountability due Floyd getting murdered in cold bold as a direct result I don’t know what the tell you..

NYS just repealed they 50-a law
Louisville just banned no knock warrants by police

congress is putting forth a bill George Floyd Law Enforcement Trust and Integrity Act of 2020 (LETIA)
That’s just a few pieces of legislation for police accountability

Nothing burgers. Until we see cops gettin the book thrown at them and severely punished its all window dressing.

MLK passed the Civil Rights Act, the immigration Act. Before him our parents was drinking from seperate water fountains and black immigrants that wasnt professors or super wealthy couldnt come here. His work produced the wealthiest class of blacks today, the post civil rights boomers. Floyd hasnt sparked that kind of social change. Corporate AmeriKKKa is getting behind this FOR NOW, but we'll see where we at a year from now.

Biden is a racist dumbass.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Nothing burgers. Until we see cops gettin the book thrown at them and severely punished its all window dressing.

MLK passed the Civil Rights Act, the immigration Act. Before him our parents was drinking from seperate water fountains and black immigrants that wasnt professors or super wealthy couldnt come here. His work produced the wealthiest class of blacks today, the post civil rights boomers. Floyd hasnt sparked that kind of social change. Corporate AmeriKKKa is getting behind this FOR NOW, but we'll see where we at a year from now.

Biden is a racist dumbass.

Sooo making police officers records available in criminal and civil cases is nothing burgers now?

You voting for trump?