Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
kueng.j.alexander-mugshot-embed.jpg

For the case related to the Floyd’s death, Kueng is represented by Thomas C. Plunkett, one of the top-rated criminal defense attorneys in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Here are 13 facts about the former Minneapolis cop:

1. He was born in 1994.
  2. He is 5’11”.
  3. He speaks, reads and writes Russian.
  4. He loves to play soccer.
  5. He attended Patrick Henry High School in Minneapolis.
  6. He was the captain of the soccer team when he was in high school.
  7. He played for Cruz Azul Minnesota.
  8. The Minneapolis Police Department hired him on December 18, 2017.
  9. In 2018, he graduated from the University of Minnesota.
  10. He worked part-time as part of the University of Minnesota’s campus security force.
  11. While in college, he worked as a theft-prevention officer at Macy’s in downtown Minneapolis for almost three years.
  12. As a police officer, he was licensed in August 2019.
  13. Since he was hired by the Minneapolis Police Department, he had no disciplinary records prior to the incident involving Floyd’s death.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here comes the spin

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They asking the same questions they been asking forever

Its not the questions or the conversations thats the issue

These white folk just don't like the damn ANSWERS

And don't want to listen

This willfully ignorant sh*t they been doing since they invented the wash cloth they do afraid to use

Is played the f*ck out.

No more questions.
Look at Drew Brees. Perfect example.

How, in the middle of a global outcry against ignorance and not listening to the people, are you then spouting off ignorance and not listening to the people?

Privilege and entitlement runs deep af.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Here comes the spin
maybe the 4 pigs will.... I'm going to say that

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No!! He’s republican, let’s not forget that.
Didn't know that.
Edit.
I just did a little search and it says he was a Republican but is now an independent and he voted for Obama twice.
Idk where he stands now but after the last 3 years of Republican leadership I can't see him supporting them. Especially after that video.
He was probably one of those guys that was Republican because he is rich.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

'The only wrong thing to say is to say nothing,' Duchess of Sussex addresses George Floyd's death
In a video recorded for students graduating from her old high school in Los Angeles, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex called the current events in the US "devastating" and said she was sorry that children had to grow up in a world where racism still existed.​

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't know that.
Edit.
I just did a little search and it says he was a Republican but is now an independent and he voted for Obama twice.
Idk where he stands now but after the last 3 years of Republican leadership I can't see him supporting them. Especially after that video.
He was probably one of those guys that was Republican because he is rich.

They are the worst!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh well, guess people have cancelled The Park in DC....Never went there anyways...Marvin's is much better lol

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn, can't even go to her own fucking church!