Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much bullets they got?
You won’t need a lot of bullets. The first few people basically shredded would end things quickly

We talking about .50 cal ammo. Then once that chopper hover above then it is a wrap. Hopefully no brotha or sista will try to storm the White House. I just don’t see black peoples on suicide missions. We normally don’t participate in things like that. I could see White people storming the White House tho

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You won’t need a lot of bullets. The first few people basically shredded would end things quickly

We talking about .50 cal ammo. Then once that chopper hover above then it is a wrap. Hopefully no brotha or sista will try to storm the White House. I just don’t see black peoples on suicide missions. We normally don’t participate in things like that. I could see White people storming the White House tho
:idea: the same defenses that supposedly the Pentagon had that didn't stop 911 attack?
Just saying :dunno:
But yea youre right.
It would be crazy to try it

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:idea: the same defenses that supposedly the Pentagon had that didn't stop 911 attack?
Unless you have some surface to air missile laying around I don’t think the White House is touchable. Lol

911 happened because they didn’t police the air space around the White House or pentagon. They never thought someone would fly a plane into it. Now they will shoot you down. To be real, only Crackas would be dumb enough to attack the White House. They entitlement makes them think they are untouchable. Black folks no what time it is

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
v2o9miblbjz11.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
@cli-terminator @4 Dimensional

On Sunday, they even had protests going on in Wilmington, NC :eek2:
One of the whitest "major" cities in North Carolina
(out west near Boone & Asheville, and out east near the outer banks are cac territory also)
Shocked the hell out of me
Edit: And even Asheville, NC too

So that's.....
* Charlotte
* Raleigh
* Durham
* Fayetteville
* Greensboro
* Greensville
* Wilmington
* Asheville
:shades:

Woke up to news that there was some looting at north hills as well as at the Target, Walmart & Dick's sporting goods by Triangle Town Center. They getting too close to home for my liking :smh:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where the video of them beating George Floyd in the car before taking him out of the car & throwing him on the ground & killing him?

tera9

International
International Member
Chauvin gotta be like

"I really fucked this one up."

the goal of the neo-nazi movement is to start a race war to give them an excuse for another black holocaust

the goal of the klan to terrorize and traumatize black people so that "they know their place"

they are celebrating right now and they know aint no-one with any real power gonna change shit -at all

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless you have some surface to air missile laying around I don’t think the White House is touchable. Lol

911 happened because they didn’t police the air space around the White House or pentagon. They never thought someone would fly a plane into it. Now they will shoot you down. To be real, only Crackas would be dumb enough to attack the White House. They entitlement makes them think they are untouchable. Black folks no what time it is
not trying to go there but your facts are wrong my friend.911 was a inside job which the president was involved in.its been proving theres to much evidence out back it up.this government is just corrupt.the police is corrupt plain and simple.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where the video of them beating George Floyd in the car before taking him out of the car & throwing him on the ground & killing him?
yo i just seen on the news that video and this is how they said it.there was like "it seems that the cops is having a struggle with someone in the back seat."they know who was in that back seat they just being dumb trying to save theese cops man pissed me off so ba this morning.