Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Quietly; if you’re a retailer and/or landlord no ones been shopping for months; your revenue has been sliced in half if not more and you’re sitting on a bunch of inventory that hasn’t moved and probably won’t once shit reopens? What better way to not only get insurance money for the loses, but write off the damage on your taxes; get city/state money to rebuild......wouldn’t shock me AT ALL if the local merchants association planted these bricks knowing what was going to happen after sunset.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White ppl are destroying the property just like last time
They come from Walnut Creek and Berkeley and Orinda to do this shit . Knowing if younger ppl see stuff open they'll go inside
White boy acting a fool is just being passionate. I have said many times that A white boy will march with you but continue to vote for laws that keep white supremacy in place behind your back

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
White boy acting a fool is just being passionate. I have said many times that A white boy will march with you but continue to vote for laws that keep white supremacy in place behind your back

No that's not what they were doing.
They were dressed in all black and trying to create chaos.
After they stopped they left, they didn't stick around to protest they came to tear shit up and leave.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Pure uncut facts

But we allow white folks to REMAIN willfully ignorant

They claim the only voted for trump cause of business and taxes

Always side with owners over players

Worship corporations

We ALL cobstantly do not vote or vote against our own interest

Some of these bitch ass niggas worship corporations and capitalism as well. Don't be fooled.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Denzel out in these streets saving black lives.

giphy-downsized-large.gif