"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People are stupid I repeat people are really stupid and this is a fucking Ross.
You’re going to see mothafuckas on oxygen tanks lined up at Walmart trying to get an 85 inch tv for a home they won’t see in a week during Black Friday.

Just wish those guys the best and Lysol the air around you.

When this is over everyone left is going to see a massive improvement in their quality of life. I already know that the government is going to cut me a check to sit at home and read newspapers and books. What are you going to do with your life?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You’re going to see mothafuckas on oxygen tanks lined up at Walmart trying to get an 85 inch tv for a home they won’t see in a week during Black Friday.

Just wish those guys the best and Lysol the air around you.

When this is over everyone left is going to see a massive improvement in their quality of life. I already know that the government is going to cut me a check to sit at home and read newspapers and books. What are you going to do with your life?

Man I’m find something to do to keep sane and make a few bucks

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Im at the point I don't care,anymore....If,people rather be around other people like this then it's their fault that they got the coronavirus. You got health expert after expert say we need to social distance and wear a mask and gloves but people dont want to listen.

It's all about keeping their freedom.

These people act like health experts, governors and etc want to keep them inside the house..lol..

Hell,you don't even have to stay home but you gotta stay at a distance and wear a mask. These people don't want to do that talking about it's tyranny to wear a mask....

Fuck every last one of them...

Last edited:

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im at the point I don't care,anymore....If,people rather be around other people like this then it's their fault that they got the coronavirus. You got health expert after expert say we need to social distance and wear a mask and gloves but people dont want to listen.

These people act like health experts, governors and etc want to keep them inside the house..lol..

Hell,you don't even have to stay home but you gotta stay at a distance and wear a mask. These people don't want to do that talking about it's tyranny to wear a mask....

yeah i'm at that point as well
all you can do is look out for you and yours and let this thing play itself out

i'm hoping that a vaccine can be done by this time next year(wishful thinking i know it's gonna be a lot longer)
so that everybody can go back to doing their own thing

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah i'm at that point as well
all you can do is look out for you and yours and let this thing play itself out

i'm hoping that a vaccine can be done by this time next year(wishful thinking i know it's gonna be a lot longer)
so that everybody can go back to doing their own thing
Rush a vaccine so another group of weirdos can say they won’t take it? Americans are weird.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

9a8241917e804d10981d13764ff82d71_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

As soon as it was announced mostly black folks and POC affected, it was a wrap for staying inside and government assistance. The perception is black and brown folks are getting something via unemployment and stimulus they don't "deserve". Give it 3 weeks, though. Everything will be locked down again and the GOP will be breaking their necks to get financial assistance to the people in red states. The last thing they want is mourning, starving and unemployed people making decisions at the ballot box after they dragged their feet for months and blocked assistance.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
:lol:

It makes no sense, man. Ross must have sent a mass email issuing 60% discounts for opening back up or something.

Meanwhile in North Carolina....

I hear you, man. Meanwhile I'm visiting my dad from a distance on the front street. My mom had her first guest over in 9 weeks (talked from across the yard), and my coworkers are seeing their parents ... also at a distance from across their respective yards. We're talking a good 20 - 30 feet away from each other.

Not standing in lines with strangers to get discount clothing, etc.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
FUCK IT.... I gotta get my hair did..... I don't care if I die..... i can't trust the stylist at the funeral home to do my shit right.... she don't get paid no $$$

Second stylist at same Missouri hair salon tests positive, nearly 140 exposed to coronavirus

City officials have offered to test everyone potentially exposed at the Great Clips in Springfield, Missouri.

CLIPS.jpg

The Great Clips hair salon in Springfield, Mo., on May 22, 2020. A stylist who tested positive for coronavirus worked at the salon for over a week.

140 clients at a hair salon in Missouri have now potentially been exposed to COVID-19 after a second hairstylist at the location tested positive for the coronavirus.

On Friday, the city of Springfield said 91 people had been exposed to the coronavirus after a stylist worked for eight days while showing symptoms. Among the 91 were 84 clients and seven employees.

Now, 56 more clients have been “potentially directly exposed,” the city said Saturday, explaining that the second stylist at the Great Clips salon tested positive and worked five days while “experiencing very mild symptoms.”

“At this time, this is the only other positive result we have had from those tested as a result of the previous exposure,” the city said.

Both the stylists and their clients were wearing face coverings, and the health department said it was reaching out to all those possibly exposed. Hair salons are allowed to operate in Missouri under their reopening guidelines, and the city previously said those possibly exposed at the salon would be offered tests.

CONTINUED:

Last edited: