"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're the faggot....... making comments about double dongs? WTF? how the hell that's even on your mind?.... I bet you already got your presciption for Biktarvy ... "Alphonso".... and to ignore you go go.... stupid imbecilic bitch

ahhh shut up... nobody cares what you think, but your two fathers and your sugar daddys...

godmc

International
International Member

this article seems to be missing key points. Yoga vs Latin dancing. They talk about heavy breathing for Latin dancing like that’s the main reason for the difference in transmission.
This is back in February before they had a lot of social distancing in the first place.

Instructor is going to be very hands on right in your face for Latin dancing. Yoga instructor gonna be at the head of the class interacting from a distance with way less frequent touching.

The article seems to focus only on breathing and is potentially misleading.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
98072886_549565405754337_4248643784495071232_n.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tells the governors that they're on their own but demand they open churches..lol

I can’t even blame her. She is a damn good press secretary but Trump is even making her look bad because he continues to ignore the advice of his staff and says off the wall shit.

Trying to fix his mistakes must be a pain

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is why this is about to be the year of my COVID Fro. My barber was bullshitting the last time I got a haircut two months ago, talking about he got a mask, but he ain't ready to put it on yet. The hell with that, I say.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is why this is about to be the year of my COVID Fro. My barber was bullshitting the last time I got a haircut two months ago, talking about he got a mask, but he ain't ready to put it on yet. The hell with that, I say.

I cut my own hair this week for the first time. My son has a pair of clippers. Didn't come out that bad. I'm going to keep doing it. One less thing for me to worry about for the next 18 months.