Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

aFJUVFNUOTV4UGJqUDJqdk1rRTMucG5n.jpg

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
snoop coming off real corny.. You a grown man, why you even entertaining this shit. Dude is a troll and you falling for the trap. End of the day, 69 winning cause niggas keep bringing his name up and taking the bait.

I don't know about you, but I'll ALWAYS defend some shit like that said against me. Snoop is in a no-win situation. If he engages, you say he's taking the bait. If he ignores it, people say he is a snitch and can't deny what 69 is saying.

He's still protected by the feds until August or somewhere around there, But after that, he won't be. He's no longer in the gang loop and has nothing to offer them. He already turned down witness protection. He'll be on his own. He can pay for bodyguards and shit like that after the fact, but the ULTIMATE bodyguard (the federal gov't) will no longer be an option.

In this clout chasing era, it's only a matter of time before someone tries him.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
snoop coming off real corny.. You a grown man, why you even entertaining this shit. Dude is a troll and you falling for the trap. End of the day, 69 winning cause niggas keep bringing his name up and taking the bait.

Where he is in age and industry status he shouldn't of responded. Should of made a PR statement that was bland and moved on. He looks foolish.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about you, but I'll ALWAYS defend some shit like that said against me. Snoop is in a no-win situation. If he engages, you say he's taking the bait. If he ignores it, people say he is a snitch and can't deny what 69 is saying.

He's still protected by the feds until August or somewhere around there, But after that, he won't be. He's no longer in the gang loop and has nothing to offer them. He already turned down witness protection. He'll be on his own. He can pay for bodyguards and shit like that after the fact, but the ULTIMATE bodyguard (the federal gov't) will no longer be an option.

In this clout chasing era, it's only a matter of time before someone tries him.
Well he did engage. He just never addressed being a snitch while he did engage.
Hey. I’m still waiting to hear

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Well he did engage. He just never addressed being a snitch while he did engage.
Hey. I’m still waiting to hear

How did he not address it? He said if there is paperwork, 69 drew it up since he works with the police. How explicit must a nigga be? Also said him and Suge had the same lawyers.

This shit is like if someone said you were gay and you replied, "get the fuck out of here with that bullshit before i fuck you up". You technically didn't come right out and say you WASN'T gay.....but your reply implied that you wasn't with that lifestyle.

Snoop made it known that he doesn't get down like that with his response.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did he not address it? He said if there is paperwork, 69 drew it up since he works with the police. How explicit must a nigga be? Also said him and Suge had the same lawyers.

This shit is like if someone said you were gay and you replied, "get the fuck out of here with that bullshit before i fuck you up". You technically didn't come right out and say you WASN'T gay.....but your reply implied that you wasn't with that lifestyle.

Snoop made it known that he doesn't get down like that with his response.
All I heard him say was He didn’t get suge locked up. Which we know. But never said he didn’t try.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
All I heard him say was He didn’t get suge locked up. Which we know. But never said he didn’t try.

Reggie was head of security at Death Row and Suge's right hand man. So much so, he was running shit while Suge was locked up. That report he talks about has never been verified. He had every motive in the world to make Snoop look bad and hold Suge down at the time. Nigga was a dirty cop and so was his pops.

Matter of fact, it wasn't even a report. He claims it was an official document. Something that serious would be in a police report and not a supplemental document that can be added. It's not so easy to change a police report though because there would be multiple copies. Some of which he wouldn't have access to that could be cross-checked and come back to him if altered.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The way I see it if 69 gets clapped on those streets, that shit is on him for all the trolling and shit-talking, but with the same energy, all that shit that happened to Shotty and them trey-way bloods is on them, they should have known better than to try that shit they tried to pull off.
This is why other rappers should shut the fuck up and allow the people involved to handle it because this is in house trey-way politics that doesn't involve half of the people talking shit.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reggie was head of security at Death Row and Suge's right hand man. So much so, he was running shit while Suge was locked up. That report he talks about has never been verified. He had every motive in the world to make Snoop look bad and hold Suge down at the time. Nigga was a dirty cop and so was his pops.

Matter of fact, it wasn't even a report. He claims it was an official document. Something that serious would be in a police report and not a supplemental document that can be added. It's not so easy to change a police report though because there would be multiple copies. Some of which he wouldn't have access to that could be cross-checked and come back to him if altered.
Wellllll. Snoop never said this never happened. That’s what I’m waiting for him to say.

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the Fuck does this snitch fucking clown have a ongoing thread.

Delete this shit immediately!!! We shouldn’t post or speak on this clown in anyway!!!

What the fuck BGOL!!!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the Fuck does this snitch fucking clown have a ongoing thread.

Delete this shit immediately!!! We shouldn’t post or speak on this clown in anyway!!!

What the fuck BGOL!!!!
As far as I’m concerned. This rap shit. These Niccas eat off of rap money. I ain’t no rapper. But I’m entertained.
that’s they problem

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as I’m concerned. This rap shit. These Niccas eat off of rap money. I ain’t no rapper. But I’m entertained.
that’s they problem

Man this aint rap shit homie!! Rap shit is the music I got coming out my speakers in the house, earphones and computer !! This is gossip clown ass bullshit that I am not bumping in my speakers B!!

This fuck boy isn’t entertainment because no one bumps this gossip shit at the club, gym, in they car or they fucking house.

This ain’t the rap culture that started in 70’s and continuing today. Fuck that

We will not remember this clowns discography!!

Delete this Nigga and never speak his name again!!

He didn’t continue shit to the door culture back people created.

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this aint rap shit homie!! Rap shit is the music I got coming out my speakers in the house, earphones and computer !! This is gossip clown ass bullshit that I am not bumping in my speakers B!!

This fuck boy isn’t entertainment because no one bumps this gossip shit at the club, gym, in they car or they fucking house.

Fucking spellcheck fucked up my rant at the end.

Y’all Niggas know where I’m coming from tho!! Peace!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who listens to his music? I’m talking bout Instagram. And treyway could of been eating off this Nicca but they fucked that up on they own.