You admitted you let your faggot best friend sleep on your couch

say-what-now-7f89ti.jpg

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So are you admitting that the "best friend" shit is a lie, Dr. False?

And does your wife know about your support of the sex slave trade? It would be a real shame if somebody sent her 40 pages of you detailing those ventures...
Your best friend is a faggot and he sleeps on your couch. You admitted it. You probably have “experimented” together too. Your moist faggot support gives that away.
Only moist faggits and fat house bitches think women in the sex industry are sex slaves. Do you think strippers are victims too you stupid fucking faggot couch warmer.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your best friend is a faggot and he sleeps on your couch. You admitted it. You probably have “experimented” together too. Your moist faggot support gives that away.
Only moist faggits and fat house bitches think women in the sex industry are sex slaves. Do you think strippers are victims too you stupid fucking faggot couch warmer.
Remember he said kept rewinding the locker room scene from any given Sunday.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Sooooooooooooooo u not gonna say u wished u was in the pool table scene in “in too deep”

LOVE HER

LOVER HER

You made that joke before, bussy-- get a new routine. I remember because I responded with the Rip the Jacker song which is the only way I even know that movie exists.