Teacher Spread Wife Open for all her Students to See

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
That is fucked up.

The rainbow flag in the back makes wonder if that's a ----- because they tend to do that in schools these days

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nothing will happen, they're white
Yup. Crakkkas can do whatever the fuck they feel is appropriate. Absolutely ridiculous :smh:

bI4zvZ.jpg

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And on this day marked the beginning of what’s known as “chocking your chicken” for all the little boys present!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aw she was just showing the little kiddies her athletic gymnastic moves. Only problem, she wore a ho/stripper costume to do it. :rolleyes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If this was a black teacher it already be 5 pages long with nothing but pure venom.. I wish the corona gets her, black women bashing, blaming single parenting, saying this is why the world hates us, blaming the black race, 1000 of other negative remarks.. But because she is cac still on the first page with way less insults... Typical bgol move... Go looks at 4 page of hatred of a black pool party

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They know damn well the song for

That shit

Was

2 live crews

Pop dat pussy...

Ol my neck my back

My pussy and my crack

Dancing in front of kids

Lookin ass ho

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
If not for an over-sexualized society...would this be considered art?
Assuming you’re referring to a hyper sexualized western society, than yes. Actually this is considered an art or sport which is legitamate.

However, engrained thinking is gonna always equate this to its roots in sex work. That’s the only reason people have an issue with it.

Factually though, it’s no different than volleyball players, gymnasts or Serena in her catsuit outfit.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it an art form? At its core, sure.

Is it appropriate for a group that age? I'm going with no, mainly because it is hard to separate the action from its roots. Also, that outfit. Also, that leg spread.

Also, people misread this all of the time, but the song "Hallelujah" is the least spiritual song in the world. It is not only about a relationship, it straight up talks about sex in the damn song. Yeah, it's hauntingly beautiful, but so are a dozen other sex songs I wouldn't play for my child. I mean, there's a woman on a pole, and that song is possible the most offensive part of the performance.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
For fuckin K through 2nd grade no. :hmm:
Why not? Unlikely that K-2 graders have a concept of sexuality...unless

T
Assuming you’re referring to a hyper sexualized western society, than yes. Actually this is considered an art or sport which is legitamate.

However, engrained thinking is gonna always equate this to its roots in sex work. That’s the only reason people have an issue with it.

Factually though, it’s no different than volleyball players, gymnasts or Serena in her catsuit outfit.
:yes: Big facts

They had a program on tv here showing gynecological exam. No protests or outrage.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
different objectives....change the music to some t pain and put some 18yr olds in there and see what ya got

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If this was a black teacher it already be 5 pages long with nothing but pure venom.. I wish the corona gets her, black women bashing, blaming single parenting, saying this is why the world hates us, blaming the black race, 1000 of other negative remarks.. But because she is cac still on the first page with way less insults... Typical bgol move... Go looks at 4 page of hatred of a black pool party
7 months later still only 1 page.. yet Kevin sams bashing black women get 5 pages easily