I am looking for a Side Hustle

heavyone

Star
Registered
First off, let me thank you all for the advice I'll receive because any help you give will prove useful. The past year has been very tumultuous for me. I suffered a min stroke and have medical bills that are mounting, that I need to pay off sooner rather than later. I am not looking for get rich quick schemes, or MLM. I am just trying to find something I can do in my spare time that I can make some extra ends from to send a little $$$ to my medical creditors. Like I said before, any advice is appreciated and I thank you in advance!

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

click on my making money in 2020 with e-commerce list

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well what are you capabilities, and how much are you looking to make a week...?

you talkin a minium wage job, or just a way to make some money...

you could do anything from starting your own security guard business to selling ahem medical marijuana so to speak...

I know a dude who knows a dude who knows a dude, thats making some sweet change, slangin

the exotic cali bud.... he making so much, he hired messengers to deliver all over brooklyn and manhattan up to fourteenth street..

the messengers could make anywhere from eighty to eight hundred a day... depending on hours worked and tips..

one chick just made some .. lets say happy brownies for fun, and know she sells about five hundred dollars worth of them a week....

so you have to decide what type of work you are willing to do and what type you aint tryin to do...

but chea, lot of eseential work hiring going on in new york.. and you get fifteen and hour...

if you can drive.. you can make decent money delivering for like amazon or insta cart...

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Custom masks
Lawn service brokerage site
Real estate clean out
Event space
Facebook market place EBay flip

heavyone

Star
Registered
What do you know? Or like to do?
I am a trained web and computer programming. I was doing ebay listing as a side hustle, but the guy I was working with, went out of business. He had the [roducts. I can do anything, and I am looking to make an extra $50 or more per week.

heavyone

Star
Registered
I want to clarify a few things...
  • I am looking for something I can do from home.
  • I have high speed internet and several computers
  • I have been formally trained in web development and development, in general
  • I also have an extensive network administration and technical support experience

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
what state you in?
I have a solar panel deal if you or anyone you know is looking to save $$$ on their electric bills.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off, let me thank you all for the advice I'll receive because any help you give will prove useful. The past year has been very tumultuous for me. I suffered a min stroke and have medical bills that are mounting, that I need to pay off sooner rather than later. I am not looking for get rich quick schemes, or MLM. I am just trying to find something I can do in my spare time that I can make some extra ends from to send a little $$$ to my medical creditors. Like I said before, any advice is appreciated and I thank you in advance!
Bump. Same here. Think I am going to start with Notary services
max maxwell and also antoine campbell and others do wholesale real estate and virual wholesale realestate im reading up on now

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dowbload these apps: Gigwalk, Easy Shift, Field Agent and Observa. They all pay fast about 1 to5 days but could be longer. Also download app We Go Look. They pay every week. You’re basically taking photos and doing audits.
WOW THANKS!!!!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
dowbload these apps: Gigwalk, Easy Shift, Field Agent and Observa. They all pay fast about 1 to5 days but could be longer. Also download app We Go Look. They pay every week. You’re basically taking photos and doing audits.
do you have a link that can be used to give you some sort of credit?

Thanks for the info

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How to Create NEW sources of Income
Download ebook guide for free.
There’s never been a more important time to create new sources of income – If there’s anything the COVID-19 recession has taught us, it’s that no job is safe. The economy takes wild swings beyond anyone’s control, and unfortunately for most people, their only source of income is from their day job. When that reliable 9-5 disappears, they find themselves in serious financial trouble.
Creating multiple sources of income is easier than ever – The boom of remote and freelance work, as well as the possibilities afforded by the internet, has opened a host of new opportunities to generate money. All you need is dedication, some time, and the right ideas.

Those who have multiple sources of income enjoy a lot of benefits.
  1. Financial independence.
  2. Greater professional stability and safety.
  3. Increase in savings and disposable income.
  4. More closely use your skills and talents.
  5. Working from the comfort of your own home.
I’m blessed to have experienced all of these benefits and more. Over the last 10 years, I’ve created dozens of sources of income as well as seen many of my friends do the same. Based on these experiences, this e-book is the ultimate guide and how new sources of income are created.
Subscribers ALSO get my weekly newsletter on growing your business and brand.

heavyone

Star
Registered
Me again! I am not looking to get rich quick or pull some backhand shit. I want a steady secondary income I can use to pay bills from a medical issue I had a few years ago. I am not trying to screw anyone over, or do MLM, or anything of the sort. I am looking for TRUE opportunities I can do from home in my free time.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Me again! I am not looking to get rich quick or pull some backhand shit. I want a steady secondary income I can use to pay bills from a medical issue I had a few years ago. I am not trying to screw anyone over, or do MLM, or anything of the sort. I am looking for TRUE opportunities I can do from home in my free time.
Let me put you on some game. Process severing is gonna explode in 2021. All of the courts have closed for civil litigation, but lawsuits are still being filed. But the courts are not issuing summons at all. When they start back issuing there will be a boatload of work for process servers. You can get anywhere from $75 to $150 a pop just for dropping some paper work off. The company I use now we just email them the legal docs, they print them out, go to the address, serve the folk and send us an affidavit they they served the people. I don't know how much they actually pay the servers, but i can imagine the dude that runs the joint ain't doing it, he's sitting on his computer calling the plays. I have about 90 cases backed up right now that need service, no telling what other folk got. And I don't really give a shit about the cost because I pass that on anyway.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let me put you on some game. Process severing is gonna explode in 2021. All of the courts have closed for civil litigation, but lawsuits are still being filed. But the courts are not issuing summons at all. When they start back issuing there will be a boatload of work for process servers. You can get anywhere from $75 to $150 a pop just for dropping some paper work off. The company I use now we just email them the legal docs, they print them out, go to the address, serve the folk and send us an affidavit they they served the people. I don't know how much they actually pay the servers, but i can imagine the dude that runs the joint ain't doing it, he's sitting on his computer calling the plays. I have about 90 cases backed up right now that need service, no telling what other folk got. And I don't really give a shit about the cost because I pass that on anyway.
how can someone get into the business on your end & on the end of the person actually taking the doc to the address...
please provide as much detail as possible. I would love to create a side hustle thread on this.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
how can someone get into the business on your end & on the end of the person actually taking the doc to the address...
please provide as much detail as possible. I would love to create a side hustle thread on this.
This is the process from start to finish:

1. Lawsuit is filed electronically.
2. Court clerk accepts your lawsuit, gives you a case number, gives you a summons to serve on the Defendant that is good for only 30 days!! This is important because if you don't serve them within 30 days you have to come back to the court and ask for another summons.
3. You take that fresh hot summons and email it to your process server. The faster you get it to them the better chance you have of getting service in 30 days.
4. The process server prints it out, goes to the address listed on the complaint, knocks on the door, asks if such and such is here, and delivers the paperwork to any person over 18 in that household.
5. The process server then writes an affidavit about what he just did. It's basically a form letter, but he includes a physical description of the person that was served (this is very important, I had a collection case where we challenged service and the affidavit said that they served a white woman, my client was Kenyan. Judge threw that shit out with the quickness)
6. If the Process server can't find the person, they write out whatever they did to try to find the person. They send it to me. I show the judge, the case proceeds without the defendant.
7. The process server gets paid either way.

Now if you are collecting $100 per case for service, you could pay pookie or ray ray $30 to go knock on someone's door and drop some paper's off, the rest is profit. Little to no overhead, no employees, no equipment.