"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It will be many months if not years before we have good solid data in the public domain about the spread of this virus, treatment, morbidity, etc... It doesn't matter if the mainstream media makes blacks the face of the disease. We know how it got here, and it wasn't Leroy, Pookie, DaNikah, or Quame. Will they try to blame them for the spread, probably. The fact remains that the death rate disparity is directly correlated to economic status, and African American have been systematically relegated to the bottom since forever.

I hear you.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
jHCzo40_d.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
that would require our govt being proactive instead of being reactive in our response to everything
They had governor briefings on this early on. Judging by most states reactions and preparedness level, you'd never have guessed that shit happened. Had off the record conversations between Chinese equivalent of CDC and our health people. Labs talking to each other, yet no one said fucking shit.

Spent most the past month researching more about the disease itself than our government's response. Just did some digging this morning and this shit is beyond pathetic. :smh:

Reactive ain't even the word for this amount of fuck up.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Click the link. It's animated.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Ok. So. I went to La Plata, MD today and I was at the chipotle there. I counted 15 people in the restaurant which is above the 10 people in an establishment limit during social distancing in Maryland. That’s not all. Every single white person in there had no mask on and they were staring at me because I had one on. I can tell they’re listening to some right wing bullshit and that’s the reason why they weren’t wearing a mask. I think I counted about 10 white people in that chipotle. Smh.

Edit: a lot more white people is going to get this virus considering what I witnessed. I can tell they’re putting their religion in front of this epidemic too. I thought their God doesn’t like to be tempted and faith without world is dead. Their bible states you should follow the law of the land you’re in. One thing I noticed about white people they really hate following the rules.

i appreciate your anecdotal story.

however, black people are being killed by this virus at a much higher rate than white people.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

Holy sh*t

There has GOT to be a better way

Until I'm proven wrong?

This is all because of bad leadership from the very top

Period

You aint hear about all this food being destroyed in other countries

Unless I'm missing something