Post something that speaks to how long you've been on BGOL.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
IzpKaS.jpg

i was hoping someone posted this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still the funniest shit ever done to somebody...

"somebody make me a sig with a big titty bitch"

• Haha
Reactions: TEN

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
the bgol civil war where 3wirewillie, justasista, verb, DrastikOne, Midori, Saiaii, and a bunch of others left to go create a new board badboycreations.com

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
When I first logged into this board:

Michael Jackson
Aaliyah Dana Haughton
James Brown
Lisa Left Eye
Rick James
Aretha Franklin
John Witherspoon
Whitney Houston
Michael Clark Duncan
Prince Rogers Nelson
Gregory Hines
Gary Coleman
"Ole' Dirty Bastard" Russell Tyrone Jones
Johnny Cochran
Helen Martin from 227 and Don't be a menace
Harold Nicholas, the younger half of the world famous Nicholas Brothers dance team
Charlie Murphy
Richard Pryor
Muhammad Ali
James Avery

...and unfortunately too many more to list...but ALL of these people were alive and kicking the first days of me officially being a member on bgol.

I believe I first logged in in '98 but I lurked the first year or so.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
i was hoping someone posted this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still the funniest shit ever done to somebody...

"somebody make me a sig with a big titty bitch"
Back then, When I went into that thread and saw that, I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pass out, tears rolling!
I laughed for a week straight just re-thinking it...and it still makes me LOL right now years later.

As you know the sig culture was strong back then, everyone had to have a dope sig that represented them as a bgol member,
hell you even made me a few TEN sigs! ...anyway it wasn't unusual to see cats asking for sigs, so I like others wondered into the
thread to go see what kinda sig dude wanted or to see if one of the many sigmasters has already created a sig for him and dropped it off,
as bgol had the illest sigmasters and they worked mad fast. So that's the premise we all entered the thread on, so imagine the shock...
None of us were expecting to see that sig! :lol: what we would later go on to call Stickisha!! :lol: and posted with a "here ya go playa" too :roflmao:

IzpKaS.jpg

there has been many and I mean MANY hilarious bgol moments over the many bgol-years, and stickisha will always stand out for me. :cool:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
HNIC: Hello is anyone there? Is this thing working?
RoadRage: (Presses report button) then blocks.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
She may have the most perfect tits I've ever seen.:yes:
That chick was RIGHT like a muhfucka, pre-plastic times. :pain::hulksmash2:
This is the only clip I could find of her online. I'm certain that she's on a hard drive in my closet that hasn't been fired up in years.

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The destruction of Freaky_1 is the chick with the gap in her teeth.
Someone did a meme with her changing her expression going to the dentist and it was closed.
I laughed for a week.
That was Freaky 1's wife. He slipped up and posted the link to her Myspace, cats got her pics and it was all she wrote. That dentist office closed was hilarious.:lol:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
What ever happen to that kat that was riding so hard for everything Apple and damn near thought Steve Jobs was god.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't remember the dude's screen name, but he use to brag on his life all the time, and tried to clown something I posted back in the day (when I was Slopoke). I found out his "real" name was Ashton, and he worked as a cashier at TJMAX. I gave homie the Jay-Z Summer Jam treatment with his store location and everything.

Now that I've found "Jesus" :roflmao:, I pray that he's....... ok.:itsawrap:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you Reese?

Blue Cantrell nudes drop....that's what brought me to BGOL...the site got mentioned on Starr & Buckwild's morning show as a place to see them...I guess it was 2001 or so.

Also, Darth Harlem... especially his gifs of Jason Kidd's son's head :lol:

believe it or not....Wendy Williams had a couple of message boards soon after her 2001 return to NYC radio that we're almost as entertaining as BGOL. She had no interest in running them right though.

Oh... and of course Retlaw... but almost as satisfying was Heat Mizers's shit getting posted :lol: :lol:. He disappeared almost as fast as retlaw.