"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
FINALLY!!! Someone in Congress bought this up. The high rate of Black Men and Women dying due to coronavirus.
And NO, it wasn't the Black Congressional Caucus. If you check the CBC complains about the racism on Asians during this pandemic.

Now contrast with Rep Bass just hours ago. Who said nothing about the high death rate in her entire twitter.

"Let's see how many democratic voters survive!"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Man NY looking like The division right now :smh: Went outside for a quick grocery pick up, had my mask and gloves on. Eveybody working had on mask's some with the big 3m respirator's with the pink particle filter's (guys in the back). As I was leaving the store. This girl "said n****s is wildin". She had on no mask no gloves.:smh: Good luck to her immune system lol.

This is a reality today. The 3m respirator mask i bought now says this on Amazon.

"Prioritized for hospitals and government agencies directly responding to COVID-19 in the U.S"
The girl is @TooTrilla lil sista…….

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Does anyone else feel like they can't take anymore corona news?
Until it's over........

NO-NO-NOOO.gif

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
This sounds like a start to having states run as their own entity from America. Texas would be first to separate.

Trump's on that Daffy duck shit...

giphy.gif
Yup, that’s what I was thinking too. It looks like to me states mainly California and Texas are going to secede from the union if this bullshit keeps up.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
As with everything in the world.

Our mindstate is as equally fluid.
I tire of the politicizing of this. The spin placed on news. That shit I can avoid. Everyone rushing to twitter with their profound statements. Folks trying to tell me they were up on this shit like I wasn't on earth this winter. I'd have a fucking stockpile of masks if that were the fucking case. :smh: Yeah, all that shit is exhausting.

But damn if I can't get lost for hours reading research and other science connected to this. I'm learning so much. And I pass that info to family and friends out here so they can protect themselves. I realize not everyone is good at gathering info and filtering through the current bicker fest that our MSM has become. I think of it as saving lives.

Because if I allow my friends and family to rely on MSM and these sorry as politicians, they going to get fucked up.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump: "Now, gasoline's gonna be 99 cents a gallon and less, you know that. That's already starting, it's popping up — 99 cents. So that's like giving a massive tax cut to people of our country."

That's great for all of us who're staying at home.... the sheer genius of this man... I tell ya... :hmm:

Trump is meeting with oil company CEOs to raise gas prices he just celebrated as a 'massive tax cut'

President Trump is meeting at the White House on Friday with the top executives of some of the largest U.S. oil companies to discuss ways his administration might support the oil and gas industry amid an oil crash. On Thursday, Trump tweeted that he had spoken with the leaders of Saudi Arabia and Russia — whose price war combined with a sharp drop in demand due to the coronavirus pandemic to tank oil prices — and expected them to cut production, which "will be GREAT for the oil and gas industry!" Indeed, oil prices shot up after Trump's tweet and continued rising early Friday.

But higher oil prices mean higher gas prices for consumers, as CNN political analyst Joe Lockhart noted.

Trump embraced that tension at Wednesday's coronavirus press briefing: "Now, gasoline's gonna be 99 cents a gallon and less, you know that. That's already starting, it's popping up — 99 cents. So that's like giving a massive tax cut to people of our country." He also mentioned, "I'm going to meet with the oil companies on Friday," and said, "We don't want to lose our great oil companies."

CONTINUED:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This is the type of shit I'm talking about,so many people want act like they know more than the expert. They read a few books or watch a couple of videos on YouTube and think they're more qualified than the people that went to school for eight,ten and more years.

Can you imagine,if a kid tried to argue that 2+2=5 after the teacher gave an example why the answer is 4. It makes no sense at all. These people want to say they can do a better job than the expert.And,then you have the "my truth" or "my feelings " people,on top of that.
I can guarantee that the only books that they've read since Trump got elected are ones that teach subservience to orange morons.... :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
M.I.A. Chose the Worst Possible Time to Tell Us She’s an Anti-Vaxxer
By Justin Curto
Photo: Gary Gershoff/Getty Images

26-mia.w330.h330.jpg

In this week’s edition of We Regret to Inform You During a Pandemic, the world recently learned that rapper M.I.A. is an anti-vaxxer. The outspoken dance music icon tweeted on March 25, “If I have to choose the vaccine or chip I’m gonna choose death,” in a seemingly unprompted reference to coronavirus. When Twitter user @thepackisbackk called her an anti-vaxxer, she clarified, “Yeah in America they made me vacinate my child before the school admission. It was the hardest thing. To not have choice over this as a mother. I never wanna feel that again. He was so sick for 3 weeks then Docs had to pump him with antibiotics to reduce the fever from 3 vaxins” in a since-deleted tweet. As if it needs to be said, vaccines save lives and are safe. And as if it also needs to be said, to M.I.A.: It always costs $0.00 to not say anything.

Although a COVID-19 vaccine is currently in trials, one likely won’t be widely available until 2021, in case M.I.A. has a change of heart. Between now and then, thousands more people will die, contrary to her claim that “You are not gonna die. … All the vaccines you ve already had is enough to see you through.” But M.I.A. has already moved onto bigger issues, capping her Twitter storm by adding, “Cancelling is irrelevant!” for good measure.

Update, April 3: We again regret to inform you that M.I.A. has logged back on. “I’m not against vaccines. I’m against companies who care more for profit then [sic] humans,” she claimed in a new tweet. “I don’t want it coming from banks / tech /hedge fund sector and I want a choice.” (Wanting a choice sure sounds anti-vaxx.)

The performer also posted a tweet alluding to a conspiracy theory that 5G internet caused the coronavirus. (It didn’t.) “Prevention is always better then [sic] cure. Can you love vax and 5G at the same time?” she then wondered. “This is a question that gonna take me 2 months to answer . Brb .” We’ll be grateful for that preventative measure.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Georgia Man Accused of Pulling Gun on Black Women Wearing Gloves, Face Masks Claims He Was Afraid ‘They Could Have the Virus’

Untitled-26.png
And so it begins...… avoiding catching the virus while black...… :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There are many areas of medicine in which questions remain, but the question of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism has been answered — and conclusively debunked. “Eighteen studies done in seven different countries in three different continents involving millions have answered the question,” says Offit. “You are no more likely to get autism if you get that vaccine.” In positioning themselves as vaccine “skeptics,” people like Williamson and Biel lend support to the false belief that such questions are still unresolved.

“When people look at those data and say they don’t believe them, they’re not vaccine skeptics anymore; they’re vaccine cynics,” says Offit. “I would argue they’re vaccine conspiracy theorists.”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend