Coronavirus math says 1.4 million Americans will die this year? Or am I missing something

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
The "Harvard doctor" you're referring to IS MARC LIPSITCH, you fucking ninny. Its THE SAME MAN writing both articles!

He absolutely UPDATED his prior statements by saying there was not enough info to predict the infection rate nor the death rate of covid19 in the US.

The fuck is wrong with you???
Bruh, again, you did not read the article past the first few sentences.

If you did you would have seen that he makes the exact same claim in the article you just linked to. His position has not changed one bit.

Here is a quote from your second article:
To stop an epidemic like that permanently, nearly half the population must be immune. While the exact number of people infected in each population is unknown, current estimates are that for every symptomatic case there is about one asymptomatic or very mild case.
In populations with good ascertainment of symptomatic cases, the number of infections is perhaps double what is observed (in the U.S., where testing is limited, true cases are a much higher multiple of reported cases). In well-tested countries, we can be nearly certain that no population has reached anywhere near half of its people infected. That means that when each country lets up on control measures, transmission will increase and the number of cases will grow again.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Me too. How many marijuana smoking related deaths per year?
I hear what you are saying brother. And I concede that there are no recorded deaths attributed to marijuana.

Nonetheless, people also do not die from crack overdoses either. Does it make it any less dangerous? Not saying weed is crack. The only fact that I am stating is that the smoke byproduct from setting fire to weed is harmful. You can not debate that. Any physician will tell you that. Even the lungs of firemen are damaged due the amount of smoke inhalation.

Again, feel free to smoke away. Cigarettes are legal, weed is mostly legal, and alcohol is legal. Still ALL are bad for your health.

science-is-true-whether-ot-you-believe-in-it-neil-20388398.png

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Bruh, again, you did not read the article past the first few sentences.

If you did you would have seen that he makes the exact same claim in the article you just linked to. His position has not changed one bit.

Here is a quote from your second article:
To stop an epidemic like that permanently, nearly half the population must be immune. While the exact number of people infected in each population is unknown, current estimates are that for every symptomatic case there is about one asymptomatic or very mild case.
In populations with good ascertainment of symptomatic cases, the number of infections is perhaps double what is observed (in the U.S., where testing is limited, true cases are a much higher multiple of reported cases). In well-tested countries, we can be nearly certain that no population has reached anywhere near half of its people infected. That means that when each country lets up on control measures, transmission will increase and the number of cases will grow again.
Okay you're stupid on purpose.

This dude totally ERASED his previous prediction and only shared his method of prediction.

That is COMPLETE ABOUT FACE from the morbid predictions he made earlier.

Again I ask, wtf is wrong with you?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
But you saw how China was beating ass if you were caught on the street during the lockdown right... That's how you prevent worst case scenario... Act swiftly and decisively.
Best case scenario..... Nobody dies
Worst case scenario..... 1percent of 40 percent of 350million die.
China was the worst fucking place for this to start. Since they can wall off a city, China can significantly reduce numbers. Other countries than have lower expectations with the 'look at China' shit. :smh:

China is just a bad example for other societies to look to on how this shit will turn out for them.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Okay you're stupid on purpose.

This dude totally ERASED his previous prediction and only shared his method of prediction.

That is COMPLETE ABOUT FACE from the morbid predictions he made earlier.

Again I ask, wtf is wrong with you?
If you got that from reading that article, you really aren’t worth discussing this any further.

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
China was the worst fucking place for this to start. Since they can wall off a city, China can significantly reduce numbers. Other countries than have lower expectations with the 'look at China' shit. :smh:

China is just a bad example for other societies to look to on how this shit will turn out for them.

We may never know the real numbers in China, but I doubt it resulted in only 3,300 deaths. South Korea is probably a better example to follow. 9k infections, only 152 deaths, and 5k have recovered. People are starting to look at Japan funny because their low number of cases "suddenly" started rising as soon as the Olympics were postponed. Coincidence? :hmm:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what does that mean? At least 1 million cases? Possibly 5 million or more? How long do you think it's really been here spreading. Like I said in another thread, something wicked passed through the house in early march and completely knocked the ol' lady on her ass. She had the flu and pneumonia last year, and said even then she didn't feel this weak and achy. At that point, weren't any confirmed cases in Ohio and Corona wasn't really a thought for us.

What they really going to wish is that they took better care of themselves. I'd guess the U.S. is the fattest country to get this shit. Self-imposed diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. Want doctors and nurses to work miracles.

Media is really going to try to run with the outliers, but I bet most deaths going to be old people who Father Time just got the best of or people who didn't take care of themselves. :smh: It's not going to be popular to blame the varying death rates in countries to how the populations care for themselves. Folks have to remember those who have better immune systems ain't going to be flooding the hospitals and using valuable resources. Italy has universal care and got obliterated.

I had a serious lung shutdown in January...I felt like death..had to raise my bed up..just to breathe...was sweating and coughing up some serious phlegm..went to the doc..they called it pneumonia, and the azithromycin couldn't touch it...went back, and got a x-ray...lungs shot to hell...I agree, this shit been here.. since December 15..in my city... brah

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every country's real numbers are higher than what is reported.

We may never know the real numbers in China, but I doubt it resulted in only 3,300 deaths. South Korea is probably a better example to follow. 9k infections, only 152 deaths, and 5k have recovered. People are starting to look at Japan funny because their low number of cases "suddenly" started rising as soon as the Olympics were postponed. Coincidence? :hmm:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
do you know the difference between "could be" and "WILL BE"?

worst case scenarios tend to be far different from actual events.

800k were infected in China.

they expected MILLIONS.
I think it was millions keep in mind The Chinese government do the same thing that Trump government is doing right now as far as putting out information goes

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Fear fear fear. Look what this fag changed the title of his thread to for the main coronavorus thread. What a clown :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right and the flu is way less deadly. Way less.
Corona is more deadly and more contagious.
The flu does not have the government shutting shit down and telling people to stay home.

They know how bad this can get if people were doing business as usual.

1/3 of the people on the planet would die from Corona if left unchecked.

People would be going on vacation and infected every corner of the earth.
is it more deadly because they shut things down or its more deadly cause you know for a fact it's worse? If people just started running randomly screaming they shooting im pretty sure you would start running to.. But are you running cause you saw them running and saying people are shooting or are you running cause you heard gun shots, saw somebody shooting, and know for a fact somebody shooting? Humans have a tendency to react on knee jerk moments more than actual
Bro. This shit is airborne AIDS.

The government is not telling you how fucked up it is because niggas will be looting and shooting each other in the streets.

They telling people to stay home because they dont have enough hospitals for everyone in the country to be sick all at the same time.
Might be the dumbest s hit i ever heard about this disease.. Do you know how this thing airborne works.. Everybody would have had it by now.. Is all your Windows and doors sealed by black tape? All cracks and crevices covered? Air condition, chimney covered? You do know if s hit hits the air everybody would of breathed it in... Car window cracked you got it... B4 they told you to isolate people didn't even wear face mask so everybody who got a whiff of air would of had it.. I guess your mailbox full, you hadn't stepped out your black taped door with plastic covering in 4 months? Oh wait you probably didn't do none of that so I guess you got airborne aids... Welcome to hiv nation than guess you need to come on outside you done been had it my bro if you believe your airborne theory

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You’re the one putting out misinformation based on non-scientific wishful thinking.

We should all be prepared for what’s coming
If this was the black plague your scientific information wouldve killed you a few months ago.. I remember when scientist and medical people said this virus only lasted less than 3 hrs on the surface and wasn't that bad as far as being caught... Boyyyyyy was they wrong.. If they were military they would've lead their platoon to a massacre.. Is this the group you want to follow into battle?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
do you know the difference between "could be" and "WILL BE"?

worst case scenarios tend to be far different from actual events.

800k were infected in China.

they expected MILLIONS.
There's over a billion people on that continent and not even a million people caught it.. That's not even 33 percent of 1 percent of that population

Flu: man get this weak ass s hit out here.. I done infected millions of people in single months alone in my legendary history.. King Kong ain't got nothing on me

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being wrong and being dumb are 2 different things.

Viruses do get into air conditioning and vents.

Just because this hasn't doesn't mean that it cannot or won't.

Do you know what airborne means and works?

I said it is airborne AIDS because AIDS isn't airborne.

However this disease will affect society like AIDS did.

It is not going away anytime soon.

is it more deadly because they shut things down or its more deadly cause you know for a fact it's worse? If people just started running randomly screaming they shooting im pretty sure you would start running to.. But are you running cause you saw them running and saying people are shooting or are you running cause you heard gun shots, saw somebody shooting, and know for a fact somebody shooting? Humans have a tendency to react on knee jerk moments more than actual

Might be the dumbest s hit i ever heard about this disease.. Do you know how this thing airborne works.. Everybody would have had it by now.. Is all your Windows and doors sealed by black tape? All cracks and crevices covered? Air condition, chimney covered? You do know if s hit hits the air everybody would of breathed it in... Car window cracked you got it... B4 they told you to isolate people didn't even wear face mask so everybody who got a whiff of air would of had it.. I guess your mailbox full, you hadn't stepped out your black taped door with plastic covering in 4 months? Oh wait you probably didn't do none of that so I guess you got airborne aids... Welcome to hiv nation than guess you need to come on outside you done been had it my bro if you believe your airborne theory

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are only 20 days in! Also people are hiding from it.
Also the reported cases of being having it is low because those are only people being tested.
There are people walking around that have it and dont know it.
There are also people walking around who have it and haven't been tested.

There's over a billion people on that continent and not even a million people caught it.. That's not even 33 percent of 1 percent of that population

Flu: man get this weak ass s hit out here.. I done infected millions of people in single months alone in my legendary history.. King Kong ain't got nothing on me

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We are only 20 days in! Also people are hiding from it.
Also the reported cases of being having it is low because those are only people being tested.
There are people walking around that have it and dont know it.
There are also people walking around who have it and haven't been tested.
how are we 20 days in? This s hit been around longer than that.. In fact when it's all said and done u'll prob find out this s hit was here since last yr they just didn't know it.. Once again if it was airborne you would have it by now.. You been outside in feb right? You would've caught the monster.. Oh yeah how many people have you ever heard of recovering from aids? Like they are completely cured from it or never showing any symptoms whatsoever? Stop using names and terms you don't understand

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How long the government had NY-ers on lock down? 20 days to me. That is around when I got fired.

2 people have been cured from HIV just recently. You need to look it up.
People like Magic Johnson basically untraceable.

Maybe I was wrong for bringing up AIDS because you do not understand what I meant.

I meant that this COVID-19 is our this generation's HIV epdemic.

It is airborne and has us inside. The government never shut down industries because of HIV.

It is in the air and highly contagious. That is why you cannot go to work or go to the movies or a restaurant.

You do know that right? Anyways. Let's carry on. I am done with the back and forth with you.

It seems you want to be right so I will let you have it. You are right. No hard feelings.

how are we 20 days in? This s hit been around longer than that.. In fact when it's all said and done u'll prob find out this s hit was here since last yr they just didn't know it.. Once again if it was airborne you would have it by now.. You been outside in feb right? You would've caught the monster.. Oh yeah how many people have you ever heard of recovering from aids? Like they are completely cured from it or never showing any symptoms whatsoever? Stop using names and terms you don't understand

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
How long the government had NY-ers on lock down? 20 days to me. That is around when I got fired.

2 people have been cured from HIV just recently. You need to look it up.
People like Magic Johnson basically untraceable.

Maybe I was wrong for bringing up AIDS because you do not understand what I meant.

I meant that this COVID-19 is our this generation's HIV epdemic.

It is airborne and has us inside. The government never shut down industries because of HIV.

It is in the air and highly contagious. That is why you cannot go to work or go to the movies or a restaurant.

You do know that right? Anyways. Let's carry on. I am done with the back and forth with you.

It seems you want to be right so I will let you have it. You are right. No hard feelings.
NYC is my nigga but he's not doing the math...this shit is not hopscotch...its something else man.

Sidenote..in Jan through Feb I was gravely ill...it wasn't the flu but I lost 20 lbs, couldn't hold down any food and had the shakes ...this was tested and then unleashed...no conspiracy bullshit either..countless people experienced the same thing and came back negative for the flu!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you implying you had Corona and didn't know it.
I had a really bad cold as well during that time.
I kept telling people it "hit" different.
I was drained and always tired.
I know I didn't have COVID-19.
I had a new strain of the COLD.
Cold can kill people.

You DID NOT have COVID-19. That is a fact.

NYC is my nigga but he's not doing the math...this shit is not hopscotch...its something else man.

Sidenote..in Jan through Feb I was gravely ill...it wasn't the flu but I lost 20 lbs, couldn't hold down any food and had the shakes ...this was tested and then unleashed...no conspiracy bullshit either..countless people experienced the same thing and came back negative for the flu!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This is from Feb 15 and the epidemiologist was pulling numbers out his ass. There's no math behind this. Having said that, yes its possible for 1.4 million Americans to die eventually from covid19. The virus is not going away this year.

This part of the fear factor. I’m pleased to know that babies and people under 20 have the best chance at fighting this. Something in their anatomy and robust immune system. If you over 40 your mortality rate drops significantly. But it doesn’t kill you like you’ll drop dead. Trump... you scumbag bastard

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
125,000 infections in 4 months with a population of 330+ million people... That's not even 33 percent of 1 percent... This is the number people really need to understand... Not even half of 1 percent of Americans are affected by this.. That is literally laughed at by the plague gods... Corona couldn't even sit at the baby chair of plagues.. Flu even looking at corona like "seats taken" when corona tried to sit down next to him

Also deaths taken. Flu has reaped many a soul

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Are you implying you had Corona and didn't know it.
I had a really bad cold as well during that time.
I kept telling people it "hit" different.
I was drained and always tired.
I know I didn't have COVID-19.
I had a new strain of the COLD.
Cold can kill people.

You DID NOT have COVID-19. That is a fact.
Yes. I am implying that!
I have had bouts of the flu and like you said...the shit hit different.
I truly believe that they tested this shit during the months of December through Jan...I have never been that sick bro and doctors thought I was bullshitting cause all test came back negative for the flu (thought I was a pill head trying to get prescriptions)...this "pandemic" was here way before they told us fam and it didn't come from no fucking Chinese bats...at least not how they are saying it did.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There were 59,513 confirmed coronavirus cases in the state on Sunday, with 965 deaths — an increase of more than 200 from the day before. With de Blasio warning that the city would run out of supplies by next Sunday
losing about 200 a day ....

got this from Bloomberg....

There have been more than 142,000 cases of the disease in the U.S. by Sunday and more than 2,400 deaths...
Here's a percentage calculator...
https://www.calculator.net/percent-...0&c22par2=142000&ctype=22&x=86&y=15#pctcommon
The " kill" rate for seasonal flu is 0.10%
45 million people caught the flew last year
"We will not be alarmed, but we Will be informed my BGOL brethren..

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

as you just said it you got it b4 the alleged date when the "experts" claim... Like I said it's been here possibly since dec/jan.. I never believed that bat theory cause that wasn't the first bat ever eaten and won't be the last and guess what there will be no corona virus.. I'm old enough to remember the monkeys gave humans aids story "scientist" were trying to say back in the days. . Nigs rehash the same fake origin stories every few decades hoping society fall for the same shenanigans.. If you not easily fooled and know your history and are woke you know it's always something else.. That's why I'm not following all this hearsay shit or scare tactics.. All you got to do is read up on history, know some facts, and question everything the experts say.. The numbers don't add up, the protocols don't make sense, the irresponsibility of public figures is outrageous, and the follower scary ass popular opinion with the public fall in line mindset is unbelievable... No way a person fully aware and whose able to watch this whole fiasco from afar could believe a lot of this bullshit going on.. Another thing if you want to put your aluminium foil hat for a sec remember months ago 5g was getting a lot of backlash for its possible negative effects on humans and other species in general well all that's been overshadowed by "this".. Ask yourself could this be a cover-up using a "virus" for the realization humans are feeling the effects from that radiation that 5g could have on people? Question everything