Pandemic provisions

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
How much is enough? Food for two weeks? Two months?

I wonder how much this shit was selling for a month ago...

1yearfoodupdatedservings.png

INFOWARS LIFE SELECT: 1 YEAR
3456 servings of healthy, delicious storable food, drinks and snacks for 365 days for up to 2,000+ calories a day.
The news media has focused on the Coronavirus emergency for days now. At the start of February, demand for our storable food products was 10X above normal. Since the start of this week it has spiked to 100X normal volume. We have documented this change almost daily for you on this web page. These are unprecedented times. It's no longer "emergency preparedness" we're dealing with, but "emergency reaction." Please be aware that there will be a delay in shipping of 8 weeks or more.
Boosting your immune system during a crisis is just as important as storable food. Don't wait until it's all gone!

4.7 96 Reviews Write a Review
96% of respondents would recommend this to a friend

$2,987.00

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
HOME KIT

disaster preparedness for home

1. Water—one gallon per person, per

day

(3-day supply for evacuation,

2-week supply for home)

2. Food—non-perishable,

easy-to-prepare items

3. Flashlight

4. Battery-powered or hand-crank radio

(NOAA Weather Radio, if possible)

5. Extra Batteries

6. First Aid Kit

7. Medications

8. Multi-purpose tool (Swiss Army Knife)

9. Sanitation/Personal Hygiene Items

(Garbage Bags/Moist Towelletes/Paper Towels)

10. Copies of personal documents

(medication list

and pertinent medical information,

proof of address, deed/lease to home,

passports, birth certificates,

insurance policies)

11. Cell phone with chargers

12. Family/Emergency Contact Info

13. Extra Cash

14. Emergency Blanket

15. Maps of Area

16. Generator

17. Defibrilator

18. Games & Activities

19. Two-way Radio (Walkie Talkie)

20. Manual Can Opener

21. Duct Tape

22. Wrench or Pliers to Turn off Utilities

23. Fire Extinguisher

24. Matches (in Waterproof Container)

25. Pen and Paper

26. Bleach (no added cleaners)

Disinfectant (9 parts water/1 part bleach)

Treat Water (16 drops bleach/1 gallon water)

do NOT use scented/color safe bleach

27. Calculator

28. Medicine Dropper

29. Water Bottle with Filter

30. Spare set of Glasses

31. Paper Towels/Toilet Paper

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
CAR KIT

emergency items for car (kit)

1. charged cell phone

2. first aid kit

3. fire extinguisher

4. 3 reflective warning triangles

5. tire gauge

6. foam tire sealant

7. jumper cables (JNC660)

8. flashlight & extra batteries

9. gloves

10. Rags

11. Duct Tape

12. Tow Strap (6,000 lbs)

13. Multipurpose Tool

(Leatherman Tool or Swiss Army Knife)

14. Rain Poncho

15. Drinking Water

16. Nonperishable Snacks

17. Warm Blanket

18. Snow Shovel

19. Cat Litter (traction for tires)

20. Windshield ice scraper

21. Fuses

22. Flares

23. Extra Clothes

24. Books & Games

25. Paper Towels/Toilet Paper

26. Pen & Paper

27. Coolant

28. Quart of Oil

29. Spare pair of glasses (if you wear prescription glasses)

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
Condoms????

Alternative Uses For Condoms

Keeping things dry

We also get purchases from soldiers and hunters looking for something to protect the muzzles of their guns from water during long treks or rainstorms.

Survival packs

As a canteen. Condoms can carry an alarming amount of fresh water. Simply tie them off with a stick and place them in a sock or other safe apparatus to keep out any pricks and prevent leakage.

Fishing
Are you and your love out at the lake for a friendly screw and decide to do some post-coital fishing? It’s too bad you forgot your bobber! But wait! Those Caution Wear Grandes will do nicely! Tie an inflated condom to your line and it will be able to float out just as far as a traditional bobber. Just make sure to throw it away when you’re done; condoms are not biodegradable.

First Aid
We have survival packs and we have fishing, but what else outdoorsy thing can condoms be seriously used for? I mean, other than getting wood in the woods, of course. First aid is an important aspect of outdoor survival, but such skills and tools are a boon anywhere. Throwing a Trustex Non-Lubricated into your first aid kit will ensure that you not only have an extra rubber glove in a pinch, but they can also be used as a tourniquet, or even a crude band-aid on one of those difficult-to-bandage spots.

Lubricating Machines
Rumor has it that a surplus of condoms in India has lead to inventive souls using them for all sorts of non-sexy activities. The most inventive one we could find was that seamstresses in many large factories were using the extra lube on these condoms to slowly lube up their sewing machines. The silky, soft lube on these Durex Extra Sensitive will make any machine feel brand spankin’ new.

Start a fire

Say you're trapped in the wilderness with nothing more than a match and a condom. If you want to guarantee your little match will turn into a full-fledged bonfire, bury a Jimmy-hat within the kindling. These things go up fast! Fast and furious!

Waterproof your phone

Trust us, nothing is gonna get through the latex shield of a trusted prophylactic—these things can really take a pounding.

Make a cold pack

This one is so easy even a dumb little baby could do it. Simply fill your condom with water, tie it off, and toss it in the freezer. After a few hours, you have a DIY icepack to sooth your achin' muscles. You see the look on this face? Fuggetaboutit.

Cook delicious meatloaf

I'll admit it, this one looks especially unsettling, but Indestructables has a delicious (?) recipe for condom-boiled meatloaf. It's pretty simple: all you have to do is stick your meat in an unrolled rubber Jimmy-bag and boil in water. Just make sure the temperature is under 100 degrees Fahrenheit or your condom will explode and your meat will get ruined. Heh.

OPEN THAT %$*& PICKLE JAR.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, condoms can do pretty much everything. The next time you encounter a jar lid that resists even your mighty grip, try stretching a condom over the top. The rubber should provide enough traction to twist that sucker right open.

KEEP YOUR BANDAGE DRY.

Wearing a bandage or a cast is awful enough, but trying to bathe with one on just adds insult to injury. But you can waterproof your arm or leg with, yes, a condom. You should be able to fit a good part of your arm or leg into a condom. For wounds that don’t cover the hand or foot, just snip the tip off your condom, then pull it on like a sleeve.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
lastly....

i..myself...have never been in a crisis...but having spoken with people who have been...and they'll tell you quality food in a crisis can be a morale booster...

so before you buy three months to a year supply...buy a 3 day supply or something....see if you even like it...and see how it reacts to your system...

does it taste like cardboard?

does it give you the bubble guts?

does it jam you up?

This is what you might have to eat for a week...or two weeks...or a month...

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Question..is it too late to get this shit?..

I was joking with the Alex Jones shit but I'm seriously wondering what people are doing to prepare.

I also think there might be some merit to the third tweet I posted, arguing that it is selfish to horde.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
I was joking with the Alex Jones shit but I'm seriously wondering what people are doing to prepare.

I also think there might be some merit to the third tweet I posted, arguing that it is selfish to horde.
yo it's a domino effect..cuz when you go short..if you find some..you gonna bulk up as well..I went to the store and the toilet paper was gone and damn near all the water was gone..only water left was the smart water and the tall bottles of water..went to 711 found some and kinda bulked up..now I'm thinking should I go back or let someone else get it?.nobody knows how long this shit going to last...

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
3 full size refrigerators and freezers full of food.
Huge pantry full of food
water
A brook in the back...fresh water
Lots of trees and 3 fireplaces.
boil water for clean water
Solar panels and powerwall. Only use the grid for a few hours per day.
2 Tesla electric cars one with biohazard mode and one pickup truck.
2 grills one propane one charcoal.
Enough liquor to last 3 years
Long matches
Life water filter. Bought during hurricane in Caribbean
Solar radio, flashlight and phone chargers
3 Rechargeable speakers. Sonos. Pathfinder. Megaboom. Pathfinder has a microphone

steam room, sauna and jacuzzi as viruses die in heat.

We’re pretty prepared.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
How much is enough? Food for two weeks? Two months?

I wonder how much this shit was selling for a month ago...

1yearfoodupdatedservings.png

INFOWARS LIFE SELECT: 1 YEAR
3456 servings of healthy, delicious storable food, drinks and snacks for 365 days for up to 2,000+ calories a day.
The news media has focused on the Coronavirus emergency for days now. At the start of February, demand for our storable food products was 10X above normal. Since the start of this week it has spiked to 100X normal volume. We have documented this change almost daily for you on this web page. These are unprecedented times. It's no longer "emergency preparedness" we're dealing with, but "emergency reaction." Please be aware that there will be a delay in shipping of 8 weeks or more.
Boosting your immune system during a crisis is just as important as storable food. Don't wait until it's all gone!

4.7 96 Reviews Write a Review
96% of respondents would recommend this to a friend

$2,987.00
Condoms
Bottled water
Non perishable foods
Soap
Toothpaste
Toilet paper
Bleach
Batteries
Bullets
Medicines

HOME KIT

day

2-week supply for home)

2. Food—non-perishable,

easy-to-prepare items

3. Flashlight

5. Extra Batteries

6. First Aid Kit

7. Medications

(medication list

insurance policies)

13. Extra Cash

14. Emergency Blanket

15. Maps of Area

16. Generator

17. Defibrilator

18. Games & Activities

20. Manual Can Opener

21. Duct Tape

23. Fire Extinguisher

25. Pen and Paper

27. Calculator

28. Medicine Dropper

30. Spare set of Glasses

In the event that you become quarantined...How to clean high contact surfaces like a hospital.
Door knobs, drawer pulls, fridge and stove handles and knobs, restrooms and even your furniture/curtains, etc., phones and remotes, and all of the things that people touch on a daily basis.
It's gonna be more than just washing your hands and not touching your mucus membranes.

Isolation rooms are one's where the patient had a contagious or communicable disease like Tuberculosis, MRCA, Encephalitis, or even bed bugs.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I've been sick and haven't been to the store, I feel like it might be too late. :(

Feeling fine today, went to the store.

Two motherfucking lines extending 3/4ths of the way down the aisles. You want something to wipe your ass with, you're not getting toilet paper-- those tweets definitely apply to DC. And Safeway had a little box of disinfectant wipes they were selling for $12!

I got enough shit to last me three weeks, longer if I eat out some (which I did for lunch today but who knows how safe that is). It's all bad. :smh:

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If yall are familiar with the BJs on camp creek play in Atlanta, a co worker went there and the entire parking lot was full. Folks were parking on the street. He drove all the way to newnan and the lines were to the freezer section. If you're familiar with a bjs layout you know how far away that is.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Huge pantry full of food
water
Long matches
3 Rechargeable speakers. Sonos. Pathfinder. Megaboom. Pathfinder has a microphone

We’re pretty prepared.

Where the weapons at, Ima come run you up out that muddfukkr ..... :lol:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Huge pantry full of food
water
Long matches

We’re pretty prepared.
viruses dont die in heat - in fact they dont die at all - they arent alive or dead - they are just bits of RNA that hijack cells

and you are fucked if the electricity goes out

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HOME KIT

day

2-week supply for home)

2. Food—non-perishable,

easy-to-prepare items

3. Flashlight

5. Extra Batteries

6. First Aid Kit

7. Medications

(medication list

insurance policies)

13. Extra Cash

14. Emergency Blanket

15. Maps of Area

16. Generator

17. Defibrilator

18. Games & Activities

20. Manual Can Opener

21. Duct Tape

23. Fire Extinguisher

25. Pen and Paper

27. Calculator

28. Medicine Dropper

30. Spare set of Glasses

I TEACH EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND HAVE BEEN IN SEVERAL DISASTERS INCLUDING KATRINA, GEORGE, AND A FEW TORNADO RESPONSE UNITS (CERT) TEAMS. Also, a veteran with more than a few deployments with some serious action in AFG.

This is an excellent nearly complete list. BUT I WILL ADD TO THIS LIST.....
1) FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION (STATE DEPENDENT). It does no good to prepare if you cant protect what you have.
2) Make copies of your documents but put electronic color copies of them on a hardened thumb drive. esp your passport or govt IDs.
3) knives bc they are very useful
4) cordage....550 cord or titan survival cord bc it has several uses and is tested to 750lbs.
5) Hand tools - if you have a home with property or mechanics tools for maintenance /repair
6) SOCKS and good broken in BOOTS/shoes <--- this is a big one and almost always overlooked. keeping your feet dry and healthy is of utmost bc you may be walking alot or working more than avg.
7)how to books on repairs around the house or if you live on land...growing things. the LDS prepper guide is a pretty decent comprehensive book.

REMEMBER THE 6 MAIN CATEGORIES TO COVER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
FOOD-MEDICINE, CLOTHING, SHELTER, WATER, SECURITY, COMMUNICATIONS.

REMEMBER: HAVING A PLAN, PRACTICING, KEEPING YOU WITS ABOUT YOU, HAVING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, CULTIVATING A SURVIVAL MENTALITY, AND WORKING TOGETHER ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF SURVIVAL