Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
nvfr7ogywskqrfaiu38m.svg
NFL_gold_logo.png

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Easy b will get a new contract for hater for the Atlanta Falcons :rolleyes2::dunno:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
The ab deal was pure thirst. This potential Diggs trade is a hail mary. I still think Tom goes to the colts, chargers, or to an extreme darkhorse...the 49ers.

to me its 50/50 but I can definitly see him with the Chargers

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diggs to the PATS they really trying to hold on to Brady

Diggs makes $14M now... they can't pay him, Brady and expect to re-sign any of their FAs... particularly Thuney (one of the better G in the league) and Jamie Collins

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I say 'rumors' because until free agency opens it's all speculation... Technically

just passing thru, I don’t do football like I do basketball. Actually outside of fantasy I don’t do it at all....

but why would the Viking give up sighs when they feel they a game away from playing in the super bowl.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These idiots didn't fight for guaranteed contracts and retired healthcare. In 2 years they will complain about their money cause they didnt read the fine print. With all of the other pro sports cancelled or suspended they had leverage to focus on the players.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
These idiots didn't fight for guaranteed contracts and retired healthcare. In 2 years they will complain about their money cause they didnt read the fine print. With all of the other pro sports cancelled or suspended they had leverage to focus on the players.

A potential landing spot for Brady appears to be closing up...