Aries Spears Explains Why Black People SHOULD Question God & More

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aries is a intelligent man

Yep he is, but imo he's oh so bitter that his career hasn't blown up as much as those he feels are lesser comics than he. I wish someone would tell him that his comedy consists mostly of raggin on people in a mean spirited way and that turns people off to the point he is where he is in his career as a result. He's undeniably talented but his talent is overshadowed by his "I should be on top, not so and so" attitude. :hmm:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This never gets old :lol:

:lol2:I never seen this before. Sometimes jokey-jokey motherfuckas don't know when to shut the fuck up and get ready. Hilarity. He covered up good tho. Did redbone get arrested? That shit ain't worth arrest or time. Catch that nigga in the bathroom lmao

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Aries is one of the few intelligent comedians that's underrated.

A slave and a slave master CAN NOT pray to the same god. - John Henrik Clarke

This society & culture got folk lost & turned. The existence of a supreme being is as self-evident as our own existence. The macrocosm is reflected in the microcosm and vice versa. In any case, show me what you do believe in and I'll show you your God.

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
This society & culture got folk lost & turned. The existence of a supreme being is as self-evident as our own existence. The macrocosm is reflected in the microcosm and vice versa. In any case, show me what you do believe in and I'll show you your God.

Nothing wrong in believing in the existence of a God, but everything wrong in believing that God is your answer and excuse for everything in life. That's the main problem with black folk and religion; while cacs focus on unity, economics and reality, black folks have been brainwashed into believing that God & religion is our answer for everything.... There lies the problem. We've been so deeply programmed by trickery that it has kept us backwards for too long.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see what you saying and agree with most of it. I think white folk don't actually believe in nothing but their own cravenings and individual self interest and they use the concept of God and religion to justify being self serving. In other words they full of shit. And since we adopted the same religious and cultural views we also full of shit. We spiritually confused, we don't know "God" or ourselves. we lack self knowledge and we won't look for answers inside ourselves or outside white judeo-christian belief systems.

We believe in our own version of white jesus dying for us or coming to safe us. Those shackles are breaking, b/c they not serving us, but we don't know where to turn or which way to go. We always fall back on our indoctrination as a reference for our worldview. Some of us end of throwing out the baby with the bath water. Rejecting the supreme being out of disillusionment. To me all of that is a good thing. It means you are waking up from spiritual bondage

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks know god ain’t real. They’re too afraid to admit it. Saying you’re an atheist is like coming out the closet to blacks. As poor and disenfranchised we are, a white daddy makes zero sense but makes millions of dollars. Billions, actually.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I think white folk don't actually believe in nothing but their own cravenings and individual self interest and they use the concept of God and religion to justify being self serving. In other words they full of shit.
Hmm.. is it full of shit because it’s hypocritical or because it works for them?

What if black supremacy existed to the same extent and we ruled the world? Would the end justify the means?

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm.. is it full of shit because it’s hypocritical or because it works for them?

What if black supremacy existed to the same extent and we ruled the world? Would the end justify the means?
It's hypocritical because you can't talk God and be invested in human oppression or the destruction of the planet. You can't talk about being saved and superior and then turn around and do all the opposite. And no it doesn't work for them, it works for those in power to control the sheep, but even that has limits and turns self-destructive. You reap what you sow.

If the tables were flipped and Blacks ruled the world and black supremacy existed in the same way I would have the same conclusion. The ends never justify the means. This is not about race. I acknowledge race as a construct but I know it is not real or true. All people are Black people. all human came from some Black ancestor at one point or another. That's history, science, genetics.
This song popped into my head yesterday as I was leaving physics class, "The first soul Black like coal, ask how old, there's no set birth record, the devil couldn't check it even if he wants to check it" (DJCandle name that tune, prove you Black or atleast a DJ)

And for the record, at one point Black people did rule the world, but it never expressed itself like white western european supremacy. Black people culturally have never been about power, conquest, greed. "White supremacy" is historically unique and a recent occurance within the last 500 years. I believe white supremacy is on its deathbed, it has run its course, a new day is dawning.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
It's hypocritical because you can't talk God and be invested in human oppression or the destruction of the planet. You can't talk about being saved and superior and then turn around and do all the opposite. And no it doesn't work for them, it works for those in power to control the sheep, but even that has limits and turns self-destructive. You reap what you sow.

If the tables were flipped and Blacks ruled the world and black supremacy existed in the same way I would have the same conclusion. The ends never justify the means. This is not about race. I acknowledge race as a construct but I know it is not real or true. All people are Black people. all human came from some Black ancestor at one point or another. That's history, science, genetics.
This song popped into my head yesterday as I was leaving physics class, "The first soul Black like coal, ask how old, there's no set birth record, the devil couldn't check it even if he wants to check it" (DJCandle name that tune, prove you Black or atleast a DJ)

And for the record, at one point Black people did rule the world, but it never expressed itself like white western european supremacy. Black people culturally have never been about power, conquest, greed. "White supremacy" is historically unique and a recent occurance within the last 500 years. I believe white supremacy is on its deathbed, it has run its course, a new day is dawning.
Interesting take though I’ll have to disagree with some of it. I asked because even through their destructive ways, whites are unified in their love for money. In their obsession with power, control and greed. I have yet to come across a CAC who ain’t about that, and if there aren’t, they’re usually some college kids who are new to the world and think that Disney ideals are reality.

You say that control and power has limits but human history says otherwise. You can’t show me a race or subset of human beings throughout human existence that haven’t been hungry for it. Even the earliest village chiefs in Africa or neanderthal’s roaming the mountains, since the beginning of time have forged their way to the top. Everyone gets a turn, no question.

Now is it white peoples time that’s coming close to an end? Maybe, maybe not. I’m not here to put a timeline on it. I’m simply making the case that they ARE unified in their quest for riches, even if under the guise and rouse of Religion/God.

Hypocritical? Absolutely, but if they’re collectively hypocritical for their own gain, it does nothing to say it’s NOT unified.

It is

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting take though I’ll have to disagree with some of it. I asked because even through their destructive ways, whites are unified in their love for money. In their obsession with power, control and greed. I have yet to come across a CAC who ain’t about that, and if there aren’t, they’re usually some college kids who are new to the world and think that Disney ideals are reality.

You say that control and power has limits but human history says otherwise. You can’t show me a race or subset of human beings throughout human existence that haven’t been hungry for it. Even the earliest village chiefs in Africa or neanderthal’s roaming the mountains, since the beginning of time have forged their way to the top. Everyone gets a turn, no question.

Now is it white peoples time that’s coming close to an end? Maybe, maybe not. I’m not here to put a timeline on it. I’m simply making the case that they ARE unified in their quest for riches, even if under the guise and rouse of Religion/God.

Hypocritical? Absolutely, but if they’re collectively hypocritical for their own gain, it does nothing to say it’s NOT unified.

It is
Brotha,I hear you. But I think you superimposing the current western european worldview of human beings and human history on on all peoples. The talk of greedy and competition bring the driving force of history and of human being is a distortion and a power play justification. Cooperation and mutual development is much more explanatory of the imperatives of the human condition.

We see this in even our own human development, where we need to be nutured and taken care off for damn near two and a half decades before we fully come into our own. Infants who are just fed and not held or nutured to where they feel safe die easily or have stunted physical and pyschological development. This is well document. The frontal cortex (the seat of decision making) of a human being isn't fully developed until our mid-twenties. The point is we need each other and it is built into our development and our history.

It good to read the accounts of european explorers and conquistators as they encounter different peoples around the globe. Hear how they describe native americans as the kindest most naive people who act as if they never left the garden if Eden. Or how they found cities in West Africa that were layout on a grid, with clean, lighted streets and plumbing, nice houses with doors without locks because there was no crime or poverty. In comparison, to European cities of the time that were filled with crime and poverty.

The point I want to make is that people who development in lands that were abundant with life sustaining resources have different relationships with each other and with the world than those who had to develop in adverse situations where they felt they had to defend themselves against nature itself. This has been called the Iceman inheritance. These two situations will also give rise to difference spiritual and religious perspectives as well.

I not trying to paint a utopian past or implying that Europeans have a monopoly on greed and cruelty. They don't. I see us and them, but I also see I and I. By that I mean I see all the peoples of the world as one despite the obvious differences & divisions between us. I don't see whites as inherently evil. There are white people who are capable of seeing other human beings as equals and are able to care for the well being of others not like themselves. Our history here in American has shown us that. For example, John Brown and many others like him who were will to kill and die for our emancipation; The white anti-slavery movement; the underground railroad, white civil rights activist, white Obama voters etc. The problem is the economics and politics that pits us against each other colors our perspectives.

We are deeply dissatisfied with this way of life and this era is dominated by CACs and so we are very unhappy with them.

...I my opinion the driving force of human development and history is us discovering and manifesting our divinity.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks know god ain’t real. They’re too afraid to admit it. Saying you’re an atheist is like coming out the closet to blacks. As poor and disenfranchised we are, a white daddy makes zero sense but makes millions of dollars. Billions, actually.

I agree with you that what you call or think of as God is not real. But, no my brother we not afraid, we been humbled and have endured by the grace of the Supreme Being. Snake bitten, spat in the face, crucified (lynched) we still here, still standing. We maybe confused and uncertain with moments of fear, but we not afraid. We been through too much to be afraid. We know the Great Spirit walks with us and more often than not carries us through the valley of death.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
God is self evident. You can't wake up without the agency of his/her hand in it. The people is, black people have been force to lose their agency. Because of this, we are in the state we are today. That is everywhere on the planet. We have to remember who with are so, we can see the God in us so we can save ourselves. Everything we go through is caused by another human. So this is a human problem. Why would God save us when he has given us the tools to save ourselves. And saving ourselves is very easy but we have been trained by our slave masters to keep separated. When we realize that is the collective that survives and strive, then there will be a change on the earth that can't be stopped. Then you will understand the universal order of things. There are laws (rules) to this shit.