Did Mike Tyson And Michael Jordan Almost Come To Blows Over Robin Givens?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Robin-Givens-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-2.jpg
thumb3_Givens-Boomerang_746012.jpg

thumb3_Givens-A-Rage-in-Harlem_760543.jpg
thumb3_Givens-A-Rage-in-Harlem_760548.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
dam i wish i could have seen Robin back in 88 in person cuz dat ho look basic as fuck ...

am i missing something ...wasnt dude from Titanic also sprung ...?...lol

Robin got that snapper...head tht make u slap ur mama..bringing ho`s to the crib so we all can fuck...:D

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about Foxx but the Pitt and Jordan stories are completely different stories not variations of the same story.

Yeah, the Brad Pitt story is true, heard it from Mike's own mouth. He said he unexpectedly rolled up on Robin and Brad one night and Brad's face turned whiter than white but he let him leave for fear he might render pretty boy's face unrecognizable. :rolleyes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dam i wish i could have seen Robin back in 88 in person cuz dat ho look basic as fuck ...

am i missing something ...wasnt dude from Titanic also sprung ...?...lol

Robin got that snapper...head tht make u slap ur mama..bringing ho`s to the crib so we all can fuck...:D
yeah that hoe puss y was good they made a whole movie about it , it was called boomerang... That movie was about how great that pussy was everything else was a filler... The buddy click, the fashion company, Halle berry role all filler stuff to make the documentary of how good her puss y was longer... Director said that puss y so good imma make a whole movie based around it