POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Welp.. that leak shows the nigga ain’t dead and it sounds like it was a woman.

I’m sticking with my original assessment it was Ramona.

Now if Kemp twists this around who knows, but that’s what it’s lookin like at this point.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Just read a theory that maybe Ramona killed Ghost because Terry Silver was her brother:idea::idea::idea:
If they flashback to that scene and show her peeking from behind a car and seeing it happen, I'm throwing my TV. This would be the dumbest thing ever. I still think she did it, but not for that reason.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I think Google spoiled it for me a few weeks ago.

I opened a new window in my mobile Chrome, and when you do that, Google will have some random articles for you to read based on your interests, and I didn't click it, but the one of them bitches said "Sources say ____ killed Ghost" as the title. I didn't even read it.

And after this episode, I can tell how these two last episodes are about to play out.

Fucking spoilers, man. Not everybody wants to know what happens before it happens.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I opened a new window in my mobile Chrome, and when you do that, Google will have some random articles for you to read based on your interests, and I didn't click it, but the one of them bitches said "Sources say ____ killed Ghost" as the title. I didn't even read it.

And after this episode, I can tell how these two last episodes are about to play out.

Fucking spoilers, man. Not everybody wants to know what happens before it happens.

Yeah I ran into the same problem. When Game of thrones was on. The articles would primarily be from yahoo.com. So for the last 3 seasons of thrones. I would avoid the Google chrome search engine.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
While this was definitely better than the previous 2 episodes there's still some lazy writing going on. You mean days after a hit at the daughter of a mob family's home happens, Tommy can walk right up to the doorstep with no hitters in his way and Elisa Marie can just step outside with no one watching her?

9da065dd-a89a-4b93-b9d7-427e6148328e-gif.170405

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
While this was definitely better than the previous 2 episodes there's still some lazy writing going on. You mean days after a hit at the daughter of a mob family's home happens, Tommy can walk right up to the doorstep with no hitters in his way and Elisa Marie can just step outside with no one watching her?

And why the hell does the detective always pop up at the right time?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why is anybody surprised... Power has the worst Mobs ever....

Tommy and Ghost are the greatest 2 man hit crew...

Tommy was sitting outside the house with binoculars, peeking through the window after killing two of their men...

Paz and Benny can find his apartment but the Mob can't... lol

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Tommy was sitting outside the house with binoculars, peeking through the window after killing two of their men...

giphy.gif

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Do you like breaking bad?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Send me the link

I like this episode

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But they still got Tariq for that dirty cops murder don't they? Plus the little girl know Tariq set her pops up. I hope Ghost fucked them over in his will. And I still think they gonna try to pull some bullshit. It's too straightforward and they wanna pull an aha moment bullshit twist.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After seeing this weeks "Tommy" episode I'm inclined to believe his bitch ass son Tariq shot him. That's all I'll say for those who have not seen the episode yet. This episode was off the chain. We didn't need that "Paz" shitty ass episode though.
Thats who I think MAY have taken ghost out.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
so they just ran completely out of story... so they just gone tell us the same story over and over from. different angles.. shit is weak. if I were ghost I'd be pissed. he really got left out of the whole shit... hell I wouldn't be surprised if they don't tell us who shot him at all

i was sure ghost would get a better ending

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
is the next episode a tate one
then the final episode will mean that tariq(trigger man), tasha(the mastermind), saxe(revenge for angie), and to some extent ramona all collaborated in killing ghost.