Ever cum on a chick's face? How did you feel afterward?

Dude, I glaze eyeballs, the face, hair, tits....man I have filled up some mouths and a few have tried to resist the facial but if she ain't swallowing or taking that facial they could never be the main lady. For the ones that never had it they always say the same thing: "My ex or my old boyfriend never did it to me" that's my cue right there son. I take great pleasure in letting em bathe in my cum. That's my PLEASHARRRRRR!
 
Last edited:
Lol they clowning but I uNderstand this. I do the reg like to do it.. I mean I DO, but I don't lol. It's complicated.
 
Jesus fucking christ. I can't imagine busting on a chick's face and then looking at her like Bambi. :lol: All meek and shit like I did something wrong. Ain't no quicker way to dry up a pussy and lose all respect. Making a pussy dry up that fast has to cause some type of trauma.
Lmaoooooo

I don't like to do it to a girl I like likei wanna be a little disrespectful with it. Not like I hate her, but someone who's trying to.have fun. I don't want.a.do it to a girl I love. That's fucked up I think.
 
Chick I was fucking with gave me the green light over drinks one night. Yo, that shit was nothing like I imagined it being in my head. Maybe b/c I was cool with her, maybe b/c of her expression, but nigga...I felt bad as shit afterward.

She washed the shit off and came back out pretending like shit was all good. But, deep down I felt like she regretted it. I even asked her what it felt like one night and her response was, "Well, it just felt like you were cumming in my face". :dunno:

Anyone ever do this shit and really enjoy it?

maxresdefault.jpg


pTLNs9.jpg
 
First face I painted I had a smug feeling wondering what enjoyment she got from it but I saw her revel in the shit and it turned me on even more so I made many masterpieces with her ass from that day and various others

She bowed to your authority made herself completely vulnerable to you and your instruction that’s what she gets out of it. Her submission pleases her because it makes youhappy.

Same reason men like women to indulge our sexual activities we like them to submit to our instruction. That pleases us.

When we both submitting to each other then it’s all kinds of nasty fun. Shit is about the power.
 
Chick I was fucking with gave me the green light over drinks one night. Yo, that shit was nothing like I imagined it being in my head. Maybe b/c I was cool with her, maybe b/c of her expression, but nigga...I felt bad as shit afterward.

She washed the shit off and came back out pretending like shit was all good. But, deep down I felt like she regretted it. I even asked her what it felt like one night and her response was, "Well, it just felt like you were cumming in my face". :dunno:

Anyone ever do this shit and really enjoy it?

It's okay, I get it.

Once a woman takes a nut to the face you always have to wonder what she's going to want in return. Five years from now she's going to be like "I'll let you nut that my face and you won't even do XYZ for me" it will be her excuse for every conceivable bad behavior you can possibly imagine and a few more that will make you wake up screaming.

you were either going to have to cut this woman off, move to the Himalayan mountains, or find something that she can do to you that's equally degrading but gives you no sexual pleasure whatsoever. Then you have to somehow convince her that it's something that she actually wants to do.

After that you can both be even. She can't hold anything over your head anymore
 
Never understood the mentality of pulling out of a warm orgasmic pussy just to ejaculate on a woman's face. That's that delusional world of porn, some guys think is the norm.

But let's understand pulling out ain't natural. Ask them now dads that tried to employ coïtus interruptus when they were young.

As for painting a woman's face that's just never been my thing. Besides what man wants to cuddle with a woman with his cum all over her face? In fact I see it as a negative, for a 2nd chance that night. Once she goes to clean up...
 
Last edited:
Never understood the mentality of pulling out of a warm orgasmic pussy just to ejaculate on a woman's face. That's that illusional world of porn some guys think is the norm.

But let's understand pulling out ain't natural. Ask them dads that tried to employ coïtus interruptus when they were young.
Cause nothing feels better than unleashing a nut on a female that enjoys it.. Also the after suck is fucking glorious... Sometimes it have you squealing like a bitch how sensitive your Shi t get when she trying to get every drop out of you or sometimes it's so extra soothing that you stay erect for round 2... A willing mouth that s natural ViAgra... Like some of us have said some chicks like getting skeeted on the face... They like to know they satisfied you... The more you unleash the more they feel they did a great job... If you a nig with crazy stamina a broad feel extra proud when they finally get it out of you cause now you basically gave them a thumbs up that they actually got skills
 
Chick I was fucking with gave me the green light over drinks one night. Yo, that shit was nothing like I imagined it being in my head. Maybe b/c I was cool with her, maybe b/c of her expression, but nigga...I felt bad as shit afterward.

She washed the shit off and came back out pretending like shit was all good. But, deep down I felt like she regretted it. I even asked her what it felt like one night and her response was, "Well, it just felt like you were cumming in my face". :dunno:

Anyone ever do this shit and really enjoy it?


Hell yes!!! A few of my chicks in the past even liked it. Like... They would lay down, face up and want me to jerk off on their faces. I love that shit!!! Straight icing donuts over here.
 
NO, I've never done it and never will. It's demeaning to someone willing to be intimate with you and shows you to be a piece of shit.
I wouldn't even do it if asked to, because my self respect wouldn't allow me to. If bustin' in her pussy or ass is not good enough, oh well. :rolleyes:
Guys that get off on skeetin' on a female's face are closet fags imo. :smh:
 
NO, I've never done it and never will. It's demeaning to someone willing to be intimate with you and shows you to be a piece of shit.
I wouldn't even do it if asked to, because my self respect wouldn't allow me to. If bustin' in her pussy or ass is not good enough, oh well. :rolleyes:
Guys that get off on skeetin' on a female's face are closet fags imo. :smh:
so is it demeaning when females climax on nigs lips and faces?
 
Hell yeah I love painting a chicks face. I feel like King Kong afterwards. Strike my Captain Morgan pose with my foot on her ass and beat my chest.

It's something sexy about a chick submitting to you. Being vulnerable and freaky. Bust on the face, fuck her some more with the cum still on her face, then hit her again with seconds.
 
Hell yeah I love painting a chicks face. I feel like King Kong afterwards. Strike my Captain Morgan pose with my foot on her ass and beat my chest.

It's something sexy about a chick submitting to you. Being vulnerable and freaky. Bust on the face, fuck her some more with the cum still on her face, then hit her again with seconds.

With that attitude bet the only pussy you're getting is the kind you pay for. :rolleyes:
 
NO, I've never done it and never will. It's demeaning to someone willing to be intimate with you and shows you to be a piece of shit.
I wouldn't even do it if asked to, because my self respect wouldn't allow me to. If bustin' in her pussy or ass is not good enough, oh well. :rolleyes:
Guys that get off on skeetin' on a female's face are closet fags imo. :smh:

skeet_fullpic_artwork_1.jpg
 
Lemme give you some helpful advice, Padawan. Just bust in her mouth. That takes away the awkwardness of her lookin like a ran through porn ho, the need to run to the bathroom and wipe her face and nothing beats the feeling of busting while she keeps sucking!
 
Lemme give you some helpful advice, Padawan. Just bust in her mouth. That takes away the awkwardness of her lookin like a ran through porn ho, the need to run to the bathroom and wipe her face and nothing beats the feeling of busting while she keeps sucking!


What if you bust on her face, then she keeps on sucking like the nasty hoeaux she is???!!! Some chicks actually like it, who am I to deny her that??? Some of these ninjas were raised by chicks and it shows.
 
Cause nothing feels better than unleashing a nut on a female that enjoys it.. Also the after suck is fucking glorious... Sometimes it have you squealing like a bitch how sensitive your Shi t get when she trying to get every drop out of you or sometimes it's so extra soothing that you stay erect for round 2... A willing mouth that s natural ViAgra... Like some of us have said some chicks like getting skeeted on the face... They like to know they satisfied you... The more you unleash the more they feel they did a great job... If you a nig with crazy stamina a broad feel extra proud when they finally get it out of you cause now you basically gave them a thumbs up that they actually got skills
I've known women who love cum and would tell you they want it in them not on them. Now for me that's my type woman because that gets very intense. I'm like good inside you is where I want it.

I understand everyone has different buttons an I'm cool with that. I'm not judging just sayin'.
 
Back
Top