Music: Well damn?!?! Look at Adele after her divorce...UPDATE: ENGAGED TO RICH PAUL!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

EMfwyKHU8AAknKN.jpg
EMfwyKHU4AAoIcN.jpg

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
y
Was just about to say this!

And she just came out a divorce before Skepta?!?!?!

Sheeeiiiiittttt!!! The weight loss is the LEAST of what she did so far....
yeah she divorced n reappeared with homie, then she supposedly threw skepta a 30th birthday party

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't go by these fucked up photos, she really is attractive facially. If she dropped another 25 pounds she'd rise to at least a 7, maybe even higher. :hmm:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Umm if she lost 25 more pounds she’d be dead

tenor.gif
The photos are misleading. At one time she tipped the scale over 200 lbs and has lost weight. Reportedly down to 175 six months ago.
She's made a lot of progress but could easily lose 20 or more. As for her on "crack", I guess anyone who shows substantial weight lost couldn't have done it by dieting and exercise, must be drugs huh? :rolleyes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The photos are misleading. At one time she tipped the scale over 200 lbs and has lost weight. Reportedly down to 175 six months ago.
She's made a lot of progress but could easily lose 20 or more. As for her on "crack", I guess anyone who shows substantial weight lost couldn't have done it by dieting and exercise, must be drugs huh? :rolleyes:

CM-COMPOSITE-ADELE-2.jpg

Looks like she lost 25 pounds recently, doubt they’re talking about from her heaviest weight.

But what do I know? :dunno:

Another 25 pounds and she’s gonna start looking anorexic.